The Art of the Game (Laurinah)

By Wolfy009

Dinah's sure that some people would look at her life and think she has it all. Star basketball player on her... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
The Harmo Awards
WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!?

Chapter Eight

5.8K 175 441
By Wolfy009

Lauren could feel some type of sensation pricking the back of her mind, tempting her to wake up from her near catatonic state. She sighed and snuggled closer into the mass of warmth beneath her trying to ignore whatever was disturbing her sleep, struggling to push it out of her subconscious. She could feel the sensation building and teasing with her, persistent in it's goal.

Suddenly it was too much for her brain to ignore and she awoke with a start as a charged frisson trickled up her spine. When she was conscious enough to register where she was, her brain was immediately flooded with memories of the previous night and she felt her face break out into a simmering blush. Her train of thought was swiftly cut off as soon as she felt the single finger inside her move.

Lauren gasped as the digit worked away just barely inside, the tip sluggishly circling before dipping just a bit deeper and stroking the walls within. The dark haired girl pushed herself up slightly and looked down to see her best friend smirking impishly, her short blonde hair mussed and sticking in all different directions around her head like a halo.

"Dinah...? Fuck...." The sleepy girl sighed, her breath hitching as she felt herself being toyed with.

"Did you have a nice nap?" Dinah spoke before leaning up and connecting her lips to Lauren's neck, nipping at a tendon beneath the skin.

Lauren pressed at Dinah's chest and sat up, straddling her hips. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth, inhaling deeply as she felt herself sink onto Dinah's finger harder.

"It's still dark out," Lauren said quizically, noticing that there was no light shining through the window behind the bed and wondered what time it could possibly be.

Dinah honestly couldn't care less; her mind was a little preoccupied.

"You were only asleep for about an hour," Dinah added a second finger from behind receiving a soft gasp, her hand tucked up under Lauren's ass. "Oh did you think we were done? I'm not finished... and neither are you."

Dinah grabbed the pale cheek she was resting her other hand on and squeezed it roughly, pushing her fingers up into Lauren in a steady pace, watching as the dark haired girl arched her back like a feline and braced herself with both hands on Dinah's stomach. Lauren began rolling her hips lazily, meeting Dinah's every stroke. The blonde twisted her fingers inside before drawing them out and around Lauren's clit, repeating the process as Lauren's posture hunched and she grabbed Dinah's breasts. Dinah could feel the way Lauren squeezed them all the way down to her core and she drew Lauren down by her neck for a filthy kiss, tongues gliding together sloppily.

That was the way Dinah had always dreamed of kissing and fucking Lauren. Filthy and obscene. She wanted everything with Lauren. The sweet, magical, time freezing, kisses that took her breath away. Holding hands with locked fingers and going on dates with flowers and smiles and starry skies. She wanted to treat Lauren with more care than she'd show her own heart and make love to her like the world was ending and fall asleep snuggled with her every single night. But late at night when her frustration got to be too much after she'd spent the day staring at her best friend wondering how someone so captivating could even exist, those things were not what Dinah would dream of.

The sound of husky moans and dragging touches and tasting luscious creamy skin were the things that consumed Dinah's mind. She wanted Lauren naked, underneath her or on top of her or suffocating her, she really didn't care. Rough, nasty fucking and making Lauren cum as many times as her body could tolerate is what she truly craved. And now was the time for it. Dinah knew she couldn't have it all with Lauren right away but she could have this, and she was taking it, hoarding the coveted event and making her damn most of it. Fuck all if it wasn't better than every single dream and fantasy her mind could ever conjure or create.

Dinah sped up her pace, beginning to pump her fingers into Lauren rapidly without warning and she internally thrilled as Lauren had to break the kiss to gasp and suck in air greedily. She continued just until Lauren moaned heavily and sagged further against her.

