Shifting (A Harry Styles Vamp...

By atlantisex

Autumn Parker, a 19 year old girl who earlier had gotten kicked out of college, has moved all the way from Ca... More

Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Final)
Epilogue
Questions
Answers

Chapter 2

18.5K 494 57
By atlantisex

"Excuse me Miss Parker, we're here."

I snapped my eyes open wishing I hadn't, the sun was very bright shinning through the plane window.

"Thank you." I smiled at the man walking off the plane seeing a big black limo in front of me.

"Oh why hello Miss Parker!" The cheeky driver said to me with a huge grin on his face. I smiled at him getting in the long black car. Than I took out my phone and called my parents.

*PHONE CALL*

M- "Autumn! How was the flight? Are you at your house yet?"

A- "No mom I just got off the plane, I'm in the limo now, and it was fine, considering I was asleep the whole time...."

M- "Oh well that's odd, at least for you, ever since you were little you could never sleep on a plane!"

A- "Ya ya I know mom, well I gotta call Troy, tell dad I said hello, bye mom."

M- "Bye sweety I love you! Oh I almost forgot, you brought your, 'medication' right?"

A- "Yes I did don't worry, bye!"

M- "Bye!"

Medication, who says medication!?! Whatever.

"Uh sir do you have any water in here?" I hesintally asked the limo driver.

"No I'm sorry miss, only alcohol. Well, that I know of, check just in case, there's probably some in here."

"Oh ok thank you sir." I carefully opened all the coolers in the limo and found one bottle of water.

"Found one," I told him. He nodded while putting his attention back to the road.

"How much longer till we arrive?"

"Two hours miss." Well that gives me time to sleep! I laid down on the seats and shut my eyes. Than I shot up quickly remembering I never called Troy. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

*PHONE CALL*

T- "A-Autumn?"

A- "Ya, Troy are you ok? You don't sound too good..."

T- "Ya ya I'm fine, but listen, I gotta go, like NOW!"

A- "Ok ok... And why do I hear faint shouting or whatever that is?"

T- "Nothing I'm ju- "

A- "Troy?"

T- "........"

A- "TROY!?!"

What the hell was that? I hope he's ok... I'll have to call him back when I get to my house.

I put my phone down on the seat but five seconds after, it started ringing.

A- "Hello?"

Unknown- "Meet me in the woods, TONIGHT! 10 o'clock sharp."

A- "Who is this?"

Unknown- "Do it, or you'll suffer..."

A- "Wait, what!?!"

Unknown- "............"

Ok....? What was that all about? All I know is I'm defiantly not leaving my house tonight!

Than I wave of panic flew over me, my heart started to race and I could feel myself getting dizzy. Than I started to shake. Oh no, I have to take my pills, now. I looked in my purse scattering through everything till I found them, I took the water from the cooler, put the pill in my mouth and swallowed it, I instantly stopped shaking, thank god.

I put the water back and fell asleep, not wanting to wake up from the horrid things that are occurring right now.

