Chapter 21 (Final)

*HARRY'S POV*

Rumours are going around that Autumn's still alive. Last time I checked, she was dead. Fucking Louis bit her, she should be dead. But how would I know? I'm as clueless as she is to knowing if I'm still alive.

I kicked at the rocks on the ground as I strolled through the woods, heading for the old abandoned prison. It's the place I usually go to when I'm bored.

*AUTUMN'S POV*

My boots echoed throughout the hallway as I was banging on the doors of the student, yelling at them to get up. It was 5:00 AM, and training starts now.

Sure, I absolutely hated getting up so early, but throughout the day, I still managed standing on two feet without falling, so I was ok with it now.

Just as I had finished banging on all the doors and turned around to go to the eating room, my watch beeped. On the screen flashed,

Code 3.

Shit, intruders.

I sprinted down the hall and slammed on a red button, causing a loud beeping sound to go off. I heard numerous locks on doors clicking signalling kids had locked their doors and were now hiding.

I didn't know if this was a drill or not, but these kids better take it seriously.

I ran to the front gate and door, closing it shut, locking it after.

After that I ran throughout all the rooms to make sure there were no people inside them, obviously it being part of my job.

Thankfully there were no people, so after that I rushed to my room. I shut the door and locked it. This stuff had happened before, so I wasn't scared like I usually would be.

I grabbed my knife like I was always instructed to along with a gun in my pocket, then ran to the front gates to guard.

•••

The wind blew through my hair, and still no sight or smell of someone near the building. It had been a couple minutes, and I was outside with my crew. My dad, brother, and a couple friends. We had all grown quite close, having to talk about lessons and what we would be teaching the next day, so we did meet up a lot.

Then I heard it, humming.

This humming I had heard many times, and I knew exactly who it belonged to.

Harry.

*HARRY'S POV*

There it was. The great big prison. Pretty shitty too. I don't know why I came here all the time anyways, there's nothing special about this god damn place.

I picked up a rock and threw it at the huge cement wall standing before me. I wasn't really sure why I had become frustrated, but I didn't care. After an entire year, I deserved some sort of raging moment.

I had stopped my humming as I continued to launch rocks at the wall. I had created a huge hole by now, and I was quite proud of it. Finally, I picked up a huge rock, ready to make it collapse, until I heard a voice.

"Harry?"

I opened my eyes and dropped the rock beside me, staring in misbelief.

"Autumn?"

(A/N: Well, that was Shifting. Literally the worst fanfic ever omf I'm sorry. But, for those of you who actually read this, I love you literally so much. you're kinda the reason I continued the fanfic, otherwise I would've deleted it a long time ago. But yeah, thank you just for everything. I love you guys, and I might get to see you over in Head Over Heels if you check that out. But if not, I love you, and thank you.

Love

Nikki)