Rose's Older Sister (Dimitri...

By JaspersWife2

What happens when Rose Hathaway has a older sister, who catches the eye of a certain Russian Guardian. More

Character
Dimitri
Getting Jumped
Author's Note
Waking Up And Flirting
The Academy
Training And Church
Rose Wants To Learn
Our Queen
Tatiana Plays Ball And A Night Visitor
Training Rose
Meeting
Hospital
Shopping And The Date
The Dance And Getting Kidnapped
Author's Note
The Bad Guy
Escape
Saving Rose
Dimitri's Pov
Lilly And Dimitri Time
Moving Into Dimitri's Room
Date Night
Author's Note
Skip A Year
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Celebrating And Rose's Jealousy
Author's Note
The Cave
Rose's Gets Mad And Dimitri Turns Back
Back To The Academy
Planning A Wedding Part 1
Planning A Wedding Part 2
Getting Ready And Wedding Day
Honeymoon Part 1
Author's Note
Honeymoon Part 2
Welcome Home Party
Dimitri's Pov
It's Hard Not To Slap My Sister
Author's Note
Time Skip A Couple Month's
Spending Day With Lissa
Baby Shower!
Family Time
Author's Note
Her mom visits

It's Time

2.9K 66 13
By JaspersWife2

*Lilly's pov*

It was 4 in the morning,and I couldn't sleep.I'm just excited because Dimitri has a surprise for me,plus my baby girl won't stop moving around.I started reading one of my husband's old western books,and eventually I fell asleep next to my husband.

....................
The next day was a very happy one for me,because Dimitri is going to show me the surprise and I get to see him train with Rose.

Yes,she still flirts with him.Mom is surprisely excited about the baby,and even sent me a couple of things that we would need.I know his mom is very excited about her first grandchild.Me and Dimitri are walking down a little path that I didn't even know was there.Even after basically growing up here that I have never noticed it before.

Me: "Where are we going?"

He looked at me smiling while taking my hand.

Dimitri: "You'll see."

After a few more minutes we finally stopped,and I'm glad we did because my feet are starting to hurt.

Dimitri: "Alright,close your eyes.And no peeking."

I laughed then closed my eyes,I couldn't stop smiling.I can feel Dimitri turning me to face a certain direction.

Dimitri: "Okay,open them."

When I opened my eyes I quickly gasped.There, in a field of flowers stood a medium sized cabin.It was beautiful.

Me: "It's perfect."

He gave me a tour though the house,it was big enough to fit 10 people in it.After the tour we walked back to the academy but I stopped when I felt pain through my stomach.

Dimitri: "Lilly,what's wrong?"

I looked at him while he looks at me worried.

Me: "I-I think the baby is coming."

As soon as I said that,I felt something wet on my feet.We looked down and saw I was standing in a puddle of water.I felt Dimitri pick me up as another contraction hit's,when we reached the academy,everyone we know was there.Finally,we got to the hospital area and he gently placed me down on the bed.I kept breathing everytime a contraction hit's.
....................
After 6 hours of being in labor,our little girl as finally arrived.I watch from my bed as Dimitri holds his daughter,I smiled more when I see a tear run down his face but never losing that smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 25 8
Davinas sister, Sofia, sings at the party that her guardian Marcel through for their guests what happens when she catches the eyes of the originals t...
173K 4.7K 26
The VA gang is back and all grown up! Lissa's pregnant, Rose and Dimitri are getting married, and Christian's using his fire to stir up trouble in th...
251K 6.4K 50
Join the journey of Rose and Dimitri's love for each other. Please forgive me about my writing in the first few chapters.I know its bad.Mostly in Ros...
FAKE By June

Teen Fiction

364 14 10
Rose Sterling has never been a fan of the spotlight. She's happy where she is, untill her social-butterfly sister, Belle, hatches a crazy plan to get...