The Suffering Of Fools (IJ Fa...

By HellaGoodFanfic

Finally, he softly spoke: "No, I'm not sure. But nobody ever is, are they? I guess that's what makes us human... More

Author's Note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Author's Note
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Author's Note AGAIN (sorry)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Author's Note - IMPORTANT (kinda)
Part 40

Part 5

736 31 2
By HellaGoodFanfic

Q woke to the gentle purrs and same soft duvets he always did, stretching his arms and legs from beneath the covers before pulling them back into the warmth. He sat up on his bed, propping himself on his elbows, and looked around the empty room. He was alone, save for Chessie cat who sat curled upon his pillow.

He walked to the bathroom, and caught his reflection in the mirror. Sleep-dazed and struck with the waking world, he stared at himself: his newly cropped hair of chocolate brown, and how it lay streaked with few running trails of grey that blazed bright against the darkness of his mane. Running his large, rounded hand through his hair as far as it would go for all the matted tangles that came with sleep, he continued into the bathroom and went about his business.

Wearing his dressing robe, he stood at the stove and prepared to cook his breakfast, feet encircled by furry bodies that clambered against his legs for affection - for food. Smiling, he hunkered down between the writhing masses, and spoke gently to them.
"Morning, guys. I know", he smiled, "I know: Food. Coming right up" as he petted the velvety head of one mewing feline.

~~~

After placing the dishes in the sink, he stood for a moment (filled by his hearty breakfast), and smiled down at his darling animals who sat curled in the sun. Leaving the room softly - so as not to disturb them - he went to get changed into his clothes for the new day of filming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.2K 46
Is Brian Quinn capable of love? Of course he is, steamy love! Or...is he? What if someone has feelings for him; the person he would least expect? Wha...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.7M 110K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
80.9K 1K 32
One shots, Reader Inserts, Imagines for Impractical Jokers.☺️ I'm a huge fan girl!! feel free to request anything you want babes!!☺️✌️
13.9K 526 39
Brian Quinn was at the end of the road; he wanted to give up on everything, that was until he found Maya. They were made for each other, but when som...