Chapter 19

(A/N: Hello people It's funny cause I deleted a bunch of things on Shifting that weren't chapters and now I don't have as many votes and I don't have my 12,000 reads anymore:( do me a favour and help me get that back? Anyways here's the chapter, sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! Oh and if you still haven't checked out my other fanfic Head Over Heels you really should, it means a lot! Love ya)

*AUTUMN'S POV*

"So that's what happened and why I was in the prison," I ended. I was at the hair salon again, re-dying my hair, but back to it's natural brown colour, just the way I liked it. I was filling in Troy about what had happened to me ever since I got here. He had been silent the entire time focused on every word I was saying.

All he did was shake his head when I finished, as if trying to process all of this into his brain. I don't blame him though, this wasn't the everyday type of event that happened to people.

"So what about you? What are you doing here?" I asked him, turning my head as the lady doing my hair had asked.

"I'm part of The Wolf Pack. Guys phoned me up, payed for my ticket, now I live here. The only way to get into the place is to kill another wolf and get it on camera. Pretty fucked up way of getting in," he stated, continuing to look down at his phone. Before I could say anything he cut me off, "They even make you get a tattoo, so in order to get in the place you have to show them this every time." He started rolling up his left sleeve until a wolf's face appeared on his bicep. Under the snout were the words 'WOLF PACK' in bold.

I traced my finger along the words.

"Is that why you killed dad?" I asked, still tracing his tattoo.

"What?"

I looked up at him repeating what I said, "Is that why you killed dad?"

He gave me a puzzled look, "I never killed dad."

"Mom said you never took your pills and went on a rampage and ended up killing dad," I informed him. How could he not remember?

"I never killed dad." He stated, looking me in the eyes like I was insane.

"Alright we're all done, now we just let it sit and in about thirty minutes we can wash it all out!" The lady doing my hair said smiling down at me. I nodded and thanked her.

"Where the hell is dad then?" I asked Troy. He looked up and smirked at me.

"Dad's the leader of The Wolf Pack."

•••••

"Ok sweetheart, this is gonna sting a little," my dad said holding onto my hand. I squeezed it tight, digging my nails into his skin.

"Nah it doesn't hurt that much," the guy said dabbing the needle in a black ink and coming back up to my lower neck.

"Yeah, it kinda just feels like a hot knife cutting threw your skin." Troy shrugged. I slapped him and shut my eyes tightly afterwards taking deep breaths in and out.

"Ok, on three, 1, 2, 3," the man said and put the needle onto my skin. It was cold at first, but then a horrible feeling of pain erupted throughout my body. I screeched at the impact of pain, not expecting it to hurt that much.

"It's ok Autumn you're doing great," my dad said reassuringly.

"Yeah, well it fucking hurts."

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, where'd you get this bite mark from?" The man doing my tattoo questioned, putting the little machine down and looking at it.

"I have no idea," I lied, "now can you please just continue the tattoo. The sooner I get out of here, the better."

The man chuckled and picked up the needle again, turning it on and placing it down on my skin.

•••••

"So why did mom say dad was dead then?" I asked as Troy, my father, and I were walking to my house I originally planned on living in. I sipped up the lemonade I had gotten at a little restaurant we had gone to.

"Well we had to do something to get Troy to the place. So he pretended to have forgotten to take his pills, get into a fight with me, and end up killing me. I feel very horrible about it, but it had to be done. And you were already on your way to London, so we never had to do anything with you." My father spoke.

I sighed and looked down at the ground felling terrible for my mother. She was all cooped up in a house all by herself thinking her husband was dead, her son had lost control and was on a rampage killing people, and her daughter perhaps kidnapped because she was not answering her calls.

"It'll be ok sweetheart," my dad said rubbing my back trying to ease me.

All I could do is nod trying to hold back tears. I felt horrible. My tattoo also did. It burnt and hurt like hell.

•••••

"Autumn, what's with all this broken glass? And furniture." Troy asked, picking up a piece of wood from the floor.

"Long story," is all I said. I didn't want to talk right now. All I wanted to do is lay in my bed and cry. That's it. I don't know how I was feeling. Scared and sad I guess.

Troy nodded and continued to pick up broken objects, obviously sensing I didn't want to talk.

I was still cleaning up my house three hours later. My dad ended up crashing on my couch. Troy ran off to meet some members from the pack. And I was just about to fall asleep too.

I walked to my bedroom and got under the warm covers of my bed. I fell asleep almost instantly, and from this point on, I knew my life was about to change.

(A/N: SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT! VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE AND GO READ 'HEAD OVER HEELS' NOW!! THANK YOU)