Shifting (A Harry Styles Vamp...

By atlantisex

Autumn Parker, a 19 year old girl who earlier had gotten kicked out of college, has moved all the way from Ca... More

Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Final)
Epilogue
Questions
Answers

Chapter 4

16.2K 472 52
By atlantisex

(A/N: Oh hello, now, how are all of you? Wait, you can't exactly answer that... What ever, so right now basically ONLY my friends are reading this, so can ya'll do me a favor and follow me? AND tell your friends about me!! Cause like, I'd be real happy! Anyway thank you guys)

I woke up, not opening my eyes, I didn't want to see the same room I "fell asleep" in last night, but I had to open my eyes at some point.

I shot them open, sure enough, I was in the same room. My stomach growled at me, signalling I had to eat. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, I honestly looked like shit, my hair was messy and my leggings had holes in them showing my wounded skin, probably from the glass of the limo scratching me as I got out of it, and I also had a now muddy and bloody white sweater, I scrunched my nose looking at myself. I combed my hair with my fingers, it still looked like a rat's nest, but what ever. I walked out my room and looked down the hall. There were several doors, all of them closed, and a staircase straight ahead of me. I walked down the hall peaking through the doors until I found the bathroom, I washed my face and tried to get the blood and dirt off my sweater, no use. I cleaned my wounds which made them sting a little, and walked down the stairs to see all five boys in the kitchen talking.

"Good morning Autumn!" Liam, I think his name was, said in a cheery voice.

"Morning." I honestly didn't want to talk to them, considering they basically "kidnapped" me last night. Once again my stomach growled at me, it must've been pretty loud because Harry heard it.

"Would you like something to eat?" He asked, looking up from his phone.

"Uh ya sure, what do you have?" I twiddled my thumbs back and forth while rocking around on my heels, feeling a slight awkwardness in the room.

"Uh. Not really anything you humans eat, but we got rabbit meat in the fridge, considering Niall's a new born, he can still eat actual food when he wants to." He said casually, like having rabbit meat in the fridge was normal.

"Uh, you guys don't even have any cereal or something?" They looked at each other puzzled than they all turned to Niall.

"Ok, maybe I have a secret candy stash, but no I don't have any cereal..." He told them shifting around in his chair.

"Sorry Autumn, how about we take you out to Denny's?" Liam asked with a smile planted on his face.

"Sure I love Denny's! Even though I haven't been there since I was like, seven."

"Oh that reminds me, how old are you?" Liam questioned.

"She's 19." Zayn called from the TV room. How did he know that? I didn't tell them my age.

"It's his ability." Louis answered obviously reading my thoughts.

"Zayn knows everything, like everything, even if he didn't know he knew it, he does."

"Yeah, yesterday I just asked what your name was cause I didn't wanna freak you out or anything." Zayn said, not bothering to turn his head, to into his show.

"Well who says I'm not freaked out right now?" They all chucked until Liam looked over at Niall and gasped. I spun around and all I saw was Niall leaping towards me and hissing. Sure enough he had dark red eyes and fangs, just than Liam lundged at him, I screamed as the two vampires fought until Niall all of a sudden started looking around and swinging his arms.

"Liam give me my goddamn sight back!" He demanded while slapping Liam in the face. So that's what Liam's ability is, taking away people senses. About five seconds after Niall was sniffing around as if he had lost, his sense of smell?

"Liam stop it! I won't hurt Autumn now just give me my sight and smellin' back!!" His Irish accent was thick and husky. All the other boys were trying to hold in their laughter where as Louis just let it out, which caused Niall to hiss in his direction.

"Alright alright, but just in case I'm keeping your sense of smell, the smell of her blood is too strong for you, you'll attack her like you almost did there." If I was staying here, this is going to take a lot of getting use to. But thankfully I'm not. Right?

"Fine! Now give me back my sight, it's dark in here!" Niall stopped swinging his arms and huffed at Liam,"Thanks mate." He sighed and sat on the bar stool.

"You see Louis, this is what happens with having a human in the house!" Liam accused Louis for the whole occurrence that had just gone through.

"Yeah yeah, in a couple days Niall will be a full vampire, she can wait, just don't let Niall to close to her." Louis said shrugging it off, acting like it was no big deal. Well, it actually was a very big deal. Considering I could perhaps die in this house.

Liam rolled his eyes at Louis. About two seconds later Louis glanced at Liam.

"Think of me like that again, and I'll kick ya where the sun doesn't shine!" I covered my mouth trying to hold in my laughter even though I was still quite frightened.