"Have I ever told you," Dinah spoke slowing her frantic movement to a crawl before withdrawing her fingers to Lauren's obvious disappointment as the dark haired girl's eyes snapped open in question, "you have an amazing ass." Dinah slapped Lauren's ass with her wet hand, the sound echoing in the room as she dug her fingers into a cheek with her other hand. The blonde watched a crimson blush rise on Lauren's face and she couldn't hold back a giggle when she saw how shocked her best friend was. The musical sound broke the tension and Lauren started giggling along with her.

Dinah leaned up and captured Lauren's lips again, both girls smiling into the kiss and Dinah slapped Lauren's other cheek for emphasis. She clawed at the flesh and pulled the girl flush to her own body and instantly that invisible tension was back in the room, thick and palpable. Lauren whined, grinding her hips down searching for friction as Dinah nipped her bottom lip, tugging it into her own mouth to soothe. Dinah brought her hands to Lauren's thighs, circling her thumbs on the soft skin as the girl fidgeted in her lap. She couldn't resist teasing her best friend a bit.

Just when Lauren thought she was about to get more of what she so desperately needed, Dinah broke their kiss and brushed her lips down over Lauren's chin and along her neck, her hands inching achingly slow to their goal. Dinah smirked devilishly against Lauren's collarbone prepared to patiently tease the dark haired girl to her breaking point and Lauren was not having that. She was throbbing so hard and aroused to the extent that it was painful.

All at once Lauren's composure snapped.

Dinah was mid lick at Lauren's nipple when the dark haired girl grabbed her shoulders harshly and pushed her down to the bed flat.

"Dinah you better stop fucking teasing..." Lauren pressed her palm into Dinah's chest before running it up to her neck, grabbing her throat gently, holding her down, while snatching up one of Dinah's hands and bringing it to her sex. She vaguely noticed how Dinah's lower stomach was slippery wet. Not her fault... Well, technicalities...

"I have a better idea." Dinah managed to husk out as she threaded a hand in Lauren's hair and pulled her down closer, the girl hovering over her on all fours, ass in the air. Lauren's jaw dropped when Dinah scooted farther down the bed underneath her, leaning up to kiss Lauren's stomach on the way to her new objective.

Lauren knew exactly what was about to happen and she was infinitesimally concerned. She watched Dinah push her legs apart wider so she could shimmy down between them and tuck her head snugly between Lauren's thighs.

"You can have a seat you know," Dinah said, playfully patting her chest, obviously proud of herself.

Lauren looked down on Dinah in mild shock as the blonde ran her tongue in trails against her inner thighs. She was hesitant to try this out. What if she crushed her best friend or she couldn't breathe down there?

Dinah could tell Lauren was hesitant so she carefully pulled her hips down just enough so that Lauren was forced to sit up and lean some of her weight on Dinah's chest.

"Dinah wait...."

"I'm fine Lo. Way better than fine. Don't worry," Dinah assured with a wink before licking a sloppy strip up between Lauren's lower lips and immediately finding the girl's clit.

Lauren whimpered as she was instantly flooded with intense sensation. She had tried to stay as still as possible at first, afraid she would suffocate her best friend, but when she stared down at Dinah's rolling tongue and lustful black eyes her resolve quickly waned. Within moments she was carefully shifting her hips, eyes screwing tight shut, rocking them gently against Dinah's face.

Dinah loved that Lauren was so incredibly responsive. Every tiny movement from this position had the girl mewling and squirming on Dinah's mouth.

"Have I told you," Dinah's words came out garbled as she was face deep in Lauren's pussy, "how fucking good you taste?"

Lauren immediately froze her movement trying to understand what Dinah had mumbled incoherently into her sex.

"God... can you breathe down there?" Lauren fussed, worrying self consciously that Dinah was going to croak trapped in her cunt. She was wet enough that she wasn't sure how Dinah was able to inhale safely.

The blonde squeezed Lauren's ass roughly with both hands rocking her forward forcefully. She was frustrated that Lauren wouldn't just relax and enjoy herself. She certainly was. Dinah pulled her face back and spoke in a clear, commanding voice.

"Lo if you don't fucking move your ass..." Dinah gripped harshly, moving Lauren's hips herself as she sucked Lauren's clit into her mouth and moaned so she knew the dark haired girl would feel it.

