Danger // BTS Fanfic

By bangtansangel

"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from... More

Chapter 1 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 2 - (1.4K Words)
Chapter 3 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 4 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 5 - (1.0K Words)
Chapter 6 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 7 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 8 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 9 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 10 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 11 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 12 - (1.1K Words)
Chapter 13 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 14 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 15 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 16 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 17 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 18 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 19 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 20 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 21 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 22 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 23 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 24 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 26 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 27 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 28 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 29 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 30 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 31 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 32 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 33 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 34 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 35 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 36 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 37 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 38 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 39 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 40 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 41 - (2.6K Words)
Chapter 42 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 43 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 44 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 45 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 46 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 47 - (3.4K Words)
Chapter 48 - (3.0K Words)
Chapter 49 - (3.5K Words)
Chapter 50 - (3.3K Words)
Chapter 51 - (3.1K Words)
Chapter 52 - (4.8K Words)
Ending One - (7.6K Words)
Ending Two (7.2K Words)
Author's Ending Note

Chapter 25 - (2.5K Words)

31K 1.3K 1.1K
By bangtansangel

"I swear, you must have put drugs or something in the pancakes while I wasn't looking," Namjoon said, heartily digging into his third full plate of pancakes. "These are amazing."

"No, you're just using way too much syrup," Jin laughed, playfully smacking the large bottle of syrup away from him. "You have to save some for the rest of us."

You pushed your empty plate away from you, signaling that you were done. You hadn't believed that Jin's cooking would be this good. The eggs were so light and fluffy that they looked like little clouds, and the bacon was unbelievably crisp with as little grease on them as possible. The pancakes were better than any your own mom had ever made.

Your thoughts quickly flashed back to your mom and the rest of your family. They didn't know that you were trapped in another country with dangerous people you knew nothing about. As far as they knew, you were safely with your aunt. You hadn't heard from them since you had landed; mainly because your phone was dead, and you didn't know where it was.

They'd realize that I'm not answering my phone, and think something was wrong, right?

Right?

You thought about your aunt, and how badly you wanted to see her again. Ten years was a long time, and now, seeing her meant more than being with family. Seeing her meant freedom, For now, you were stuck in this giant house with a group of seven dysfunctional men.

She has no idea where I am--she might have sent the police to look for me, I hope.

"(Y/N), are you sure you don't want any more?" Hoseok asked, pulling your attention towards him. "There's a lot more food left, and if you want it, I would get a second plate now."

"No thanks," you smiled weakly, trying to hide your sad thoughts. "I don't think I can eat any more."

"Suit yourself," Hoseok shrugged, taking your plate from the table. "More for the rest of us, then."

He disappeared into the kitchen along with your plate. Namjoon and Jin were busying themselves by fighting over the syrup, and arguing over how much one should be allowed to use. You held in your laughter as you watched them bicker back and forth, each trying to pull the bottle towards himself.

"It's strange that Jungkook hasn't been in to grab any food yet. He's usually the first one up after Jin and I," Hoseok said, coming back into the kitchen with another plate full of food. "You don't think he's been up all night long, has he?"

"I wouldn't be surprised," Namjoon said, finally letting Jin take the syrup bottle away from him. "He might be afraid to leave Yoongi and Taehyung alone. They could still be fairly mad at each other."

"Sheesh--there's no point in him being down there when he could be resting," Hoseok said, moving to sit down beside you again. "They're going to fight wether he's down there or not, I guarantee it."

"I should go and bring him some coffee," you said absentmindedly. "He's bound to be tired."

Without waiting for anyone else to respond, you went into the kitchen. You searched through the cabinets looking for coffee mugs. You heard somebody stumble into the kitchen behind you. A hand placed itself on your shoulder, and turned you around. You were face to face with a worried Jin.

"I don't think that's the best idea," Jin said, hastily pulling you away from the cabinets. "It might not be safe for you."

"Why not?" You asked, ripping away from him. "I need to go and see him anyway; I need new bandages." You pointed at your arm.

I'd also like to apologize for keeping him from his work last night.

"We can get you new bandages here," Jin said, fumbling through a nearby drawer. "If that's what you're so worried about, let's just take care of it now."

"Why are you so against me going down there and bringing him some coffee?" You asked, putting your good hand on your hip. "I promise I won't get involved in anything with Taehyung or Yoongi. I'll try to stay out of their way."