"Alright let's head to Denny's, Niall you wanna come?"

"Well I might as well eat food while I can!" He said walking up to him, I was still relieved his sense of smell was gone,"Oh wait I forgot something! Be right back!" I said running up the stairs to the room I "slept" in. I grabbed my pills and shoved them in my purse, running back down the stairs.

"Alright lets go!" Liam said all perky, "Bye lads!"

"Bye."

"Alright get on my back."

"What?" Why would Liam want me to get on his back?

"Well if you wanna walk to Denny's, which is like five miles away, than don't get on my back, but if you wanna be there in less than five seconds, I suggest getting on my back." I nodded at him not wanting him to do what he did to Niall, shoving me to the ground and punching me till I agreed to do as he says. I hesitantly hopped on his back and the next thing I knew we were at Denny's. I was dizzy for a moment, but then my eyes adjusted and I saw the beautiful city known as London.

"Wow, I'm actually on the streets of London! I can't believe it!" It was truly beautiful, I could see Big Ben and everything!

"Alright enough gazing, lets go in, I'm starving!" Liam laughed at Niall before grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Lad your eyes are red. Remember what I said? What do you do before you go to a public place?"

"Uhhh, shut your eyes for five seconds, and wait till your fangs shrink?"

"That'da boy." Liam said while patting Niall on the back. Niall closed his eyes for five seconds, like what I'm guessing Liam had told him to do before. When he opened them they were a crystal blue, and his fangs were gone. I stared in amazement at him for about a minute, but then came back to reality. I remembered that I looked like a person who got murdered in a horror movie.

"Oh wait Liam, I look terrible!" I shrieked gesturing to my clothes and wounds.

"No you don't, you look beautiful." He said while giving me a friendly smile. I blushed a little as we walked into Denny's from Liam's comment. It was very sweet.

"Hi welcome to Denny's! Table for three?" Some blonde chick asked Liam. She wore the usual uniform, but had her shirt unbuttoned a little more exposing her breasts. It was definitely something I wouldn't do, I hated showing off my body.

"Yes thank you." He smiled at her nodding his head.

"Ok follow me." We followed the waitress to our table and sat down, she told us the specials and I couldn't help but see her glance over at Niall every so often. She than walked away after I told her I wanted some orange juice, Niall getting the same thing.

"I do not like that girl." Niall hissed glaring at her walking away.

"Yeah she was kinda weird." Liam agreed scrunching up his nose, watching her walk off to get our drinks.

After awhile she came back with our drinks and left. I swear she winked at Niall too.

"Hey, Liam, why didn't you order any food or drinks?" I asked him curiously, trying to get my mind off our waitress.

"Because vampires only drink blood, they live off of it I guess you could say. But don't worry, I've been a vampire for awhile so I can control myself around people. But I always gotta take away Niall's sense of smell, who knows what he could do?" I shivered at the thought of Niall sucking his fangs into my neck, I'd be a new creature if he did.

•••••

After we finished eating I hopped on Liam's back and the next thing I knew I was in my room.

"There ya are," he said setting me down on my bed, "stay in here till I say you can come down, or if one of the other lads brings you down." I nodded and he was gone in a blink of an eye.

I laid down on my bed sighing, might as well check my iMessage. I took my now cracked phone out of my purse, and checked all my notifications. Then a reminder popped up on the screen saying "TAKE PILLS". Crap, I forgot to take them at Denny's. I tiptoed out of my room and into the bathroom, my eyes were already changing colour. Trying to not make any sound failed, I ended up spilling my pills all over the floor and counter.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. I picked them all up, took a glass, filled it with water, popped the pill in my mouth and swallowed it down. My eyes instantly went back to their normal brown colour. I ran back to my room and fell asleep on the bed, once again dreaming about my father being killed, all because of a little pill my brother never took, kinda why I freak out when I forget to.

(A/N: Ok I hope ya'll like it! I'll try and update again tomorrow, I might and I may not, just cause of homework and a show I NEED to watch, if I don't upload tomorrow I promise I will Thursday. Sorry for any spelling mistakes! Love you guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.8K 41
First Page!:) -------- Hi, I just wanted to say that this was one of my first stories I've ever written and it's kinda horrible but you guys seem to...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
42.2K 729 18
[Slowly Editing] Ariana Renee Grayson is an 18 year old werewolf. Growing up without her father, and never knowing about her brother was hard. After...
111K 3.7K 20
Ariana Black was just five when put in the orphanage she doesn't remember much about her family or who she is. Weird stuff happened around her and sh...