Friends With Benefits: New Yo...

By LiveLifeInTheRain

New Cover Made By: ColourFluff They tell you in high school that real life is hard, but no one ever thinks it... More

Wattpad Family
*Friends With Benefits: New York
[Chapter Zero]
[Chapter One]
[Chapter Three]
[Chapter Four]
[Chapter Five]
[Chapter Six]
[Chapter Seven]
[Chapter Eight]
[Chapter Nine]
[Chapter Ten]
[Chapter Eleven]
[Chapter Twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter Fourteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter Sixteen]
[Chapter Seventeen]
[Chapter Eighteen]
[Chapter Nineteen]
[Chapter Twenty]
[Chapter Twenty-One]
[Chapter Twenty-Two]
[Chapter Twenty-Three]
[Chapter Twenty-Four]
[Chapter Twenty-Five]
[Chapter Twenty-Six]
[Chapter Twenty-Seven]
[Chapter Twenty-Eight]
[Chapter Twenty-Nine]
[Chapter Thirty]
[Chapter Thirty-One]
[Chapter Thirty-Two]
[Chapter Thirty-Three]
[Chapter Thirty-Four]
[Chapter Thirty-Five]
[Chapter Thirty-Six]
[Chapter Thirty-Seven]
-[Chapter Thirty-Eight]-
[Chapter Thirty-Nine]
[Chapter Forty]
[Chapter Forty-One]
[Chapter Forty-Two]
[Chapter Forty-Three]
[Chapter Forty-Four]
[Chapter Forty-Five]
[Chapter Forty-Six]
[Chapter Forty-Seven]
[Chapter Forty-Eight]
[Chapter Forty-Nine]
[Chapter Fifty]
-[Chapter Fifty-One]-
-[Chapter Fifty-Two]-
[Chapter Fifty-Three]
[Chapter Fifty-Four]
[Chapter Fifty-Five]
[Chapter Fifty-Six]
[Chapter Fifty-Seven]
[Chapter Fifty-Eight]
[Chapter Fifty-Nine] Epilogue

[Chapter Two]

312K 5K 877
By LiveLifeInTheRain

Chapter Two   

I woke up the next morning in my bed this time and was confused as to how that happened, last thing I knew I was on the couch watching The Avengers with Aiden.

There was then a knocking at my door and it opened slowly and he peeked in "Is it safe?"

"Yes it is." I rolled my eyes and he walked in.

"Hey, I hope you don't mine me bringing you in here last night, I figured you would be more comfortable."

"Thank you" I said uncomfortably. I wasn't comfortable with being picked up and I must have weighted a ton.

"So you start work tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded

"Maybe we should continue this conversation outside of my bedroom" I suggested

"Yeah, good idea."

He left and I went in to take a shower before meeting him out in the kitchen where he was making breakfast again, I could get used to this whole him cooking thing, and I'm liking eating at home, we used to eat out or boxed food a lot, this is really nice.

I hopped up on the island and watched him cook and when he finished he turned and handed me a plte before taking a seat facing me in the chair.

"So did we go over everything? Money, rules, stuff like that?"

"550 a month is all we got to" I took a bite

"There is that, and helping with food. We're doing pretty well with switching off cooking and cleaning up. Anything else we should go over?" he asked

"Knocking?" I asked and he looked down at his food.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"If you're bringing anyone back I want to know so I can make myself scarce. I'll do the same. Knocking, and if we can think of anything else we can talk about it later" I told him

"I don't think I'll be bringing anyone up but it's good to know. I'm going to go shower now."

"Alright, I'll clean up then"

He nodded and left and I got up to clean the dishes, which didn't take long so I sat on the couch and turned on some Netflix. I was feeling in a pretty girly mood after watching the notebook last night so I turned on Say Yes To The Dress and started at the beginning of the series.

Aiden came out a bit later "Hell No" was the first words out of his mouth and I smirked.

"Awh why not, I thought you would like it since you enjoyed the notebook so much" I teased and his face turned slightly red.

He wasn't the typical buff jock and such, Aiden was actually quite the nerd. Super smart, medical major, he was tall and not as muscular, but he was definitely attractive though.

"No, I'm not watching this" he told me and I grabbed the Wii remote, he would need it to change the movie. "That's not going to stop me, you know" he warned and took a step forward "I will get the remote" he took another step forward and before he could get any closer I was up and bolted from the living room, well tried.