•••••

I shot up and screamed, scaring the life out of the limo driver. Another nightmare, but what was happening at the moment was nothing compared to it. He lost control of the wheel, it seemed as if everything became slow motion afterwards. The head lights of another car coming towards us, nothing being able to stop it. The driver flabbergasted, not knowing what to do, just screamed and ducked for his dear life. Car horns everywhere, people screaming. I looked down at myself to only find glass shattering all over my legs while other cars rammed into us. It seemed as if we were the target everyone was aiming for. Like in dodgeball, when that one kid comes out and every jock snickers and goes for him. Than everything seemed to happen in a flash, the car coming towards us finally crashed into the front of the car. About five other cars coming on the two sides and back. Blood trailing down my arms and legs, including a bloody nose too. I can't beileve I just did that, I killed someone, no, I killed many, just by screaming. I looked back up to see a piece of glass sticking into the driver's neck, blood oozing out. Blood. Oh how it made my stomach turn. People started gathering around the limo and I could hear police and ambulance sirens in the distance. Everything around me was blurry, not knowing why at all. All I was hoping was that it was tears in my eyes. I quickly grabbed my purse and swung it around my arm. I took the handle of the door in my grasp, and looked behind me. Car parts, glass, and blood, that was all that was in sight, nothing else but that. I quickly opened the door and started limping out, crawling on top of cars breathing in and out rapidly. I stepped on many pieces of glass, my Toms obviously not having any effect on stopping it to come through my shoe. I couldn't fell it though, it was just too sharp, burying itself into the flesh of my foot. As a matter of fact, it was so sharp I had to stop in my tracks, take my shoe off and pull it out. Tears streaming down my face as I did so. I put my shoe back on and ran, ran as fast as I could out of this horrid scene that the devil himself had made. But than again, I was the reason this happened, but no one was gonna believe that just by one simple scream, I caused this. No, I'll tell ya what they'll think. They'll think I stabbed the driver in the throat with a piece of glass or something! No doubt about that.

I fled the scene with my phone and purse not wanting to be seen by many people, although everyone by now was pointing and shrieking at me.

The smell of blood overcame my nose trying to take control over it. I was now happy I took my pills... Even though I felt as if I would turn around any second and do something I'd regret...

I ran into the woods, the only place where no people were. I kept running and running, until I spotted a house in the distance. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but when I blinked, it was still there. I decided to run towards it, but I stopped in my tracks.

What was that? Dogs?

I thought I heard faint barks, but I was probably just hearing things. I continued running, but stopped again, I did hear dogs.

I did hear dogs!

I could hear people running after me too. People yelling,"STOP," or, "WAIT!" But that just caused me to panic and start running again, but this time faster. Than I heard guns, shooting in all directions, which caused me to start sprinting. But than I stopped, I stopped because an extraordinary feeling of pain erupted throughout my hand. I was shot, on my right hand. Than it happened again, but on my left wrist. I slowly looked down, scared and shocked at what was happening, and all I saw was blood.

I carefully lifted up my left hand, considering the hand wasn't injured, as much, and pulled out a silver, but now bloody, bullet from my right hand. It instantly healed. No time to explain why. I than quickly yanked the bullet out of my left wrist, causing surprisingly, no pain at all.

The pill wasn't going to help me anymore, I have to control myself. But just before I could start running again, a dog ran up beside me barking. It jumped on me, trying to what seemed like rip my face off. I struggled to get it off, but once I did I punched it, causing it's neck to twist, and it died. Did I really just do that? I killed something, but why was it after me? And why were these people trying to kill me? Maybe they just wanted to slow me down so they could catch up to me, but I honestly had no idea.

I ran up the porch to the house and opened the door, locked it and slid down it, with two sets of eyes on me.

The people staring at me had very tall structures, one with black hair in a quiff, he had hazel eyes and just a plain old beautiful face. The other man had blonde hair, bright beaming blue eyes and he wasn't too bad himself, these men were defiantly the two best looking I have ever seen.

"Uhh can we help you?" The guy with blonde hair asked me, I was shaking non stop, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Hey are you alright?" The guy with black hair asked me. I got up, looked them both in the eyes, wiping my tears away. Just as I was about to say something, I stopped and darted out of the house and back into the deadly woods. When I looked back I was far from the house. I did not expect people to be in there.

I looked back ahead of me, but before I could stop I bumped into something very hard and looked up to see the boy with blonde hair staring down at me, but no longer did he have blue eyes...

He had

Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
116K 3.8K 41
First Page!:) -------- Hi, I just wanted to say that this was one of my first stories I've ever written and it's kinda horrible but you guys seem to...
38.7K 1.3K 69
STORY COMPLETE Two best friends, about to enter into the dating scene separately. Except the boy is a werewolf and the girl a vampire / human hybrid...
4K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...