His One And Only// Kim Taehyu...

By Chiminnn

Kim Taehyung. AKA, BigHit High School's heart throb. There was not a single student at BHHS that didn't like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N

Chapter 2

1.4K 69 14
By Chiminnn

When we finished taking in our notes, we were given an assignment that was due on Monday. I could get it done in about an hour if I started right when I got home...

My mind started traveling to weird thoughts about Taehyung.

What if Choa gave Taehyung my cell phone number? What if he secretly liked me? I wonder how soft his lips are...? Does he have a girlfriend? I'm so jealous of whoever she is... I'll get Ji-Hyun to stalk around a little and see if he does. That's not creepy, right? Right?!

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing for lunch. I quickly got up and gathered my stuff before running out to the courtyard and sitting at one of the round tables. I took my lunch out of my bag and set it on the table. Beef Bulgogi and a rice dome was packed neatly in a container.

I love my eomma! (mom!)

Choa and Ji-Hyun finally showed up and we started eating. I asked Ji-Hyun if she knew if Taehyung had a girlfriend and she shrugged. Choa answered before she could talk.
"I've seen him hanging around a girl but I don't think they are dating. They seem distant so I think you have a chance!"

Hearing this made me smile a little.

"I can get Taehyung oppa to notice you if you get SeokJin to notice me." Ji-Hyun said as she smiled happily, stuffing her face with some of my rice dome.

Ji-Hyun had always liked SeokJin. Ever since the third grade! This could finally be my chance to get noticed by Taehyung... Should I do it? It kinda seems like I'm begging for his attention. But really, I just really want him!

I nodded my head and agreed with her. It was a done deal. She would get noticed by her crush and I'll get noticed by mine. It's a win-win!

All I gotta do is figure out how I'm gonna get him to notice her... Compliment her to him? Push them into each other? Secret love notes? Maybe I should just straight up tell him that she likes him...

I ate the last bite of my Bulgogi and put it in the trashcan nearby.

I turned around, my body colliding with another. I fell over but stopped mid-way with an arm holding me up.

"Aishh! You're being extremely clumsy today; Even more than normal." A deep voice said that was attached to the arm.

It was Taehyung.

He stared down at me as I continuously stared up at him, dumbfounded and a bit shocked.

Wait... He said "Even more than normal" has he been watching me?

I quickly stood up and fixed my jacket, bowing down to him.

"J-Joesonghabnida...!" I somehow muttered out, a little bit faster than I expected before running away.

I heard a voice behind me but I didn't listen to it, I just kept running until I reached the other side of the school. I had to call eomeoni (mother) to come pick me up right now so I don't have to be even more embarrassed...

I reached in my pocket to grab my phone but started to panic when it wasn't there. It must've fallen out when I almost fell over! I scoffed lightly and started running back.

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

I ran into her once again. Why do I keep running into her? It's like she's trying to make all of this happen but it didn't seem like it a couple seconds ago.

She seemed shocked and in a daze.

She bowed down to me and ran away once she said sorry. I looked down to see a phone on the ground, lightly cracked on the corner.

I picked it up and turned it on. There was a picture of her and a little boy, possibly her younger brother?

I shook my head and tried calling out to her but I didn't know her name, nor did I plan on knowing. I didn't need to know her name because we'd never become friends.

I ran after her but she was so fast. How could a girl have this much energy?!

When I ran out of breath, I jogged around a corner and BANG! I ran right into somebody.

"Aish! Joesonghabnida-" I said as I looked up to see her. My words were cut off as I gazed down at her.

"You dropped your phone.." I muttered out as I handed it to her. She smiled a bit but then it faded once she saw the crack on the corner of the screen.

"Aish! No! I just got this last month!" She groaned loudly.

I sighed and walked away but then stopped when she called my name.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung!" Making me turn around, I looked at her.

"I believe you owe me an apology." She said, slight anger in her tone.

"Excuse me? Your the one who ran into me. I didn't crack your phone!" I replied.

How could she blame me for this? Why did I even bother giving it back? She's just a goody-goody who gets good grades. Which is the exact opposite of me.

"Fine then." She mumbled before walking off.

"Such a drama queen..." I muttered under my breath.

AFTER LUNCH
JO'S POINT OF VIEW

I can't believe I ran into him just like that and then snapped at him! I'm the worst person ever... Now he'll never fall for me...

I put my phone in my jacket pocket with a sigh as I walked to class. I had only 5 minutes until the bell so I could take my time getting to my locker.

When I got to my locker, I grabbed my stuff for my next class then closed it, carrying my stuff in my arms. As I walked to class, I saw Taehyung walking towards me. The classroom was just to the left and we had that class together so I started walking faster, beating him inside so there wasn't anything awkward after I just snapped at him...

I sat in my chair and Taehyung sat in his, a couple seats next to me. I couldn't help but look over at him.

At that exact moment, he looked over at me. We made eye contact for half a second before turning away from each other and looking at the teacher as she walked in.

"Today, we will be doing a group project..." the class groaned annoyingly.
"So you would rather not pass the class and get a failed grade? I can make that work.." this made all of the students repeat "NO!"

I smiled as I kept my gaze at the teacher.

"This time, you'll get only one partner. But you get to choose who it is. When you choose, raise your hand and I'll assign you to whoever you choose." This made the fangirls...Well..... Do what they do best, fangirl.

"TAEHYUNG OPPA BE MY PARTNER!"
"I CALL DIBS ON TAEHYUNG!!"
"NO! HE'S MY PARTNER!"
"CHOOSE ME, OPPA!"
"I'LL DO ALL THE WORK IF YOU'LL BE MINE!"
"TAEHYUNG!"

Many girls squealed his name and begged to be his partner. I just looked back at Choa. We were always partners when we had a choice.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Yes, Taehyung?" The teacher asked as she looked up at him as he raised his hand.

"I choose her." He said as he pointed at me.

"Ah, Jo Ba-ha? Okay.. Jo Ba-ha and Kim Taehyung, your partners for this assignment."

My mouth dropped wide open along with my heart it my stomach. Am I hearing this right?! I glanced over at him and he looked over at me with a very small smile as others chose partners.

"Let's meet on Saturday. 3 in the afternoon in front of the school. Don't be late." He said as he stood up. The bell rang and he grabbed what he brought to class and left, walking out the door.

What. Just. Happened?

《》《》《》《》《》

"So he didn't even ask?!" They asked in unison.

I shook my head.

"He told me to meet him on Saturday, which is tomorrow. He didn't really give me a choice. He just told me to be here at 3 and to not be late." I replied.

They both looked at each other. They were talking to each other without words again. They were communicating through thoughts...

"I think he's setting you up. It sounded like a threat" Choa said as she put her elbows on the table, holding up her head with her hands.

"I know... But it's tempting to go and I kinda have to.. I kinda HAVE to pass this class!"

They nodded their heads at my response.

I was nervous yet excited about tomorrow. I don't really know what to expect. It's just a project. We'll finish it tomorrow and then we'll never talk ever again! It's as simple simple that.

Nothing will ever happen between us. It's a true fact! He doesn't even like me anyway. I mean, sure I like him but I'm not obsessed and I'm not going crazy for him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 118 25
Sooo in this a girl name Eun Ae...Goes to her new school where she meets this guy taehyung who is the popular guy of the school..later she also gets...
75.6K 4.5K 19
COMPLETED | Y/N is a popular girl who is adored by the entire school. Everyone drools over her, wants to date her or wants to be her friend. She is c...
597 104 24
Y/n get's her scholarship in a college. Before moving her heart shattered as she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her . She moves with a hope...
41.4K 1.1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...