Stranger Danger

As soon as the guy slammed into the gate, I was pushed back to my butt at the same time. I stared up at the gorgeous man, who took a deep breath, and then gave me an award winning smile.

Holy shit.....

His eyes were pitch black -something I had never seen before- and his brown hair moved gently with the wind. I had a strong urge to run my fingers through it and his lips.... Those red.... luscious.... big lips were moving, but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Snap out of it! I told myself and shook my head. I finally heard what he was saying.

"Are you alright princess? Did anyone hurt you?" he growled out the last words. I just a blinked rapidly at him, trying to see if I was imagining him standing there, speaking to me. After a few seconds, I finally cleared my mind enough to say something and focus on something else besides his eyes -that somehow turned to an emerald green although I had sworn they were black before.

"I'm sorry about the dandelion," was all I managed to choke out.

He smiled again and then I noticed his outstretched hands from the holes in the bars were clenching and unclenching. He was going to kill me!!

"Take all the flowers you want from me honey. All I ask in return is your name."

This guy was weird. With my butt still on the floor, I started to scoot back, only for him to start to whimper. Really? What the.... When I took another leap, he slowly began to growl and even his lip curled up, showing his perfect teeth.

"Don't run away from me. Your MINE." Okay. This dude has officially lost it.

I stood up to make a run for it, but of course the stupid vertigo had to hit me right there and then and I swayed back and forth. I heard a gasp and I swear I saw him reach up and pull himself up and over the fence. The ten foot fence.

As I lost control of my body, two strong arms caught me and I felt sparks all around. I flinched, thinking I was going to be in pain but the warmth and..... peacefulness made me want to curl even closer to what was touching me.

I felt him bury his face on my neck, and took a deep breath, a deep growl coming from his throat. My eyes snapped open to see him looking down at me with a worried expression as he saw me looking at him. "What's wrong my love? Are you ill?"

I struggled out of his arms, but of course he had to be stronger than me so I couldn't even move an inch. The growling got louder and I froze as I heard it right next to my ear. "You should really get that checked out."

"What are you talking about about precious?" Ok. I had enough with all the endearment comments.

"All that growling. It's not normal. Now let me go."

"No can do pumpkin. I've been looking for you for years now and I'm not letting go."

I froze again and gasped. He has been looking for me? Me? Why? My eyes widened as I thought ran across my mind. My birthmark. He saw my birthmark. "W-w-what?"

Mr. Gorgeous placed his head on the crook of my neck again and inhaled deeply. He groaned and then began to walk who knows where. When I saw the gate slowly disappearing behind me, I realized we were heading away from my house.

"No.... No please let me go!" I cried as I trashed around in his arms. He just held me tighter and I did the first thing that crossed in my mind. I bit him.

He dropped me with a curse and I landed on the dirt with a big huff. My back immediately protested with the pain, but I ignored it and started to run for my life. I heard my pursuer cuss again and then his heavy stomps as he began to follow me.

Fuck I'm dead. I'm dead.

Alice's face crossed through my mind and that gave me an extra boost that made me run faster.

"Wait! Please stop!"

I didn't listen. I just ran and ran until the stupid vertigo hit me again and I went flying forward since I was running too fast. I closed my eyes for the hard impact, but it never came.

Instead when I opened them, I was underneath a soft but hard at the same time figure and I looked up to see him.

What the? But how!!!

"Are you alright?"

"Please don't take me back," I cried as his arms wrapped around me and then lifted me up the ground like nothing. "I-I have a child at home who needs me."

Why did I just say that? Now he would probably go and kill her too. Stupid me!!

His arms stiffen underneath me and his eyes changed color to black again. I gulped and froze as his voice went deeper than ever, scaring the shit out of me. "You mated with another man?" he snarled and I whimpered.

Yup. I was dead.

I didn't even know what he was talking about. Mated? What was even that? I found myself shaking as his arms shook and then brought me closer so he could inhale my neck.

Ok. This dude seriously had some neck issues.

After some deep breaths and me playing Opossum, he slowly lowered me to the ground and held me by the waist. My legs were trembling badly, and who knew what he was going to do next.

"I don't care if you have a child with another man. I'll love it like if it was my own." Huh? I had a child? When? As I blinked rapidly, gulping loudly, he continued. "Take me to her or him."

What? He wanted me to take him to see Alice? Oh no. He wanted to kill us together. As the tears quickly fell down my face, he frowned and wiped them away. "Why are you crying? Are you in pain?" His eyes roamed every inch of me and when he didn't find anything, he looked back up at me to wipe away more tears. "Do you live nearby? I think you're about to pass out from shock and I'm sure you don't want to go back to my place."

He sure as hell was right about that! But I didn't want to take him back to my place! I wanted to escape from him and then never come out until I knew Alice and I were miles away from this creep.

Speaking of that child, she always did tend to pop out at the wrong time.

"Lila!" she yelled from the porch a few houses down. I didn't realize we were this close and I flinched. He saw me react to my name and that was all it took for him to grab me in his arms and take me there.

Oh man. This is it. My last minutes on earth.

"Who are you? And why are you carrying my sister?" I heard Ali ask him as the familiar scent of home surrounded me. Man if we got out of this alive, I am going to scream the brains she's suppose to have out of her after reminding her what stranger danger was again!?!

"Hello. My name is Alex and I'm your sisters boyfriend."

Wait boy-what?