The GazettE ONESHOTS

By To_Dazzling_Darkness

REITUKI AND AOIHA!!!! DONT FORGET ABOUT KAIONNAISE OR JUST KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for people who likes Ya... More

The GazettE ONESHOTS
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Texting #1
Shopping w/ RUKI
Texting #2
Dinner Party
The Sleep Over
The Kit-Kat Bar
Texting #3
Psycho Teddy
The ABC Game because The GazettE was Bored for the First 30 Minutes
Problem
Haunted School Caused by Minecraft Gaming
Ruki's Secret Diary
Texting #4
The Cute Nerd...
Sickness
NEW FANFIC
The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)
Texting #5
Texting #6
On the Train? Seriously?!
Thank you all my fans!!!!!
We Just Met...
Gaze_Stalker2002 request
Omg!!! Please read!!
Inside Beast
Halloween
Notice!!
Ruki Seflie I found
Just Friends . . . But Turns Into Something Else
What is Love
Please Read. ^ ^
The Year-End Party
Love Me Harder
Birthday Message to Ruki
I Know I'm Not the Only One
Mr. Kinkiness
I Know I'm Not the Only One Part:2
I AM Offering This Poem- (Reituki)
Such a Tease
I'm Sick (Reituki)
My Pianist
Just wanna show artwork right here
Here's another fanart
Artwork
Maids Are Not Only For Cleaning
Maybe We Were Meant For Each Other
Quick Fan art

Daddy's Little Toy

791 11 15
By To_Dazzling_Darkness

Title: Daddy's Little (Fuck)toy

Pairing: Reituki fuckers

Description: It's on the fucking title...It's very dirty. So I'm warning you. It's very sexual and...and.... Why'd I make this??? FOR THE SAKE OF YALL!! LOL I love y'all.

Rated: EXTRA FUCKING RRRRRRRRRRR

A/N: It's been so damn long that I've made a one-shot. I've been looking at a lot of daddy kinks and thought of reituki. No, this isn't incest because Ruki is Reita's boyfriend and they have this thing where Ruki is a "little" and reita is the daddy. Sex sex sex and more sex basically. Here's ya go. \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥ He's the porn guys. Enjoy the gay porn.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

It was another day away from college. Ruki's spring break had started and he's been feeling kind of lonely since his boyfriend was out with friends. All he could think about was all the possible things he could do for when his daddy came home.

Yes, Reita is Ruki's daddy. Not biologically.

This was a thing they've been doing since they've first got intimate with each other. It started when Ruki lost his virginity one day to Reita and accidentally moaned, "Oh daddy! "

It was embarrassing, but Reita loved it. So, Reita came up with this brilliant idea (sarcasm) to say, "Ruki, for now on, you will be my little and I am your daddy." Here are the rules for being a little:

1. Always listen to daddy.

2. No one touches little or else daddy will be mad.

3. Little must wear cute sweaters and high socks.

4. Little is spoiled so you gotta give him what he wants.... Sometimes.

5. Little needs attention.

6. Don't ignore little.

7. Little must snuggle with daddy when watching movies.

8. Little cannot be disrespectful.

9. Little is fragile.

10. Little is a prized possession. Little must be treated well and fucked well. Or else little will ignore daddy.

As for a daddy, the rules are:

1. Always love your little.

2. Fuck your little until he can't take no more.

3. Treat your little like a baby and spoil him.

4. Punish your little if he does something bad.

5. Make your little feel good.

6. Play with your little.

And much more...

Ruki was a little indeed. Physically and mentally. His physical state was short in his height, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, features of a girl, and...just little. His baby face was loved by most men in the college but Reita has always been the one to step up and save his little. Mentally, Ruki was childish, whiny, and also shy. He has friends and he doesn't act as childish around them, but when he's with his boyfriend, he won't let go.

Later in the day, Ruki was at home, watching movies on television. His pale legs and thighs were exposed from wearing that cute long, white, knitted sweater that length to his mid thigh, and also his white, kitten thigh highs. They weren't as high, but they went past above the knee. His hair was in a ponytail with some strands hanging outside of the ponytale and underneath his shirt was a cute little pair of silk pink panties with a little bow on the rim. He was one helluva little.

Ruki was busy watching a comedy movie, didn't want to get up and do anything. He was in his lazy mood. The "cat mood" in which he called it.

Reita, on the other hand, was out with his friends. He was actually on his way from his outing. Ruki waited patiently at him, but annoyed at the buzz from his phone. It was a phone call from his daddy..

"Hi, daddy. Are you coming home?" Ruki asked with his cute, boy voice.