Lauren began to sink back into the decadent feeling, rolling her hips on her own again and running a shaky hand into Dinah's hair, cradling her head gently. It wasn't long before that hand was grasping desperately at the short blonde locks and Lauren was writhing aimlessly above Dinah. The feelings coursing through her body were entirely bone bending and she felt like soon, she would be a helpless heap of puddled goo. She was, after all, melting everywhere.

"Fuck... just like that Dinah," Lauren whimpered, struggling to stay upright on shaky legs as Dinah swirled her tongue harder with precision. She could feel herself quickly getting closer to losing it.

Dinah knew from the way Lauren's thighs were trembling around her head that she was getting close fast. She really didn't want it to be over yet so she reluctantly slowed her motions and kissed Lauren's pussy lips sweetly for a few blissful moments, nipping one gently between her teeth.

"I never want to stop doing this." She wasn't sure if Lauren could tell what she said or not, but the green eyed girl immediately opened her eyes to stare down at her intently and the moment felt significant. She took the opportunity while she had Lauren's undivided attention to trail her tongue lower.

Lauren's jaw slacked when she realized where that tongue was about to go.

Dinah had to concentrate on not orgasming just from the thought alone that she was working her tongue inside Lauren. She tasted Lauren even sweeter and more potent wrapped around her tongue and could feel the way she tightened instantly, her walls gripping to keep her within.

"Oh my fucking god..." Lauren barely choked out in surprise at how immediate she was worked right back to her brink with just the idea of what Dinah was actually doing. Holy fuck that did so very much to her mind.

Dinah wiggled the slick organ as much as she possibly could inside Lauren's vice grib, feeling the muscle burn as she grew tired. She didn't give an ounce of fuck. Stretching as far as she could reach, she began to exert even more effort, thrashing her tongue viciously and pressing against the front wall where she knew Lauren would feel the most and crushing her nose against her clit.

The poor green eyed girl lasted through about ten seconds of the divine torment before unraveling to her very soul. For the first time Dinah was both concerned and elated that she might in fact be suffocated as Lauren thrusted her hips down beyond her control, her body taking over, hips jerking on autopilot. Fuck, it would be a decent death.

Dinah gazed up at her favorite face on the planet as it took on it's most breathtaking form. Mouth open in awe, cheeks flushed heavily, eyes shut in ecstacy. Lauren had never looked more stunning than when she was in the middle of an orgasm. Dinah didn't want this to stop.

Using every last ounce of energy she had, she began moving her tongue again frantically before Lauren could come down and reached a hand up to rub Lauren's clit roughly.

Lauren felt her body react, immediate and compulsive by its own nature. She felt like she was spinning out of control, like she was exploding from within beyond her charge, her being responding only to Dinah's command and possession. Lauren struggled to breathe, crumpling forward to the bed as her second consecutive orgasm barreled through her with a level of intensity that she was not prepared to endure. Delicious shocks licked at her core devouring her. She felt waves thrumming up her spine leaving her writhing against the sheets for what felt like minutes.

Dinah had managed to crawl out from under Lauren before the bewitched beauty could smush her face under her constant squirming. She lazily pushed herself to her knees and turned to watch Lauren ride out the rest of her never ending waves with a happy hearted chuckle. Lauren had face planted onto a pillow and lay on her stomach, her thighs still quivering like jelly and back twitching, ass still suspended slightly above her body. Dinah couldn't help but laugh at the dark haired girl's exhausted posture as she leaned down to places sweet kisses on full pale cheeks before nipping at them. The blonde licked a dragging wet trail up Lauren's back as the girl struggled to catch her breath, shivering after her exertion.

Dinah's tongue was sore as fuck but it was so fucking worth it.

"You alright?" Dinah asked between kisses on Lauren's shoulder blades after minutes had passed and Lauren began to calm her breathing and grew still. All the blonde girl got in response was a muffled grunt and she smirked knowing Lauren was entirely depleted. She layed next to her best friend, stretching out contently and waiting while Lauren began to sluggishly roll to her side.

