KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Watch Horror Movies Together

5.8K 159 45
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

"Oh my gosh!! Did you see that Tetsu?!" - you said all scared, but as soon as you turn your head to face him he's nowhere to be found.

"Tetsu?! Tetsu?! Where are you?!" - you said getting hysterical.

"I'm here (First name)-san.." - he said and you almost fell on the couch when you saw him. He put a flashlight below him to light up his face but he didn't do anything scary he just light himself up.

"Are you okay, (First name)-san?" - he said worriedly. Good thing he was able to catch you.

"Ye--" - unfortunately, Kuroko wasn't able to support you that much so you both fell while you on top.

Both of your eyes widen in surprise so you just stared at each other wide eyes.

Then you remember Kuroko is a bit weak so you decided to get up, he might not say it but he really looked like he was having a hard time.

"I'm sorry." - you said when both of you sat on the couch again.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for scaring you." - he said so you just nodded because the truth is you we're just surprised but not really scared.

Kise

"WAAAHHH!!!"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!"

"WAHH HE LOOKS SO UGLY!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING AHHHHHH THIS TO ME (FIRST NAME)CCHI?! AHHHH!"

You sighed and thought if it was a good thing that you both watch a horror movie because all you got is a screaming Kise, a hearing defect and a sprained hand because he kept on holding on to you so tight.

You wanted it to be romantic where you would hold on to him and he would hugged you but it's the other way around.

"AAHHHHHH!! (FIRST NAME)CCHI!!" - he screamed again as you sighed then looked for the remote and turned it off.

"Oh? Why did you turn it off? Aren't you enjoying the movie?" - he asked and looked at him in disbelief.

"Ryōta. I didn't enjoy the movie because I don't even know what the movie is all about. All I heard are your screams. You should join this movie it looks realistic with you as one of the cast." - you said and he just pouts.

"Ah! I have an idea! Something that both of us would enjoy~" - he said and you sighed because you knew what it was.

He walked out and went somewhere then got back with pile of magazines on his hands.

"Let's just talk about my magazine and my pictures!" - he said as soon as he sat down. "I look cute here don't I? Eh? Eh?" - he said as he nudge your elbow.

'This is something only you would enjoy Ryōta.' - You thought.

Midorima

You feel the couch kept on moving so you looked at Midorima who jolts up whenever a scary scene is showing up. So you thought of something.

You looked back on the movie and wait for the right moment and--

"BOO!"

"GYAAAAHH!" - Midorima screamed and fell down the couch leaving you laughing out loud.

"Come on, Shin-chan~ Admit it that your scared!" - you said as he went back to his seat with a hint of blush on his face.

"I'm not scared nanodayo." - he said as he pushed up his glasses.

After a while..

"Not scared huh?" - you said teasing him with his hand on top of your hand trembling nervously. He didn't replied he just pushed up his glasses once more with his other hand.

You sighed and put your other hand on top of his hand and squeezed it. "Don't be scared, I'm here." - you said and you both go back on watching the movie once more.

"AH!!" - you both screamed and looked at each other he just smiled while you giggled.

Aomine

"Holy shit! What was that!" - Aomine said surprised with the look of the ghost. He looked like he is enjoying the movie while you're scared out of your wits, but you're not telling him because you're embarrassed and you were the one who suggested it.

The truth is you wanted him to be all sweet with you because it's a scary movie, but he doesn't even care. He looked like he already forgot about you.

So you just watched the movie and cover your face with the pillow every time something scary is happening.

"Ah!" - you screamed softly because you didn't want him to hear it and you covered your face with a pillow.

A hand suddenly went over your shoulder so you flinched a bit but later on calmed down because you knew who it was.

"You shouldn't have suggested watching this if you'd be scared and just cover your face with a pillow, idiot." - he said as he leaned you closer to him making you feel secure.

You removed the pillow and watched the movie with a blushing face, but you would still cover your face everytime you find something scary and you could hear him giggle.

Murasakibara

"A-re? Those people looks ugly." - Murasakibara said as he munch on his chips.

"I know right~" - you said trying to sound brave but the truth is you easily get scared. (Let's say you're like that hehe)

"Hm? (First name)-chin are you scared?" - he asked as he stares at you.

"N-no." - you said stuttering as you avoid his gaze.

"I'm right~ (First name)-chin is scared." - he said as he move closer to you and put his chips between the two of you.

"Eat this with me, it will remove your fear. Let's watch it together and if it's just too scary just tell me and we'll change the movie~" - he said as you nodded blushing.

"T-thanks, Sushi-kun~" - you said happily.

Akashi

"WOAH! WOAH!" - you said as soon as you saw the zombie. You really hate horror movies but zombies doesn't scared you because they don't really exists except for ghosts.

But the way the zombies looked were really scary so you held on the pillow tightly watching how harsh the eat the human. It wasn't censored at all!

"You okay there?" - Akashi asked worriedly as he held your hand tightly. He knows you hate movies like this so he was really against it when you suggested you watch it, but you insists you'll be okay so he just let you.

"Ye-- ooh!" - you said and covered your eyes. It was too much!

He sighed and turned off the tv.

"Let's just watch something else. I knew this would happen. Don't watch anything scary again." - he said a bit serious this time. 'You're scarier than anything else in this world tho.' you thought as soon as you saw his expression which later on turn soft as he realized what he just did.

"I'm sorry, (First name). I just don't want you to get scared at everything after you watch this. I know you will get scared being yourself at night or going to the bathroom. That's why I just got a bit annoyed." - he said while you smiled at him.

"I know. I'm sorry and thanks Sei." - you said and he smiled back then changed the movie.

"50 SHADES OF WHAT NOW?!" - you said with your eyes widen in surprise as soon as the movie started.

"What? This is better than horror movies." - he smirked. Uh-oh. 'Is this a punishment? For being persistent earlier?' you thought. You gulped as you watch the movie together.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

HELLO~~~~

Since I kept on updating on my BTS, I should be fair and update here too~

I hope you liked today's update! <3

Bear with the typos and grammars :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
401K 8K 32
Eyy! So as you can tell from the title I'm going to be be doing some Kakegurui Scenarios and maybe draw some attraction to all the fans of Kakeguri j...