The Fertility Mark (Book 1)

By grizzie-grey

NOT EDITED VERSION. Delilah got a huge responsibility on her shoulders at the age of 17 when her parents die... More

Authors Note
Sheldon
Ice Cream
Dandelions
Stranger Danger
Maeve
Aunt Georgina
"Werewolf" Movie
Stalker Mate
Unnoticed Acceptance
Cursed Mate
House Rules
Alaska
Dimitri
Mark
Mad Mate
Secret Closet
New Mate
Millennium Honey Boo
Female Guards
Bloody Message
Unexpected Things
Mall Confession
Locked Mate
Guardian Chickens
Vampire Queen
Surprise Powers
Maximus Speaks
The Matthews
Royal Months
Declarations
Vampire Hunters
Mate Maeve
Wrong Move?
Blobs
Eveline Anya
Victoria Secret's Secret
Bloody Lips
Reunited
Double Spy
Home at Last
The Ugly Truth
Maid-of-honor
The Plans
The Date
Wedding Crashers
The Births
Death
Surprise Surprise
Epilogue
Sequel News

Alex's Daughter

36.8K 1.4K 141
By grizzie-grey

Gah sorry guys I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! I've been sick since Wednesday night 🤒 My sister asked me and my other sister to do the party invitations for my niece, so we took a whole day doing that (I NEVER WANT TO SEE A HOT GLUE GUN..... EVER AGAIN!) Then my little brother made his first communion.... Aaaannnnnd it was my uncles birthday..... Busy week for me!!! Anywhoo here is this update and I hope you enjoy it!!! 😄

We found Eveline on top of a thick blanket on the floor, surrounded by six sleeping burly warriors. I giggled quietly and even took a quick peek at Alex, who had a giant grin on his face as he saw the scene in front of him.

We watched for a few seconds as one of them turned around, faced us and even stuck his thumb into his mouth. That small gesture just did it for me and I bursted out laughing as I wiggled myself through the massive bodies.

Everyone immediately stood up, growls emanating from their chests. But when they saw me and Alex, they quickly cut it off and scurried out the room, all in less than thirty seconds. They must be in a hurry for something huh?.....

"So this is Eveline....... Your daughter."

I smiled, nodded and uncovered her more so he could see her properly. I watched as he just stared at her silently and without any emotion on his face. My smile slowly started to fade as the seconds ticked by and he still hadn't said anything.

"Is something wrong?"

He quickly looked up at me and then looked back down before he shook his head. "May I?"

Surprised, I slowly placed her in the perfectly made cradle he had done in his arms. We were both quiet as he continued looking down at her, but I watched him as he watched her.... Wow.... That kind of sounded stalkerish.....

His green eyes roamed all around the small pale face, soaking up everything they could see. A small frown formed once on his face as it seemed he was thinking hard about something, but then it quickly disappeared only to be replaced with a smile. He looked up at me -after a quick scan at my belly- and whispered, "I wonder how our biological children are going to look like."

The breath I hadn't noticed I was holding whooshed out of me and I smiled. "So you like her? You won't make me....." I couldn't even say it. And even if he had done the opposite, there would have been a nasty fight between both of us......

He shook his head, the small frown appearing again. "Of course not. I trust you..... Most of the time-" he paused for a short second and grinned at me as I rolled my eyes. "-so if you had to take a child that wasn't yours for a good reason, then I trust you. I know you aren't the type of person that goes around and claims other people's children as yours. So if she is your daughter, then she is also mine. Whatever mine is yours and if I'm thinking correctly, then the same applies to me. Right?"

A lone happy tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away as Eveline began to wake up. "Yes. Of course. Here give her to me and you can....." I trailed off as he shook his head and gave me a goofy grin.

"Sorry love. No can do. Besides, I need practice for our pups so lead the way. Her stuff are back there right?"

With a nod, we both quickly walked back and took care of her. Half an hour later, she was changed, fed and burped and snoring her little butt off in the middle of the bed as we sat on the floor. Well I tried sitting in the floor; Alex didn't even let my behind touch the carpet as he swiftly moved underneath me and made me sit on his lap. He turned me around so my back was resting against his arm and he pressed me to him. He gave me one long kiss before he pulled away and sighed.

"Alright I'm ready."

"For what?"

"Tell me everything. Why you left me. Why you have Eveline. What happened. Everything." His voice started off thick and it stayed like that as he watched me. I opened my mouth to tell him, but nothing came out. Instead, a big fat sigh escaped and I looked down at our entwined hands.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Delilah I've been mad at you since the second you locked me inside the vault while you were outside." I looked down again and he gently forced my gaze back up with his hand before he placed it back with my own. "But I love you too much to even stay mad. Now explain before I make up my mind and punish you for leaving me."

My eyes widened and I nodded. I gulped, took a deep breath through my nose and then slowly told him everything. I told him everything from the reason, what exactly had happened when we first got there and then all the times I had tried to link with him.

"Yeah I got those two messages. I was confused on how Dimitri had disappeared so quickly until I heard you say 'They have powers.' I can't believe he never told me."

"He never told you? And you've been friends since...."

He shrugged. "I'm older than him by a couple of years. We didn't actually meet until his parents were killed and he stepped up to the throne. By then, I had already been ruling for about four years so it wasn't hard to know how he was feeling about ruling an entire kingdom by himself."

"Wow..... You're old!" I laughed out loud but cut it short when I remembered Eveline was mere feet away from us. He pouted slightly and nuzzled his face into my hair.

"Don't remind me." He quickly looked up and smiled at me as he winked. "Besides since you're my mate and you have my mark, you will get older and older, but still look the same."

My eyes widened. "So I'll be stuck in a teenage body forever?"