"Fuck Dinah." Lauren groaned with her eyes still shut as she grabbed Dinah's waist and pulled herself closer to snuggle the taller girl.

"You're so fucking gorgeous when you cum do you know that?" Dinah mused, working one arm around Lauren's back and the other under the pillow she was resting her head on. Lauren's glowing green eyes finally opened at that statement. They were the brightest thing in the room, seemingly self illuminated. Dinah pulled her even closer, shivering herself, feeling the warmth of their naked bodies pressed flush together. That was some kind of paradise she was sure. "You're always beautiful, but it was special, to see that. Thank you for letting me..." Dinah trailed off suddenly feeling insecure with the way Lauren was intently gazing at her. It was like those eyes pierced her soul.

Dinah finally looked down breaking eye contact, hoping she wasn't making Lauren feel uncomfortable. She was startled when, within seconds, Lauren greedily captured her lips and flipped her onto her back straddling the taller girl. It was suddenly apparent that Lauren wasn't nearly finished with the evening's activities.

Lauren slid her lips and tongue along with Dinah's hungrily. Running her hands down the blonde's neck to feel at her chest and cup her breasts. Dinah couldn't even bother to suppress her moans when her goddess of a best friend began sucking at her neck and smashing her hips down into Dinah's.

"I want to make you cum like that. I want to see you," Lauren said pausing to survey the effect she was having on her best friend. It was her first opportunity to really take Dinah in without her own intense need clouding her mind out. Dinah's skin was caramel tinted with a hint of blush pink and she looked positively ravishing. Cinamon eyes lustful and waiting for Lauren's next move, lips kiss swollen and red, chest sinfully full and heaving invitingly. How the fuck had Lauren never noticed that her best friend was a literal angel but also basically a fucking porn star. Her thick voluptuous form was something anyone in their right mind with a working pair of eyes would shamelessly lust after and she was oblivious this whole time. Her mouth went stupid dry as she watched her own two hands squeeze at the most perfect breasts and she circled her thumbs over stiff rosy nipples earning a sharp hiss.

"You're so beyond beautiful Dinah," Lauren emphasized staring right into Dinah's eyes so she knew the girl could see she was true. "So fucking sexy..." Leaning back down to Dinah's chest, she began to lavish the plump flesh with her most undivided attention, kissing and sucking before experimentally circling her tongue around a nipple. She noticed how Dinah reacted to that the most, whimpering and fidgeting when she gave the spot a gentle suck.

"It's not gonna take much Lo, honestly. I'm already... just from watching you." Dinah pushed Lauren back slightly, needing a moment just from the attention Lauren was already giving. If she hadn't just made the love of her life experience her first multiple orgasm while she was literally riding her fucking tongue, Dinah would be slightly embarrassed about how fast she was sure all of this was going to be over once Lauren actually touched her down there. She had been fucking soaked for hours.

Lauren shook her head realising that it wasn't the time for teasing. Dinah had put in work and she deserved to feel just as amazing as she had made Lauren feel.

Dinah watched in awe as Lauren kissed her way quickly down her stomach, awkwardly positioning herself between the thickest of thighs and Dinah wasn't sure if she would pass out or not. Lauren fucking Jauregui was about to go fucking down. It was too goddamn surreal to be experiencing a fantasy come to life like she was.

When Lauren was comfortable with her position, she looked down to see the most glorious sight she had been blessed enough to witness. How the fuck did something so extraordinary even exist? The only words she could think of to describe Dinah's sex were, beautiful and amazing which paled in comparison to how she truly felt to be experiencing what she was. Dinah was perfectly pink and swollen and glistening with obvious need and Lauren struggled to swallow when the heady intoxicating scent of sex hit her making something deep inside, primal and instinctive, crawl to the surface. She felt fucking hungry.

