Till My Last Day (SNK: Levi x...

By Faimwahh

As a member of the Survey Corps, Petra strives her best to help humanity. While, doing her duty, her heart wa... More

Wings of Freedom
Crybaby
Daydream
Rain
Up All Night
His Smile
Puppy
Expedition (1)
Expedition (2)
Letter
Kiss

Just a Dream

2.7K 104 92
By Faimwahh

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling. I'm in my bedroom. I perspiring a lot.

I went down stairs happily. I was so relieved that I'm still alive. As I saw the others, I greeted them good morning. That's when I realized something wasn't right.

Nobody greeted back. They did not even look at me. They were just sitting, not doing anything. They are all wearing black.

"If only I used my brain. I could've saved her." Tears began to fall from Oluo's eyes.

Eldo went near him and patted him and said "Don't blame yourself. Even I wasn't able to move a muscle. I'm a coward."

"Everything happened so fast." Gunther had an expression like he was really regretting.

Eren's eyes were red. Tears keep falling from his eyes. While crying he said "If only I had the courage."

I felt teardrops on my face. I started to cry without any reasons. Everyone was crying except one.. Captain Levi.

After hearing what they said, I realized that I no longer belong to this world. I realized that, I died back there.

My surroundings became pure white
.
.
.

I was quite confused. And then I saw Oluo, Gunther, Eldo, Eren and Captain Levi smiling at me. Then they slowly disappeared.

Imaginations ha?

I even cried harder. I knew that I need to leave now.

Now I can't go back to the home I used to know. I can't go back where my friends and families are.

Heaven, this is where I belong now.

~ ~ ~ ~

Years passed and I finally got used in having wings on my back. With my white dress, I sat and looked down. I saw everybody living happily on earth.

Captain Levi, Eren, Oluo, Eldo, Gunther and the rest of the survey corps are still trying their best outside the walls.

All I can do now is watch them from above.

~ ~ ~ ~

One day, I decided to go down because I got something to do.

It was winter night. Squad Levi was seating near the fireplace to warm theirselves.

I went to Captain Levi's bedroom. The windows were covered in dusts of snow. With my finger, I left marks in the window which says:

"I admired you. And I will always do, Levi.

-the brat that bumped into you years ago."

I was standing near the window when he entered his room. He noticed the writing on the window. After reading it.. he smiled and wrote my name on it the window using his fingers.

Maybe this is the last time I'll ever see him smile. No tears was shred, but he was hurt. He is not a heartless man, he just not good in expressing his feelings.

I had a good life. I have no regrets. I'm done doing the things that I failed to do when my heart was still beating.

Now, I can go peacefully.

I'll be with everybody again someday. In fact, death is nothing, but life itself.

~ ~ ~ ~

I felt someone poking me. "Petra! Petra!" I heard my name and opened my eyes to see who was calling me. In my shock, Eren was seating on my bed while the my other squad mates were standing near me. They all had the concerned expressions on their face, even Captain Levi.

"Wha-what happened?" I was confused and asked.

Eren: "Thank goodness you're okay. You collapsed after getting in the gates."

Eldo: "Maybe you were really exhausted."

I was still confused. If what they say is true.. then my death should have been just a dream. I sat down and felt my head ache. "Is this a dream?" I whispered to myself, not realizing that they heard me. Everybody laughed and Oluo pinched my cheeks.

"This isn't a dream." He said.

I was relived to hear that this was reality. I really thought that I have died back in the expedition. I was so happy to be alive and so tears started to roll down my face. Everybody went nearer and asked me why I was crying. I hugged them all together and said..

"I'm just so happy to be with you, guys."

Captain Levi: "P-petra! I can't breathe!"

Everyone giggled. After that, Gunther invited us to eat lunch together. Everybody went out of my bedroom. I followed  them after brushing my messy hair.

The usual childish acts are still present while we were eating. Enjoying every second, I just laughed at them. After eating, I collected their plates and went to the kitchen to wash them.

"I'll help you." Captain Levi offered his help. But I kindly refused. I can do this alone. But, he still insisted. So, I just agreed. We didn't talk to each other the. Awkwaard. Suddenly, I remembered my dream. Eventually, when I die, I'll do the same.. I would regret things like, not confessing my admiration to him.

But, I couldn't do it. I can't confess how I feel. I took a deep breathe and as I was about to talk to Captain Levi, Eren suddenly went in the kitchen. So, I decided no to talk. Eren stared at me and said..

"Sorry to disturb!" And ran out of the kitchen.

I took the chance and started to talk to Captain Levi..

"Uhm.. Captain, there is something I want to tell you."

"What is it?" He looked at me. We had made eye contact.

"I like you!" The words just slipped out of my mouth. I felt so embarrased and so I looked away.

"Oh." Captain Levi slightly laughed and said "You're face is so red, Petra." I looked at him to see his smile once again. I saw his cheeks were red to.

"And so is your face." I teased him. He patted me on my head his cheeks were turning really red and said  "I like you too, Petra." Those words keep on repeating on my head. After saying that, he went out of the kitchen and left me with my heart beating faster.

He likes me too. I went out of the kitchen and followed him.

"Do you mean, you like me.. in a friendly way?" I asked him while getting some air.

"Who knows.."

"You're just playing with my feelings."

"No, I'm not. It's just, I don't know in what way I like you."

After hearing his answer, I went back in the kitchen to pile the plates. It might be in a friendly way.

I didn't think about it anymore. I went up stairs to join the others. They were joking around. Well, that's what they always do. They teased, fight and argue like usual.

~ ~ ~ ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 867 31
This is an Attack on Titan based fan fiction told in the point of view of Petra Ral who at this time has just been premoted to squad Levi. i trialed...
4K 49 30
A story about a Survey Corps Soldier and her Captain's Love and War in different point of view. This story too begins with students of Attack Junior...
9.3K 222 7
Imagine Levi and Mikasa are both Corporal class . The story tells a tale of how these two broken souls combine into one. She wanted to bury her feeli...
800 41 33
ERWIN SMITH X READER In the midst of the harrowing battles against the Titans, Erwin Smith, the formidable commander of the Survey Corps, finds himse...