Chapter 4

(A/N: Oh hello, now, how are all of you? Wait, you can't exactly answer that... What ever, so right now basically ONLY my friends are reading this, so can ya'll do me a favor and follow me? AND tell your friends about me!! Cause like, I'd be real happy! Anyway thank you guys)

I woke up, not opening my eyes, I didn't want to see the same room I "fell asleep" in last night, but I had to open my eyes at some point.

I shot them open, sure enough, I was in the same room. My stomach growled at me, signalling I had to eat. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, I honestly looked like shit, my hair was messy and my leggings had holes in them showing my wounded skin, probably from the glass of the limo scratching me as I got out of it, and I also had a now muddy and bloody white sweater, I scrunched my nose looking at myself. I combed my hair with my fingers, it still looked like a rat's nest, but what ever. I walked out my room and looked down the hall. There were several doors, all of them closed, and a staircase straight ahead of me. I walked down the hall peaking through the doors until I found the bathroom, I washed my face and tried to get the blood and dirt off my sweater, no use. I cleaned my wounds which made them sting a little, and walked down the stairs to see all five boys in the kitchen talking.

"Good morning Autumn!" Liam, I think his name was, said in a cheery voice.

"Morning." I honestly didn't want to talk to them, considering they basically "kidnapped" me last night. Once again my stomach growled at me, it must've been pretty loud because Harry heard it.

"Would you like something to eat?" He asked, looking up from his phone.

"Uh ya sure, what do you have?" I twiddled my thumbs back and forth while rocking around on my heels, feeling a slight awkwardness in the room.

"Uh. Not really anything you humans eat, but we got rabbit meat in the fridge, considering Niall's a new born, he can still eat actual food when he wants to." He said casually, like having rabbit meat in the fridge was normal.

"Uh, you guys don't even have any cereal or something?" They looked at each other puzzled than they all turned to Niall.

"Ok, maybe I have a secret candy stash, but no I don't have any cereal..." He told them shifting around in his chair.

"Sorry Autumn, how about we take you out to Denny's?" Liam asked with a smile planted on his face.

"Sure I love Denny's! Even though I haven't been there since I was like, seven."

"Oh that reminds me, how old are you?" Liam questioned.

"She's 19." Zayn called from the TV room. How did he know that? I didn't tell them my age.

"It's his ability." Louis answered obviously reading my thoughts.

"Zayn knows everything, like everything, even if he didn't know he knew it, he does."

"Yeah, yesterday I just asked what your name was cause I didn't wanna freak you out or anything." Zayn said, not bothering to turn his head, to into his show.

"Well who says I'm not freaked out right now?" They all chucked until Liam looked over at Niall and gasped. I spun around and all I saw was Niall leaping towards me and hissing. Sure enough he had dark red eyes and fangs, just than Liam lundged at him, I screamed as the two vampires fought until Niall all of a sudden started looking around and swinging his arms.

"Liam give me my goddamn sight back!" He demanded while slapping Liam in the face. So that's what Liam's ability is, taking away people senses. About five seconds after Niall was sniffing around as if he had lost, his sense of smell?