"Wow.... you're so pretty. It's so pink and... I'm ok.... yeah.... nice to meet you Dinah Vagina," Lauren stuttered out through a parched mouth when she glanced up to notice Dinah's staring at her with expectation. She suddenly felt nervous. This was fucking Dinah she was about to go down on. Dinah had just blown her fucking mind she was like a sex pro. What if she sucked at this?

"Did you just nickname my twat?" Dinah managed a thick husky giggle and Lauren looked back up with a smirk and chuckle of her own. Her warm breath hit Dinah in the best of places and she watched as the taller girl instantly tensed shutting her eyes and suppressing a whine.

Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all....

Lauren licked her lips and placed a few steadying kisses on curvaceous thighs. Fuck she wanted to wear those like a fucking scarf. She stopped to suck particularly hard in one place digging her teeth in slightly and pulling back to leave a purple mark in the golden flesh. Something deep inside her keened at the fact that she had just claimed that thigh as her own. She wanted to stake more territory as hers.

Dinah managed to open her eyes just as Lauren was leaning down to where she most wanted her. She braced herself commanding her own mind to remain calm. If she came within the minute she would never let herself live it down. She was fucking close, throbbing painful and insistent, and Lauren had barely done anything. Fuck.

Lauren cautiously ran the tip of her tongue out between flushed lips to taste Dinah and was met with the most decadent, delicious flavor. She immediately flattened her tongue, remembering Dinah's advice, stroking slow and soft to get a better taste. Lauren might have noticed that Dinah's breathing sounded choked and laboured if she wasn't busy savouring her first taste of Dinah's rich potent sex, sliding her sticky tongue around her mouth enjoying the sweet addictive flavor.

When she did look up to see the effect she was having on Dinah she realized her best friend was in a state of breathtaking rapture, head thrown back and eyes clenched shut, hands clasping vainly at her sides. Lauren slowed her motions enjoying her power too much and feeling slightly evil.

Dinah was so fucking close when Lauren stopped that she whined petulantly and looked exasperatedly down at Lauren's tempting smirking lips. Lauren didn't really want to tease Dinah.... much.... Honestly she just wanted to make everything last a bit longer than she knew it was probably going to from the look on Dinah's face.

"Fuck Lauren.... Are you gonna make me beg?" Dinah rasped out as she glared at the smiling vixen between her legs.

"Maybe...." The dark haired girl pondered with a knowing smile, "you teased me so much before, you practically made me beg. You can dish it out but you can't take it?" Lauren hummed in thought before lapping another stroke up Dinah's cunt trying to find her clit. When she did she flicked it purposefully, just once, before pulling back. "By the way, you're supposed to be teaching me more. How am I supposed to know if I'm doing it right if I don't get positive feedback?" Lauren maintained her smirk and Dinah sighed, fed up with this game they were playing. If she didn't orgasm soon she was at risk for serious health problems she was sure.

"Lo you were doing so fucking great. You feel too fucking good. Please... I need more." Dinah worked a hand persuasively into Lauren's hair and the shorter girl began to lick at Dinah's dripping sex again.

Lauren felt like she was eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer day where the ice cream wouldn't stop melting and so you had to pull back and look to catch any drips so you wouldn't waste any of the best taste. She trailed her tongue up from the crease at the bottom of Dinah's ass cheek where some ice cream had dripped and then along to the source to swirl up and down and all around. Or maybe it was a little more like sucking up the juices from the ripest of mangos, the precious taste smeared on her cheeks and dribbling down her chin leaving her feeling like she had her own slice of paradise.

Lauren knew she wasn't as precise as Dinah had been. She wasn't as experienced and she didn't have as much natural talent as Dinah had proven, because God knows that girl had a fucking gift, but what she was doing seemed to be more than working if Dinah's enthusiastic responses were anything to base on.

"Fuck that feels amazing Lauren... I'm so close.... suck on my clit babe," Dinah managed to mewl out between her moans and Lauren quickly obliged gaining more confidence and sucking on Dinah less gently than she had been licking.

