One in a Million - A Raura Fa...

raurauslly_xo tarafından

Laura Marano is on her way for a photoshoot in London. Little does she know that the famous band R5 is also g... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
#notachapter (:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

5.5K 113 49
raurauslly_xo tarafından

A/N 

Heey ! How's everyone? I just wanted to say thanks for all the reads and votes. Love you all! <3 You're all amazing! I'm gonna start making my chapters longer ... i guess we'll just see how that works. -.- Haha. =) Well, sorry I'm boring you but, here's chapter 20! Be sure to leave a comment! Love to hear from you! Vote!

*xoxo

Chapter 20

Rydel's POV

Laura just left for Puerto Rico 2 hours ago. She must be so excited.I wish I could go to see Ross too. I decided it was time to relax. None of the boys are home now, they should be back in an hour. I went to my room and simply put on a pair of sweats and a tank top. I went down to the kitchen to make a cup of cocoa. Yum. I sat on the couch and went channel surfing. That's excersising right? Food .. Disney .. ABC Family ..... Ughhh, nothing good's on. I was about to walk back to the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to see a broken hearted Vanessa, who was drowning in tears. "OMG Vanessa, what happened? What did Riker do?" I quickly grabbed a box of tissues and handed it to her as she sat on the couch. It's so sad to see her like this.

"Riker didn't do anything .. it's ... it's Laura .." I could've killed Riker if he did anything to her.

"What happened to Laura?" I asked as she turned to me. I knew then, I would regret asking. "S-she .. her p-plane c-c-crashed ..."

"Oh My God, ... what do we do? Where is she? Tell me everything" I'm officially freaking out.

"Well, 10 minutes ago the police called me because we're related, of course. Apperantly, the pilot that was driving her had cancer and was poisoned or something." She cried even louder. "They just found the plane and her body, they're bringing her to the hospital 20 minutes from here."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I yelled as she ran to the bathroom to fix her makeup. I paced back and forth as I waited for Vanessa. "Hey! We're back! Rydel? Do yo- ... hey, what's wrong with you?" I hear Riker yell loudly. I swear he could have made me deaf if I wasn't a few feet away from him. 

"We're going to see Laura ... at the hospital." I whisper softly. "See Laura? Great ... wait did you say hospital? What happened?" Ughh, I can't deal with this now. "Vanessa! Come on, hurry up!" I yell as I head to the door. Riker grabbed my arm. "What happened to Laura?"

"Just come, I'll explain." I say as I walk out the door. "Vanessa!!" I drive to the hospital and as soon as we got there we burst through the door. "I'm here to see Laura Marano, where is she?!" I scream at the nurse. "Rydel, calm down." Riker says as the terrified nurse points down the hall. "Thanks."

I run to open a door to a very pale, lifeless body. Is this really Laura? As soon as Vanessa saw her she turned to cry in Riker's shoulder.

What's going to happen when Ross finds out?

Ross' POV

Where's Laura? She was supposed to be here an hour ago. I grab my phone and quickly called Laura's cell. That's wierd, I couldn't even get through. I called Rydel's and after a minute or two, she picked up. No one said hello though. "Hello? Rydel? You there?" All I can here is shuffling and whispering.

"What are we going to do? What happens if he finds out?" Find out what? Does she even know she's on the phone with me?

"You should call him right now and tell him, he's going to find out eventually." That sounded like Riker.

All of a sudden, a loud beep is all I can hear. Are they at a hospital? "Guys! You have to leave! NOW!!" I heard an older man yell.

"What? Riker, what's happening?!" Is that Vanessa? Something's going on. That's when I heard a door open. "Is she okay? What's going to happen to her?" Who's her? Who is she talking to?

"She is in critical condition. Her body is damaged as you can see by all the cuts and bruises. Her rib cage is broken and looks like she wouldn't be able to walk for a while. The damage to her brain is the worst of them all. The right side of her head was ruptured, I'm surprised it didn't crack. She is in a deep coma and it is unpredicted when she'll wake up. She might not make it but it's already a miracle she's still alive." The deep man voice faintly talked as I tried to listen.

WHO'S SHE??!??!!! I need to know. It can't be Laura right ... right? She's here ... somewhere ... she has to be.

----------------------------------

I'm currently listening to Rydel's conversation, looks like she's with Riker, Vanessa and some dude. This isn't considered eavesdropping, right?

I still need to know who's 'she'. Poor thing, good thing it's not Laura. What if it is Laura? Shut up Ross. It can't be.

"What do we do now?" I hear Rydel ask.

Time to speak up. "Why don't you start by explaining to me who's in a coma?!" I screamed through the phone and start to hear some gasps.

"Oh hey .. Ross. How long have you been listening? How's Puerto Rico? You having fun?" She asked changing the subject.

"Spill it, Del." I yelled and she stuttered. "Here, talk to Riker."

"Hey buddy, how are you?" Everyone's stalling these days.

"Could you just tell me what's going on?" I asked sounding a little irritated. "Who has a broken rib cage? Who's in a coma? Who almost died?!" I can hear him take a deep breath.

" ... Laura"

------------------------------- (;

One word. One word made my heart shatter into a million pieces. One word caused my world crashing down. Of all the people in the world, it had to be Laura. The sweetest, most innocent girl I've ever met. It had to be her. This is my fault. This is all my fault. If I didn't take this stupid movie offer. If I didn't encourage her to come visit me.

You know what, that's it. "I'll be there as soon as I can." I said and hung up. I marched straight to Jeff's room. I banged on the door until he opened it. "I quit." And with that, I stormed back to my room, grabbed my stuff and left. I took a cab to the airport and bought the earliest ticket back to L.A.

I couldn't do anything but think about Laura. What's going to happen to her? What if she ....

As soon as I was out, I took a cab to the hospital. I ran through the double doors and saw the whole family nervously waiting. "What's going on?" I asked as they welcomed me back. But I didn't care about anything but Laura."The doctors checking on her." My mom said patting her hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me. But nothing could make me feel better knowing that my one and only could be losing her life this very moment.

The doctor finally came out after what felt like years. "She's still breathing, but I'm afraid she could never wake up again." He explained and walked away. My head hurts.

Everyone said they already saw her so it was my turn. I pushed the door open to see her pale, lifeless, petite body. She layed there with her hands filled with cuts and bruises that were covered with bandages. Her hair stayed curled and messy at the same time. It fell to her shoulders,looking perfect without her trying.Her lips were now a pale peach colour because she wasn't awake to apply the lipstick to complete her look. Her eyes remained closed with the long lasting mascara that had smeared around.

What if those eyes never open? What if I never get to see her smile again? What if I never get to take her out on another date? What if the last hug she gave me will be the very last?

I look around to see a bunch of flowers, cards, stuff animals as gifts with the signature phrase 'get well soon'. I smile as a slowly walk around the room reading all the heart warming cards and letters. But thats when I came across the on bouquet of fake lilies. It had a piece of paper attached to the stem. I carefully lifted it up to take a closer look at the white card. I took one read at it and my eyes widened.

'I told you to back off -xoxo' 

It read in bold font.

Who would do this? Was what happened to Laura, not an accident?

The tall IV pole on the side of her bed was connected by a clear tube that ran into her hand. As it started to beep, the nurse came in to fix it. I pulled the chair close to the bed.

Just as the nurse leaves, I hear a loud beep. By now, more that 4 nurses rush in and push me out of the room. Another nurse rushes by with a large machine being two paddles. Some would argue it looked like irons, the ones to straighten out clothing. But, I really couldn't care less. I pull up the blind covering the window to a group of nurses treating my unconcsious girlfriend.

As the nurses put on gloves, the rest of my family joins me as I watch the depressing scene. Looking back through the window, the nurse squirts liquid gel on the paddle and presses it against Laura's chest. It sends a rush of electricity with the impact causing her to jump up unconcsiously. It hurts me that... That she doesn't know whats happening right now, the fact that she doesn't know how much it's hurting me seeing her like this. The fact that she might not wake up again.

When her monitor is slowly ajusting to her slow breathing pattern, the nurses clear out. Leaving me alone with her once again.

This really opened my eyes. Life is precious. Too precious. This was so unexpected. I honestly never thought this would happen to her. Yes, she may have almost gotten run over by that car. But I was there. I saved her once. Why couldn't I again? I can't live without her. I just couldn't. I wouldn't. 

I can't stand to see her like this. I decided to look away for a moment. I noticed the green armchair that just sat next to the window. I slowly sat back, thinking. Why did this have to happen? I looked up the beige coloured ceiling. "Hey, big guy. I know this may be too much to ask but.. please let Laura live. She is my everything. I can't live without her. I promise I'll be good. I know, I've been a jerk lately. But I can change, I know using Maia like that is a total player move." I finally look down, my neck was getting sore. I honestly don't know why I did it though. I wasn't a arrogant jerk. I've never done anything like that before. Was this my price?

I got up and leaned over to plant a small kiss on her lips. Carefully, I took her hand and tightly held it with mine. I held it close and looked at her body's current imperfections. But I know, no matter whatever happened earlier, it will never change the beautiful heart beneath her damaged body.

There we go! Chapter 20, done! By the way, has anyone really ever see Laura Marano cry? I can't imagine it. Can you?

Vote! XD

-Xx Heather <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

36.6K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
17.5K 528 9
R5 are finally coming home from being on tour all year promoting their second album, and laura couldn't be happier knowing that soon she'll see Ross...
126K 3K 52
When Laura doesn't talk to the the Lynch kids and Ratliff because of an incident that happened while they were in Colorado, Laura changes. She goes o...
1.3K 18 15
Lilly here! This is a Raura fanfiction! Laura marano and Ross lynch have been best friends as long as they both can remember, Laura has been basicall...