"You don't understand, it's hard to not get involved," Jin remarked, still searching through the drawer. "No matter what you say or promise me, I can guarantee that something bad is going to happen if you go down there."

"You don't trust me?"

Jin stopped searching, and looked up at you. You could see emotion hidden behind the darkness of his eyes. If anything, he looked hurt.

"That's not what I'm trying to say, (Y/N)," Jin turned to face you, still holding the drawer open. "You should know that."

"Then what are you trying to say?" You asked, leaning against the opposite counter.

Jin sighed, and leaned up against the counter, closing the drawer. He ran his hand through his hair, and opened up a cabinet behind him. He pulled out a coffee mug and set it down on the counter. He pushed himself off the counter, and stood in the doorway on the way to the dining room with his back to you.

"Just don't come back with another set of bandages."

* * * *

I should have listened to Jin.

"I dare you to say that again, you bastard!" Something violently sailed across the room, and shattered against the opposite wall. Tiny shards of glass flew everywhere, dousing Yoongi.

"Maybe you'd be able to hear me if you'd just shut the fuck up!" Yoongi grapped an assorment of medical tools on the table beside his bed, and tossed them at Taehyung. He moved his arms to shield himself from the tools, but it didn't do him much good. Some of the metal tools hit the floor and let out a harsh ringing sound.

I didn't think it was going to be this bad.

Jungkook was sitting behind a desk with his head in his hands. His eyes were wide open and there were dark bags underneath them. The coffee mug was sitting in front of him, untouched, even though he looked as though he severely needed it.

"How long have they been fighting?" You asked Jungkook, waiting for the other boys to stop yelling at each other. It was hard to hear yourself over all of the noise that the two were making.

"They've only been awake for a couple of minutes," Jungkook said, wincing as he heard the shattering of glass. "But they've been fighting since they woke up. I'm not sure what they're causing such a fuss over, but it must be important to them."

"How can they get in a fight that quickly?" You asked, looking over your shoulder at the boys.

"It's not that hard, you'd be surprised," Jungkook said, picking up the mug of coffee and taking a huge swig. "I had to give them both some very strong sedatives so they wouldn't try to hurt each other while I was working on them."

"Is there any way to--"

A bandage roll went haywire and flew over to your side of the room, and hit you right in the back of the head. You gasped and grabbed the back of your neck where it had made its connection. You watched the bandages slowly spin away across the floor and stop just at the foot of the desk.

The coffee mug slammed down onto the desktop, and you jumped.. Jungkook picked up the bandage roll which was by his feet, and raveled it back up. You looked up at him, still holding the back of your head, and you could see that something deep in his eyes had shifted.

"I'm going to go and talk to them," Jungkook said calmly, holding the bandages tightly in his fist. "I do believe that they're getting way out of hand."

Jungkook left you alone at the desk and walked over to the other side of the room. As he walked over towards the boys, they continued to throw things at each other from where they were laying in their beds. Neither of them looked up as Jungkook came to stand over them.

"Alright, which one of you threw the bandages?!" Jungkook exploded, silencing both of the boys. You were scared out of your mind, even though his anger wasn't directed at you.

The boys both looked up at Junkook, who was towering over them. You could see how nervous they were, because they were tightly gripping whatever things they were holding in their hands.

"I'm waiting for an answer," Jungkook snapped, looking from Taehyung to Yoongi, and then back at Taehyung again. "Don't test me."

"It was Yoongi!" Taehyung said, jabbing his finger at Yoongi. "Yoongi threw those bandages!"

"I did not!" Yoongi sneered at Taehyung, causing him to flinch. "You threw the bandages, and you know it! You liar!"

The two bickered back and forth, worse than they had been before. You could see the tension start to build in Jungkook's shoulders and his grip tighten on the bandages. You gulped, and waited for him to explode again.

"I've had just about enough."

You blinked, and wondered what he could have meant by that. Before you could fully process what he had said, Jungkook turned around, and made his way towards the desk, where you were still standing.

Jungkook walked right past you, not even bothering to make eye contact with you. He grabbed the mug of coffee that you had brought for him, and headed right for the door. You reached out and grabbed his arm. After a couple of steps, Jungkook calmly brushed your hand off of his arm. He opened the door to the hallway, and stepped outside.