"Yes, daddy will be home in less than 30 minutes. I'm taking Aoi and Uruha home, then I'll be there to see my little." Ruki could tell his boyfriend had that sexy smirk on his face.

"Oh, daddy, please hurry. I'm really bored." Ruki whined.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll be there. Okay? Daddy has a surprise for you."

"Yayyy!! I'll be waiting daddy!" After their goodbyes, they hung up the phone. Ruki got up and smiled widely, thinking of what the surprise could be. For all he knows, it could be a dildo or bondage toys. Ruki sighed and leaned his back against the couch and kicked his legs, waiting for his daddy to come home.

This was absolutely boring.

Being home alone was boring.

He couldn't stop thinking about that big, juicy onchinchin penetrating his sweet play hole. He wanted it so badly that he started whining. He huffed and then heard the jingle of keys outside the door. Ruki perked up and gasped, quickly running to the door and opening it before Reita could. "Daddy! Where's the present??" he asked eagerly. Reita smirked and walked in the house.

"Awwwwwwwww, don't you look adorable in your little pajamas?" Reita purred and pulled Ruki in for a loving kiss. Ruki smiled and saw the bag Reita was holding.

"Daddy, what's in the bag?" Ruki asked. Reita chuckled and sat the bag down on the coffee table, pulling out a number of things.

"I got...some new lube. Cherry flavored. I know you love cherries. A cute French pink collar, something that you've been asking me for, for a while now." He pulled out two more things, "A vibrator for your independent playtime alone when I'm not here, and new earrings. I feel really bad that you'd lost your earring yesterday. So, I bought you a new pair." Ruki was in awe.

"Oooh!! Thank you daddy! Thank you so so much!" Ruki hugged Reita tightly and kissed his cheek, leaving a glossy mark on Reita's cheek. Reita smiled and poked Ruki's nose.

"You're welcome." reita smirked and lifted up Ruki from his waist and had the little's legs wrap around his waist. For support, Reita placed his hands under Ruki's bottom, giving it a gently squeeze. Ruki blushed.

"Daddy, did you have fun shopping?" Ruki asked sweetly and kept pecking Reita's lips in a playful manner.

"I did, but it would've been more fun if you were around." He chuckled and kissed Ruki's lips passionately. Ruki let out a soft moan and kissed back, wrapping his arms around Reita's neck. "You're so damn cute, princess." he said in between the kisses. Ruki giggled and tugged Reita's shirt.

"Daddy, my ochinchin is twitching... Can you play with me?" Ruki asked and pointed to his area like a child having to go pee. Reita smirked and licked his pinkish lips.

"Of course we can." Reita purred, his voice was more lustful than before. Ruki shivered and his boyfriend's voice was so electrifying and hot, it went straight to Ruki's groin, feeling that urge of excitement. Ruki felt like he was going to explode.

They made their way up the stairs to Ruki's bedroom, Reita setting Ruki down on the bed. Ruki licked his lips and looked at his daddy with innocent eyes, pulling up his shirt. "Uh oh, daddy, my panties are wet." Ruki has this thing where whenever he gets super excited, his boner leaks. That's actually a thing with most guys. Reita hummed and rubbed his hand on Ruki's small, but meaty thigh (small skinny thigh, but meat in his bones), rubbing up higher and rubbing Ruki's inner thigh.

"Oh, baby, I wonder why?" Reita mumbled and brushed his hand on Ruki's panties, lightly rubbing up and down. Ruki shuddered and bit his lip. He shifted a little and groaned. "My little is getting really hot down there, huh?" Reita got on his knees in front of the sitting Ruki and spread his legs a little bit farther. Ruki's face was steamed with fire, blushing forming hard on his pale cheeks. Reita kissed Ruki's inner thigh and higher to his crotch.

"Daddy, you're teasing me." Ruki whined out.

"I know. Your sexy daddy is supposed to tease you." Reita smirked and licked Ruki's crotch area over his panties just to make them wetter. Ruki felt that wet heat and moaned softly, his cock throbbing behind that clothing. Reita lets out a sigh and placed his hot mouth over the clothed cock, letting his breath heat up the toy behind the panties, and sucking the juices from it. Ruki moaned and shivered a little at Reita's treatment.

"Daddy...move my panties.." Ruki commanded. Reita chuckled and licked the skin between Ruki's crotch and his upper thigh, using his finger to move the front of the leg opening on the panties to reveal a portion of Ruki's white cock. Reita grunted and shook his head.

"These need to come off." Reita pulled at the waistband of the panties and took them off of Ruki completely, tossing them to the floor. Ruki chewed his bottom lip as his legs were lifted up and spread a bit more. "Mm, baby, look at this white, juicy cock twitching with excitement. You want daddy's mouth to suck it, hm?" Reita asked and lightly brushed his fingers on Ruki's cock. Ruki moaned and nodded.

