Chapter 6

*HARRY'S POV*

I shot up in a cold sweat, scared as hell, I hate nightmares.

Now I definitely was not going back to sleep. Thankfully vampires don't need more then two hours of sleep a day. Weird I know.

I got up from my bed and walked out my room. I decided to check on Autumn, I did a couple hours ago, but she was fast asleep.

I knocked on her door, but she didn't answer. She must've still been sleeping.

I walked down stairs to the living room to find Louis and Zayn watching some T.V show. Louis turned his head and smiled at me, Zayn didn't bother to, he was to focused on to the show.

"Hey lads."

"Oh, hey Harry, how long have you been standing there?" Zayn questioned looking up at me.

"About five bloody hours dumbass!"

Zayn rolled his eyes and continued to watch his show.

I took a seat on the couch and watched whatever show they were watching also.

"It's not a show Harry, it's a movie. It's Twilight. Zayn and I decided to watch it and make fun of all the things they got wrong about vampires, example, when we go out in the sun, our skin doesn't fucking glow!" Louis exclaimed causing a small chuckle to escape my mouth.

"Have you checked on Autumn?" Louis questioned me.

"No he hasn't." Zayn answered for me.

"Your abilitys are very annoying sometimes." I groaned. "Besides, I have checked on her."

"Bullshit," I heard Liam yell from the kitchen.

"I have! I knocked on her door and she didn't answer so I just left expecting she was asleep." I shrugged, twiddling my thumbs.

"Or maybe she was a little afraid of letting a vampire in her room." Louis chuckled, I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Oh please, she'd open that door in no time if she was up. I've seen the way she looks at me, I'm irresistible to her." Smirking at the thought of her climbing on top of me and-

"Stop with the bloody sex thoughts Harry! Fucking pervert," Louis yelled interrupting my thoughts, giving me a look of disgust afterwards.

All I did was smirk and continue thinking of Autumn.

"LADS GET UP HERE!" I heard Niall yell from up stairs. I flashed up there causing Niall to take a step back.

"What's the mat- where's Autumn?"

•••••

"Harry, you go that way, Louis that way, and Zayn you're with me. We look for Autumn, and only Autumn. No eating, no picking up girls, we look for Autumn. If someone finds her, send a mind message to all of us, saying where you are and if you see her or not. Got it?" Liam asked, wanting to know if we followed through with his plan.

We all nodded and sprinted in the directions we were given.

She's so stubborn, I can already tell she is. Dammit why'd she leave?

Her scent was strong, but not strong enough. I needed to find her. With a regular human I wouldn't usually be like this, as a matter of fact when I found that person I'd just kill them, but there's something different about Autumn, and I need to find out what it is.

I stopped in my tracks and fell on my back, a huge wave of her scent crashed into me, I'm close. I got up and speed in her direction, and stopped in front of a house with the number of 34566 on it.

*Alright lads, I think I found her. I'm at a house with the number of 34566, get here fast!*

Within a second I got a mind message from Louis.

*Way ahead of you mate, get in here now!*

I ran up the steps to her door and kicked it open. I sprinted upstairs to see Louis on the floor with blood all over him. I knelt down next time him having no clue what the hell to do.

"Jesus, what happened?!" I yelled frantically.

All Louis did was chuckle, "Go in there." Louis pointed at a room with the door open a crack. I got up and walked over to the room peering in, Liam was there with Autumn in his arms looking out a window. I sighed in relief and was about to walk in, but Louis held me back by grabbing on to my ankle.

"Don't go in, take a look at these pills I found." He reached in his back pocket and handed me a bottle of pills that I'm guessing were Autumn's.

I took it from him and read the label.

*Newborn*.

Why would it say that? Something's going on here.

I gave Louis a frightened look.

"She's not a vampire lad." Louis answered reading my thoughts. I sighed in relief, but another thought came to mind. Before I could say anything, Louis got up and brought be in the room, blood dripping from his forehead.

"Just shut up and look." I turned my head towards Autumn, who was being cradled like a baby in Liam's arms. I walked over to them slowly and knelt down, grabbing Autumn's hand and holding it in both of mine.

"Open your eyes darling, don't worry I won't hurt you." I spoke softly, trying not to scare her. She did as I told her, and I couldn't help but gasp, her eyes were not brown anymore, and they weren't red like a vampire's either, they were golden.

Werewolves have golden eyes.