"Jungkook--"

You were cut off by the door slamming loudly in your face. You batted the dust away with your eyelashes, and wiped what you could off of your glasses. You stared at the closed door in front of you, and took a deep breath. You turned around, and looked at the boys, who were both back to throwing things at each other.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?!

You leaned yourself up against the door. You watched Taehyung send a pair of scissors in Yoongi's direction, and Yoongi sent a medicine bottle right back at him. You ran your hand through your hair, trying to calm yourself down so that you could think.

I have no idea what to do. Should I go and get somebody else?

You quickly dodged a glass dish that somehow got sent your way. It hit the door behind you, and instantly shattered. You felt the glass shards slide down the wall and hit you on their way to the ground. Nothing lodged in your skin, but you could see that some of the glass pieces had left you with a few nasty scrapes.

Shit, Jin's going to be upset. But I can't just stand here anymore.

Without thinking, you rushed forward into the area where Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting in their beds. They were still throwing things at each other, but it didn't matter. You were already hurt, and it was all you could do to get their attention.

A small bottle of medicine collided with your temple, almost knocking you down to the floor. It fell to the floor, and the lid popped off, spraying little pills everywhere. You felt a glass dish hit you in the side, but it didn't shatter until it bounced off of you and hit the floor. Luckily, none of the glass shards hit the soft skin of your legs.

"Get out of the way!" Yoongi yelled, throwing a pair of pliers over your head.

You grabbed the pliers out of the air before they could sail to the other side of the room. You watched as Yoongi's facial expression changed, and he seemed to relax. There was a hint of confusion behind his eyes.

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, sitting up and looking around the room, ignoring you almost entirely.

"Why don't you tell me where he is," you commanded, dropping the pliers. You shivered at the metallic clatter of the pliers on the hard floor. "You're the ones who drove him away." You whipped your head around and looked at each of the boys.

Yoongi avoided your gaze, and kept his stony eyes to the ground. Taehyung locked eyes with you for a moment, but then looked away as if he was embarrassed just by holding your gaze.

"You should both be ashamed of yourselves," you scolded. "He was just trying to help you, and you couldn't stop fighting with each other, even for him. It's unbelievable."

You watched as Taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his bed, while Yoongi stayed perfectly still with his hands folded in his lap. However, Yoongi's jaw visibly tightened, and you could tell that he was getting angry again. Both of them were looking at a different spot on the floor, trying their best to avoid your gaze.

"I can't believe either of you. Just look at the mess you've made of this room!" You threw your hands in the air, motioning to the gruesome battleground around you. "There's an entire world around you that you're destroying! How can you be so ignorant as to--"

"Who are you calling ignorant?" Yoongi exploded, leaning forward in the bed, despite his broken leg. "It's not like we did anything to you or--"

"Like hell you did!" You held up your arm, giving Yoongi and Taehyung a glimpse of the scrapes that littered your forearm and lower bicep. "Does this look like nothing?! Had I not moved a step, I would have an entire glass dish stuck in my skin."

"You act like it's the end of the world," Yoongi defended himself, averting his eyes from your arm. "Those are just a couple of measly scrapes, not a broken leg, or broken ribs."

"And that makes it okay?"

Yoongi was silent. You looked over at Taehyung, who didn't look like he was about to say anything anytime soon. You waited for either of them to say something, but your silent prayers were left unanswered.

"I'm wasting my time here," you said coldly, turning away from both of them. "I thought the two of you were better than this, but I guess I was wrong."

Without waiting for them to say anything, you headed for the door. You could feel your eyes start to water as you reached for the handle. You pulled the door open, and you stepped out into the hallway. The door started to close slowly behind you, and you looked back into the room.

"(Y/N), wait," Taehyung called weakly, sitting on the edge of his bed. He pushed himself off of the mattress, and tried his best to stand, but it was difficult with the cast on his foot.

"Please come back."

"I shouldn't have tried to help you either," you whispered, the first tear touching your warm cheek.

The door closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 485 67
"You want to know what real fun is like, I know it. You can pretend to be the good girl all you want, but deep down, there is a part of you that hat...
949K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
660 54 27
(Ending isn't good so if you want a not so good ending then go on reading) WARNING! This is a book that was written a year ago! Idk what my idea was...
11.1K 542 70
DO NOT STEAL THE STORYLINE, PLOT, CHARACTERS, OR IDEAS. THANK YOU **** Warning! Not a disney-esque story. This story will be sad. Violence, Sexual Ac...