"Please, daddy."

Reita did so. He started off with a lick from the base and up to the shaft, and then to the tip. Reita's tongue flicked overed the tip and circling around it like it was a lollipop. Ruki's moans were gradually increasing in volume as his daddy continued his treatment. "You like me licking your sweet, vanilla lollipop, baby? Does it feel good?"

Ruki was only giving kiddie terms for his body parts, "Yes, daddy...put my vanilla lollipop in your mouth, please. Daddy, I wanna feel your hot mouth." Ruki moaned immediately when Reita stuffed more of Ruki's cock in his mouth. Bobbing his head up and down in a speed that drove Ruki crazy. The room was filled with the sweet noises coming out of Ruki's mouth. Reita enjoyed those sounds and loves how girly his little was.

Reita pulled away from the cock and licked down the shaft, past Ruki's (that word... I don't know why but I never say balls), and to Ruki's perfectly pink hole. Ruki was told to lay on his back as Reita lifted up Ruki's creamy legs, pulling apart Ruki's bottom to get to his hole. Reita held no regrets, giving Ruki's left side of his bottom a smack and a squeeze, causing Ruki to yelp out pleasurably.

Reita smirked and began circling his finger around Ruki's pink hole. "You see this, baby? This is where I will be Fucking you tonight. Daddy's big, juicy toy is going to give it to you really good." Reita purred. Ruki blushed and let out a whine.

"Daddy, I wanna suck your toy first." he whined. Reita smirked.

"I'm not finished with you yet princess. So, you gotta wait." Reita teased and pulled up Ruki's sweater, revealing his cute belly and chest. His nipples are a pinkish color, giving Ruki a more feminine look to him. His waist as curvy and his hips completed his looks. Reita hummed and rubbed his hand from Ruki's lower belly, up to his belly, his chest, and shoulder, and back down, making sure his fingers intentionally brushes against Ruki's sensitive buds. Ruki shivered and watched Reita's treatment.

Reita, then, used his tongue to trail up from Ruki's waist band up to his belly and to his chest, making his way to Ruki's nipples and kissing one of the buds lightly. He circled his tongue over Ruki's left nipple, which happens to be the most sensitive one. Everytime Ruki moaned, Reita's cock gets harder, feeling that urge to just fuck him already, but he doesn't want to make his little sad since he didn't get to suck it already.

Reita stopped playing with Ruki's nipples and sat up, removing his shirts and his denims. Ruki watched and bit his bottom lip, looking at those strong abs his daddy had and those sexy, veiny arms he had as well. Reita was now left in his boxers. Ruki sat up, "Can I play with it now, daddy?"

"Do as you wish, Princess." Reita responded back. Ruki giggled and got on his knees in front of Reita and slowly pulled down the boxers to prevent the cock from hitting him in the face. It was veiny, long, and it was pretty thick. Ruki had always loved the way Reita cock was shaped. It couldn't fit all in Ruki's mouth, but still, he loved it.

"Daddy, it's so hard." Ruki murmured as he grabbed a hold of Reita's cock. His hand was small, couldn't really wrap his entire hand around Reita's hard on. He lightly pumped it while taking good looks at him, examining every feature of Reita's cock. Reita moaned softly and watched his little do his work. Then, Ruki put the tip in his mouth, sucking on it lovingly. His tongue was circling over the tip, causing Reita to moan from the back of his throat. His moans were quite deep. Ruki smirked and stuffed more of Reita's cock in his mouth and started sucking in a medium pace as he pumped the base. Reita groaned and threw his head back in pleasure, feeling that urge to go ahead and fuck Ruki's small mouth. He gently thrust his hips forward accidentally. "Daddy, I know you want to." Ruki mumbled.

Reita smirked and gripped Ruki's hair and started thrusting in his mouth medium-slow paced, making his cock hit the back of Ruki's throat and out. Ruki moaned at each time his throat was hit."You like sucking daddy's lollipop, baby? Does it taste good?" Reita said in his deep, soft, and grunted voice. Ruki moaned in response. "You like how my lollipop hits your throat, huh? Your mouth is so hot, princess." Ruki's face was red and he sucked in more as Reita was still thrusting. "Oh, you want me to thrust harder into your mouth?" Reita smirked and thrust a little harder than before.

Ruki couldn't breath from all of that pressure so he pulled off, leaving a thin line of saliva. Reita panted and licked his lips, "I need to Fuck you, baby."