He shook his head quickly and gasped, "Goodness no! You will probably age about another four years and then you won't. Now enough about ages. Continue off with your story."

I nodded, took a deep breath and continued. When I silently repeated the reason on how I had found out I was pregnant, he was shaking underneath me and his fingers were pressing into my side a bit tightly. "Alex! You're hurting me!" He immediately released me only to kiss every inch of my face before his lips delayed on my own.

"That b*stard. I can't believe I let him live. When I lay my hands on him again, I swear I am-"

I cut him off with another kiss and he responded immediately. I pulled back and shook my head. "Leave him. Forget about him. Do you want to hear the rest?" He quickly nodded and I continued on with my story. He didn't interrupt me any more; he just nodded and kissed each of my fingers over and over again as I spoke. At one point, I lost my train of thought as I watched him mesmerized by his actions. With my fingers centimeters from his lips, he quickly mumbled for me to continue and I nodded, my throat dry. After a quick clear of it, I finished off everything and then sat in silence as his hand went in soft circles across my belly.

"Remind me to force Quinn into the pack. We need her with us since yesterday."

I nodded quickly and then smiled as my stomach growled. He quickly got up with me still in his arms and then sat me down on the bed. He crouched down so his face was in direct line with my stomach and then he lifted up my shirt. "I've been a horrible mate and father. I haven't even fed my family since I've gotten here. I need to-"

"No." I pulled his head up with a quick tug of his hair and looked straight into his green eyes. "You are not a horrible mate or father. You're perfect so don't say stuff like that or else I will be the one doing the punishing. Am I making myself clear?"

He grinned. "Yes love. Now what would my mate like to eat?"

I shrugged. "Surprise me." He nodded and muttered a, "Done," a few seconds later. I smiled and then got off the bed, taking him with me to the big empty space in between the television and bed. "Shift."

He looked confused. "Why?"

"I want to see Max. I miss him." He rolled his eyes and chuckled softly before he nodded. He quickly stripped and sent me a wink before he shifted into the big giant wolf I loved. "Hi Max." He whined immediately and then licked my face before he nuzzled my belly. I quickly exposed it and he licked the bump twice before he took the two steps to the bed since he was that big and then sniffed Eveline. He quickly licked one of her small fists before he returned back to me and nipped my shirt softly as he motioned for me to sit down. I did, he curled around me and began to purr loudly as I just laid over him and scratched his fur. Every time my hand would get near his face, he would lick it and then curl even tighter around me. I just laughed, turned around and kissed his big wet nose before I laughed again at the face he gave me.

"I'm sorry I left Max. Did you hear everything I told Alex?" He yipped softly and I continued. "Then you must understand why I did it. I had to get the information. They are my parents and even though they are vampires now, they still are. Sure I was mad at them at the beginning but it wasn't their fault. Are you mad at me still?" He quickly shook his big head and licked my cheek, making me laugh. "I love you, you know. I love both you and Alex equally so whenever I tell Alex those words, I am saying them to you as well. Got it?" Again he nodded and I kissed his nose again before I got up. "Good. Now can I please have Alex back? We can do this again soon, I promise."

With an excited wag of his tail and a big goofy wolf smile, he barked and then shifted back into Alex. I quickly handed him his clothes back and he rolled his eyes as he hurriedly dressed.

"He is so happy right now, he is dancing around in my head. Gah great.... I'm going to have a headache now."

I giggled and pecked his lips before I chuckled, "Sorry." The door slowly opened and the smell of Subway entered my nose. I practically moaned at the sight of the bag and my eyes never left it as it was placed in the small table and then all the sandwiches were pulled out.

"Choose your-"

I didn't even get to hear the rest of his sentence. I was already inside the bathroom, lifting up the seat as I emptied out my stomach from the smell of one specific sandwich. I felt Alex's hands on my back and on my hair as I just spat out spit. I quickly pointed out the door and whispered, "Meatballs."

He quickly left the room and the smell left a short while later. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth before I got turned around and slammed into a chest. "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. I was fine at first, but I guess you opening it up just didn't make the babies happy. Man is this going to be fun figuring out what foods your kids will let me eat."

He just sighed, plopped me down into his lap again once we were back in front of the table and then motioned to the sandwiches. "Still want one?"

I reached for both the Turkey and BLT and quickly bit into one as I looked at him. "Huh?" He just laughed, kissed my temple and reached out to grab one.

We weren't even a couple bites in when Alex tensed underneath me and I paused, looking up at him. "What's wrong?"

"Quinn," was all he whispered as the door burst open -surprisingly not loud enough to wake Eveline up- and a frantic Daniel ran in.

"He took her! He took my mate!"

I literally wrote this in like two hours -had a potty and snack break lol. I've been coughing my lungs out every fifteen minutes but I'm still alive!!! So sorry if it sucked! Had to get something out there for y'all!!

Anywhoo, throughout my busy vacation (Hahahaha the irony😉) I've been thinking...... "Should I let my readers choose a chapter they want to read from Alex's POV? I mean I would have to go back and think of what Alex was thinking. I would also have to morph my mind into a guys brain so the chapter won't come out all girlish......"

👍🏼

👎🏼

What do you guys think? Should I do it? Is it something y'all will be interesting in? 🤔🤔

Comment and vote all over this chapter. Love it and stay on your tiptoes for the next one.

Thank you!!!

Ps. I've seen all yalls votes for the genders and names and I've decided.... But I ain't telling 😏 *laughs evilly and strokes cat on lap*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.8K 35
His heart was cold, which perfectly matched his personality. He was a ruthless man, who only cared about himself and was very arrogant. She was...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
4M 141K 70
(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this novel. I've decided to make it into a seri...
332K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...