He was right behind me so I ran to the kitchen and put the island in-between us. When he took a step one way, I took it in the same direction making sure to keep it between us, and when I got to the entrance I turned and made a run for my bedroom.

I was almost there when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, but I didn't give up there. I kept trying to get away when he threw my over his shoulder.

"Damnit Aiden, put me down" I swatted at his back and he laughed. Where the hell did these muscles come from? Last time I knew he was scrawny, he was definitely not now.

"Okay" he said and dropped me on the couch and straddled my stomach. I held onto the remote tighter and put it above my head.

"Come on Chelsie, you know you're going to lose. Just give up now." He smirked.

"Not going to happen, I don't give up."

"Have it your way" he reached for the remote and I moved my legs up and put my left on against the couch back and pushed. It knocked him off balance and he rolled over the edge of the couch and fell to the ground taking me with him as I fell on top of his chest.

"Fuck, that hurt" he mumbled

"Sorry" I said to him and felt bad; I hope I didn't hurt him.

"It's alright" he said and I looked down at him, damn he was attractive. He was two years ago. But since then he's started wearing his glasses, matured, gained some muscle and I could feel his abs from how I was laying. He was the same but different.

We were just looking at each other and I shook my head to clear some not so clean thoughts from my mind and quickly got up.

"Sorry." I told him and he nodded and pushed himself up from the floor. I felt bad about hurting him so I handed over the remote and we both sat down while he pulled up some stupid movie that I really didn't care to pay attention to.

When the movie was over I went to my room and called my mom to tell her all about my new job and then curled up in bed with my nook to read a book.

I don't know how long passed but it must have been a while because Aiden came back into my room asking if I wanted dinner.

"Sure. What's for dinner?" I asked

"I thought we could go out, maybe show you around the neighborhood a bit. I know this amazing Italian place near by"

"Sounds good, i need to change though. Any type of dress?"

"Just casual but nice."

"Alright"

I went into my closet and grabbed a floral dress. It was too hot for jeans and grabbed a pair of heels before heading into the bathroom to brush my hair and pin a hat in my hair, I didn't wear much make up so I put on some eye liner. I grabbed my bag and phone on the way out and met Aiden in the living room.

"You look nice" he told me and I looked him over. He looked more than nice and I didn't know how I didn't pick up on the muscles before. He was wearing a pair of snug jeans and a t-shirt that hugged all his muscles just right.

"You do too" I smiled and we headed out the apartment.

"Is it okay if we walk, it's not far?"

"Sure" I was pretty used to wearing heels by now so it didn't bother me.

As we walked down the street he pointed out all the good places to eat, where to stay away from, where the best place to grocery shop was and then we walked up on this little Italian place that looked very homey. It wasn't fancy but it was nice.

We sat through a nice dinner and on the way back we took a different route and he showed me more of the neighborhood. It was busy and hectic but I knew I would love it here. I liked the rush and that everyone's not staring at you and waiting to judge everything you do.

It was a new start and I could be anyone I wanted to be, I didn't have to stay stuck as the person I was my entire life. I decided I was going to go and do a bit of a makeover tomorrow before work, new look to go with my new start.

The next morning I got up around ten and went to make some food, Aiden didn't work until noon so I made food for both of us and went to go make sure he was up.  I knocked on his door and opened it slowly.

"Aiden?" I asked and I walked in just in time to hear the shower shut off. I turned to the bathroom to see him come out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Chelsie" he said startled. Damn he was hot and I had to snap myself out of it before I stated drooling over that body

"Sorry, I came in to tell you that food was ready." I smiled and he looked uncomfortable. Well maybe not he'll know what it feels like when he just walks into my room.

"Alright, I'll get dressed an come out" I nodded and left the room to eat. A couple minutes later he came out and I wondered if there was anything he didn't look just sexy as hell in. these thoughts were not good. I've been here a few days and already I was back to being unbelievably attracted to him, I really didn't think this one through.

He was dressed up nicely in slacks and a dress shirt. I didn't pay him much attention as he sat down to eat I kept my eyes glued to my nook and continued to read.

"Thanks for breakfast"

"You're welcome. I'm going to go get ready to go now though, alright?"

"Okay"

I headed to my room and got dressed in shorts and a tank top and waved as I headed out. I looked up some places to get my hair and nails done earlier and so I headed off to start with my hair.

I sat down and they started with the color. I didn't want to change the color too much, I had dyed my hair a lot and I liked its color so I had some dark brown and red streaks added and got it permed. I had slightly curly hair, but I wanted it to be more defined. When they finished with that they just trimmed my hair and added some layers.

When they were done I was pretty happy with the outcome. It wasn't too drastically different but enough to make me feel like this really was a new start.

My hair took four hours to finish, making it three thirty, and I had to work in two and a half hours. I headed to the nail salon and got red tips put on and hurried back home. I had just over an hour to eat and get ready to go so I started with food and then made my way to the closet.

It got hot in there so I went against wearing pants and instead put on some shorts and a tight red tank top. I found a pair of black heels and took a bit of time on my eyes and added some red lip stain.

I was happy with the look so I grabbed my bag ad headed to work. I drove because I didn't want to walk home so late at night, which just didn't seem safe.

I pulled up to the bar and went to the front of the line because I didn't know where else to go, when I told them who I was they let me in and I made my way to the bar where another girl and guy were already standing.

Once they showed me where to put my bag I went to introduce myself to them

"Hey, I'm Jake" he flashed me a smile. Jake was hot, there was no denying that. He just seemed to scream confidence and he had looks and muscle to match but he from first opinion didn't seem to be a jerk.

"I'm Jules" the brunette said and I shook her head. She was short and beautiful, her green eyes stood out and her hair was curled to perfection. She didn't look trashy she looked tasteful and it was a good look for her.

"Chelsie" I told them both

"It's nice to meet you. My mom seemed to take a liking to you real quick" he said sincerely.

"Oh you're the son she was talking about. And I'm glad I got the job and she likes me, she seems like a very nice lady"

"Oh she is." Jules agreed.

Throughout the night we all seemed to get along pretty well. No one got in the others way, not that Jake worked too much, it was mostly Jules and I, though he did seem to like working when there were some attractive girls at the bar. I understood though, he stayed later then we did so I didn't care much.

The new look was working well and I had already made a bunch of money in tips, and when I clocked out at the end of the night, I counted that I made nearly three hundred dollars.

I know not all my nights would be like this but I was just glad this day didn't end bad, and this was just the perfect way to end the day.

"Chelsie" I turned to see Jules

"Hey." I smiled

"I just wanted to say it was nice working with you, and I look forward to working with you tomorrow too."

"What days to you work?"

"Usually Tuesday through Friday, I picked up an extra shift today. Usually it's Blake you're working with. Word of advice, don't get involved with him he's an asshole"

"Good to know. Though I wish we worked together more than just one day."

"Well you can pick up shifts if you want more money, Blake calls in a lot. He's Kelly's nephew so she gives him a break and none of us complain about the extra shifts"

"Also good to know, thank you." I smiled

"Here's my number, text me anytime and we can hang out if you want"

"I will" I took the paper and we both headed to our cars. I really liked her based of first impression and I was hoping that this would be a friendship that would stick, I didn't know how else to meet people around here, I guess I could ask Aiden.

I made the quick drive home and when I got there Aiden was still up

"Hey, why are you awake?"

"Couldn't sleep.  How was work?"

"Amazing, the people were great, I made amazing tips, and I think I made a new friend" speaking of friend I typed in her number and sent her a quick text so she had mine.

"Glad to hear. You look different"

"I changed my hair"

"It looks good"

"Thanks"

And then we stood there awkwardly looking at each other, not sure what to say.

"Well I'm going to go get ready for bed, I'm beat"

"Sweet dreams Chelsie"

"Sweet dreams Aiden" I gave him a hug and headed to my room to get into some comfortable clothes and wash all the makeup off.

When I got in bed I sent a text to my mom letting her know work went well and I didn't get killed on my way home and fell asleep thinking how I needed to go visit my sister soon. I may do that on my days off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HONESTLY By Sunny Birch

General Fiction

865 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...
7.9K 266 29
"I'm not kidding but if you wanna see this as a joke, go ahead. But I'll show you that you're mine." I shrugged. He couldn't be serious. Or was he...
898K 28.3K 35
Don't Judge my book by this description, I am not good at this. Haha.--Caroline Summers is 17 years old. Her nickname is Carrie. She goes to the most...
100K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...