Reita pinned Ruki to the bed and made his way to Ruki's lips, rubbing Ruki's thighs. Then, trailed his tongue down to Ruki's neck, to his chest and nipples, and his belly. Ruki arched his back a bit and moaned as Reita's tongue swirled around his belly button. Then, the wetness of his tongue trailed lower to Ruki's hips and his thigh, his inner thighs and higher up the inner thigh. Ruki shivered and moaned feeling the tongue go higher. Reita sat up and smirked, grabbing lube from the nightstand drawer.

"Daddy's ready to Fuck you now, baby. Would you like that?" Reita asked with a deep smirk.

"Yes, daddy." Ruki responded and bit his lower lip, Watching reita. Reita pulled off the cap from the lube and put a generous amount of the stick substance onto his finger, bringing his fingers to Ruki's pink play hole. Reita rubbed the substance on it and slipped his finger inside, adding another. Ruki moaned and closed his eyes, gripping the sheets.

Reita picked his lips and added a third finger and started thrusting them, gradually getting harder with his fingering. Ruki panted and moan, trying to shut himself up, but his moans were uncontrollable. "Daddy, I want--- Ahh!" He was interrupted by Reita, him slamming his fingers inside Ruki's ass.

Reita leaned down to Ruki's ear and says, "You're so tight, princess." in a whisper. Ruki shivered and moaned loudly as Reita's fingers thrust faster into him, trying to find his sweet spot.

"D-daddy! Please! H-harder!" Ruki mewled and gripped Reita's shoulders. Reita filled Ruki's request and thrust his fingers harder and faster. The room was filled with Ruki's loud moans and the squishing sound of the lube and Reita's fingering. It made a clear white color, almost like Ruki made an anal orgasm (it's possible). Reita groaned and ejected his finger and positioned to enter Ruki. He rubbed lube onto his cock and lifted Ruki's legs.

"Your daddy is gonna give you the sex of your life, baby." Reita groaned, now slipping his cock inside of Ruki's entrance.

"D-d-daddy! So big!" Ruki moaned. Reita chuckled and immediately started thrusting in a hard pace causing Ruki's body to give out and be weak, but it was such a wonderful feeling for Ruki. His body was numb and his moaning was more high pitched. His cock was throbbing from the need to cum already. Reita watched Ruki's pleasuring struggle and gripped Ruki's waist gently, thrusting deeper into Ruki.

"You missed me did you baby? You couldn't last 3 hours and a half without me being home, huh? You wanted my big dick so bad, didn't you baby?" Reita bit his lip and panted a bit.

"Yes daddy...i can't last without you, daddy." Ruki said in a whining moan. Reita chuckled.

"Well guess what? You know what daddy's do to their needy littles? I'm going to fuck you so good that all you'll be able to say is my name. I want you to Fucking scream, princess." Reita groaned and rammed into Ruki harder. Ruki almost let out a scream and he panted heavily.

"Daddy I think you found it... Oh please daddy!"

Reita replied to that beg, hitting Ruki's sweet spot harder than what he was doing. Ruki let out pleasurable screams and gripped Reita's hair, trying to push his hips against reita so that Reita could at least go even deeper. There was no gap in between them and Ruki's legs were wide open for Reita to push himself deeper. "Damn baby, I think I'm coming!" Reita mumbled. His speed picked up. The sound of squishing lube and skin slapping against skin was heard all over the room. The bed squeaking from Reita's movements and Ruki's loud, girly moans.

"Daddy!! Daddy I'm coming!" Ruki said with a louder moan. Reita grabbed his cock, squeezing it and pumping it in a fast pace. Ruki panted with a moan, screaming Reita's name and his cum shot out from his cock. Reita didn't stop thrusting though. He moved a bit harsher, trying to make himself cum as well.

"Shit! Fuck!" Reita let out a loud groan and came hard inside Ruki's. Ruki moaned and tried relaxing his body and regain his breath. Reita panted as well and he was sweaty and sticky. It was really hot now. He slowly pulled out of Ruki and laid beside him. "See? Didn't I tell you?" Reita said. Ruki giggled and turned to look at reita.

"Yes, Rei-chan. You did tell me something."

"Hey, that's daddy to you." Reita smirked.

"I guess." Ruki smiled and pecked Reita's lips. "Love you, daddy."

"Love you too princess."

||A/N: Staaaaahhhhhhpppp this is porn!!! Look at this porn!!! This porn!! This gay porn!!! Omfgggg what did I write??? Let me know for errors||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 750 18
A One Shot Collection
17.8K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
46.8K 422 9
A series of one shots! Most of them are smuts because I'm way too horny but there's gonna be angst and fluff in there too, so enjoy!
514K 34.2K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC