Wrong Move?

As soon as Quinn stepped into the room, I all but ambushed her and kept her hostage in my bed, demanding her to tell me everything.

She was in a daze though, and all she did throughout the five minutes I was calling out her name was look out into the distance and touch her lips. It took a small slap from me to get her attention, and then I still didn't have it all.

"What happened!?!" I screamed again and she sighed dreamily.

"I met him."

I paused and stared at her confused. Of course she met Alex. So why was she acting all dreamy...... No. Oh h*ll no. No. NO. NO! "Who the h*ll are you talking about?" I screeched, my fingers curling on the front of her shirt. She looked at me alarmed as I brought her closer to me and she gulped.

"My mate, Daniel."

Oh..... Oh!...... My grip immediately relaxed and I could feel my face warming up. "Oh...... Wait, what? You met your mate? So he's a werewolf?" She nodded eagerly and sighed dreamily again as she touched her lips. "Was he with Alex?"

"Uh huh...... Oh and I told him everything. But I had to leave quickly because-" The door flung open and Dimitri walked in, a slight frown on his face.

"Did you get everything?" She began to nod, but then her face whitened as he stared at me. I was confused as to why he was seething and basically k*lling her with his eyes until he hissed, "And where is the food I asked you to bring?"

Was he serious? He was acting like this because she forgot to get me food?

I quickly got up and jumped in front of her as he took a step. "No, stop. I'm fine. Besides I'm not hungry. My dad already brought me some food." He stared at me and then he sniffed the air. He stared at both of us with narrowed eyes.

"Why does it smell like werewolves in here?"

I stiffened a bit as Quinn quickly spoke behind me with a quiver. "There were wolves at the store. Of course I didn't speak to any of them but I had to pass them multiple times so I have the smell of one."

He wrinkled his nose and nodded once. "Get rid of it." And he walked out. We both released a breath and then she chuckled.

"Wow. That was close."

I nodded and then quickly grabbed her hands. "Tell me..... Did he look okay? Did you tell him about the baby or did he see the clothes?"

I felt her hands clench a bit in between mine and she gave me a small smile. "He's holding on. It looks like he hasn't stopped looking for you since there were huge bags under his eyes. Well actually now that I think about it, everyone had bags under their eyes." A lone tear slipped down my cheek as she continued. "I didn't tell him about the baby but he did see the bags and knew what they were for." Another tear rolled down. He knows..... "They are looking for you. And with Master moving us around, it is not helping them find you."

"That's why you have to tell him exactly where we are going so he can be a step ahead. I need to get out of here Quinn. I need my mate." My voice went down to a whisper by the end since I heard a voice outside the door. She quickly grabbed the bags that were on the floor and dumped all of the items on the bed. She held one up and began to speak nonsense as the door opened again.