Stay Away

Natsu POV

As Lucy and I walked out of school, Sting came up to us. What a scumbag, he dares show his face to her. I felt Lucy start shaking, and I glanced down at her. Her eyes were wide with fear. Poor Luce... "Hey Lucy!" Sting smiled at her. I held her a little tighter and glared at Sting. "What happened to you?...What's all those bandages for?..." He reached out to touch the bandages and she flinched so hard I almost lost my grip on her. "S-Stay away" Her voice was shaky and uncertain. Sting frowned and grabbed her arm and squeezed. I heard Lucy cry out and at that moment I let her go and punched him square in the face without a second thought. He flew halfway across the field and Lucy stood there shaking like a leaf. "She said 'Stay Away.' Your gonna do just that." HE got up and ran at me, but I grabbed him and slammed him down and started kicking him hard in the ribs. "IF YOU EVER HURT LUCY AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING." I walked back to Lucy and picked her up. "Sorry about that." She didn't say anything, she just hugged my upper body and  whispered. "Thank you.." I smiled a little and walked to my place since I didn't know where Lucy lived, and she didn't complain. I walked into my house, and walked straight to my room and put Lucy in my bed, and put my scarf around her neck. "You okay?" She looked up at me smiling in the cutest way. "I thought you were the bad boy." I gave her a look. "Of course I am, I'm rarely nice to anyone." "Your being more than nice to me." I felt my face heat up a little and she started laughing quietly. "What's so funny?" Are you serious? This girl is flirting with me. Since when am I the one to be flirted with?? I'm not used to it. "Your cute when you blush." "Shut up blondie." She stopped for a few seconds then burst out laughing, and I laughed with her. Then, I kissed her.

Lucy POV

After our fit of laughter, Natsu kissed me. My eyes were wide with shock, then I kissed him back. Maybe not all bad boys are as bad as they seem.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I hope you guys liked it! I'll admit I did get a little lazy in the end...but I'm pretty proud of this for my first story, I'll write more that will hopefully be better!