Dinah had the briefest amount of time to be proud of herself that she had lasted as long as she had. She had had good sex before, even great sex, but the way Lauren's mouth felt when it was fucking the life out of her was better and far more than any sexual experience she had ever had. It was because she had never had sex with someone she was in love with. Dinah knew Lauren didn't even completely know what she was doing yet but damn was she doing wonderful and goddamn did it bring Dinah's mind right into a state of utter bliss. Lauren didn't just make love to her body but she made love to her mind. That's why no one could ever compare.

"Lauren I'm gonna..."

Lauren kept up her motion, green eyes snapping up to focus instantly on Dinah's gorgeous face as her words faded into a heavy strangled moan and her back arched up off the bed. Lauren stared in a daze at the way her best friend's mouth fell open beautifully and how time seemed to freeze for a few seconds while Dinah was coming undone before her eyes. How had she never wondered about what this could be like between them before? Watching her best friend orgasm was something she knew now she would never dream of forgetting. Suddenly the moment felt more significant than Lauren had expected.

This was Dinah. This was her Dinah that she had just persuaded that breathtaking reaction from.

Lauren kissed her way up Dinah's body as the tall girl panted and began to chuckle when Lauren hit what she knew was Dinah's ticklish spot on her tummy. When Lauren had arrived at Dinah's face and was practically laying on top of the blonde she took the opportunity to stare at the vision that was her best friend.

"I think I'm going to give you an A plus," Dinah laughed still trying to catch her breath and smiling up at Lauren. "That was amazing Lo."

"Yeah?" Lauren's eyes flicked down shyly before her gaze caught on Dinah's lips. Those lips were irresistible.

"Yeah," Dinah continued before pausing to yawn sleepily and grab the blanket that had been thrown to the side earlier.

Lauren couldn't resist kissing the yawn right from Dinah's lips as she watched her friend cutely begin to tuck them in. Dinah halted when she tasted herself on Lauren's lips and fuck if that wasn't surreal. The two sank deeper into the kiss snuggling into the other and enjoying how their bodies felt with nothing in between. Eventually their kisses grew lazy because they were tired and couldn't keep their eyes open any longer and they fell asleep wrapped up in each other.

******************************

In the morning Lauren was the first to wake. Dim light shone through the break in the curtains behind the bed and when she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was soft sunlight gracing Dinah's sleeping face.

For a second Lauren forgot. Then she moved her arm and felt it brush Dinah's bare skin and she couldn't help but instantly remember how amazing that skin had felt all over her and on her lips and inside her the many times they had fucked during the night. It was like they couldn't sleep without one of them waking up again after a short rest and starting everything up again. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Lauren had soon learned that being with Dinah like this was insatiable. At one point she was the one who couldn't leave Dinah to rest, waking her up again from a nap with a tempting tongue, craving the addictive taste that she was now hooked on.

Lauren smirked hiding her face in the pillow a blush lighting up her cheeks as she remembered all the filthy fucking things she had done during the night. She fucking loved it. Her body was sore in places she hadn't known existed and her limbs felt stiff and her eyes sleepy. There were purple marks along her stomach and thighs and neck from when at one point she had instigated a rougher side out of Dinah, teasing her shamelessly and pushing the girl to a possessive point. She had loved every minute of it. There were also times Dinah was gentle and loved her more tenderly than she could have imagined. She had never expected to see this side of Dinah but it was something she felt privileged to experience. Something she felt special to be a part of.

At the same time it felt like a dream. She wondered if it was all just the musing of her sleeping subconscious. Half of her still couldn't believe it had happened and how amazing it had been.

She blinked a few times, eyes drifting to Dinah's sleeping form. Gripping the edge of the blanket she pulled up the corner to peer under and saw nothing but gorgeous golden skin that was tangled with her pale skin.

Yep.... definitely not a dream...

Dinah's eyes slowly fluttered open and within a few seconds she registered where she was and a gentle lazy smile instantly crossed her face.

"Hi..." Lauren said nervously. Everything seemed a little scarier under the morning sunlight.

"Hi." Dinah replied hugging Lauren to herself and dropping her head to place a kiss on Lauren's bare shoulder. The blonde then leaned back and snuggled into her pillow stretching out her sore limbs.

"I can't believe we just...." Lauren whispered, blushing as she looked up from under her lashes seeing Dinah's lazy satisfied smile and soft brown eyes back on her face.

"What?" Dinah soothed her hand down Lauren's back, waiting patiently. She knew Lauren was absorbing everything they had done during the night.

"I can't believe we had sex. I mean we're.....us. It seems like it just happened.... fast."

"Lo you came like six times last night and there was nothing fast about it." Dinah chuckled feeling nervous. Lauren wasn't going to freak, was she?

"No I just mean.... I wasn't expecting that we would ever.... be together like this. I had no idea you would ever even want to... I never knew you saw me like that. Like that you found me sexy. I mean had you thought about this before? Like did you ever think about us having sex?" Lauren rambled cursing herself for bringing this up as soon as she saw the uncomfortable look on Dinah's face, but she couldn't help it. This was huge and she needed to process.

"Honestly... yeah. I mean come on Lauren I thought after you saw my mouth between your legs you'd come to that conclusion," Dinah admitted pausing hesitantly before she continued. "Is that weird? Of course I think you're hot."

"No not weird... I just... hadn't thought about all this I guess...." Lauren hugged Dinah closer reassuringly before busting into a huge smile and shrieking excitedly. "We just had sex!"

"Yeah it was pretty damn good too." Dinah watched Lauren cover her reddening face with the blanket adorably and felt herself melt at the sight.

"Oh my god. I didn't even know it could be that good. You're... too good at that... fuck." Lauren purred and Dinah smirked proudly. She was absolutely over the fucking moon. "Hey was I ok...?

"Lauren... that was probably the best sex I've ever had. It was with you after all... Everything is best with you." Dinah spoke earnestly giving Lauren a gentle kiss on the lips before pulling away with a frown, worry creeping up in her mind. "Do you regret it? That I was your first?"

"No." Lauren said immediately without a doubt and Dinah knew she was telling the truth. "It's funny, now that it was you I don't think I could picture it having been anyone else."

Dinah just smiled wide and leaned down to kiss Lauren's lips again feeling lucky.

"Hey so... this is probably gonna sound really stupid but...." Lauren wasn't sure if she should ask Dinah.

"What Lo?"

"It's sorta been a little fantasy of mine to...." Lauren paused before Dinah caught her gaze questioningly, persuading her to continue, "sketch whoever my first time was with.... To uh... sketch them... nude...." Lauren felt her cheeks blaze again and Dinah's mouth fell open. Well damn... Dinah wondered what other fantasies of Lauren's she would be lucky enough to be informed of. She was ready and willing to enact them all.

"Of course you can," Dinah winked and whipped the blanket off her naked form dramatically in the blink of an eye which had Lauren giggling and eyes roaming.

"Ok one sec..." Lauren stood to grab her sketchbook from her bag and Dinah watched Lauren's ass sway appreciativley. That ass.... Goddamn....

"How about you lay across the bed, like that," Lauren helped position Dinah before stepping back and rolling Dinah's desk chair over in front of the bed. "Can you put one arm out and rest your head on your hand? Perfect, just like that." Dinah complied realizing that watching Lauren sit ass naked in her desk chair while she had to remain still was going to be a real fucking challenge. "Do you think you'll be comfortable like that for a while?"

"As long as I get to stare at someone as gorgeous as you Lo," Dinah watched Lauren blush and flip her sketchbook open to a new page.

"Ok you have to stay still. And if you do... maybe you will get a reward after..." Lauren said feeling slightly more confident and flirting obviously with Dinah.

"What, are you going to write on me? You sure are great at drawing circles." Dinah grinned devilishly as Lauren accidently pressed her pencil too hard against the paper snapping the tip. This new dynamic between them was unexpected, but Lauren was definitely enjoying it.

Maybe it was time for a new muse in her life.

If you popped your puss to this.... then vote and leave a comment biatch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.