Reverse Falls

By RevDipper

Pacifica Pines must spend her summer at the tent of mystery, she thought her summer was going to be boring bu... More

A few things
First day
The book and the key
The Twins
The Twins part 2
Snaktone
The Fair
The First Night
A Late Walk
A New Day A New Plan
GoodBye

Wills Quest

499 16 1
By RevDipper

Will P.O.V
I was floating around Pacifica dreams

"I-it's very colorful here"

I looked around

"t-there are so many doors here" I stopped "w-wait, master D-Dipper didn't tell me where I'm supposed to go..."

I stop at a door that's locked  " I-I guess this as good a d-door as any"

I snap my fingers and the door unlocks and opens. In there I see a kid Pacifica at a park talking to some kids on the swings

"T-this must her childhood...but why was it locked u-up?" I then see the kids walk away from her laughing. She sat on the swings and looked down, I could see tears fall from her face.

"Oh how sad" I couldn't stop myself from tearing up. She must of heard me because I saw her looking my way.

"I must be losing my mind. Do I see a blue floating triangle" kid Pacifica say as she gets off the swing and walks over to me

"hello mister" she says with a smile, wiping away her tears.

"H-hello" I'm really scared not knowing what's going to happen next.

She pats my face " I'm Pacifica Pines, will you be my first friend?"

"W-Well I...you see...I-I'm mean..."I started but was cut off "You don't want to be my friend too do you?

"Its okay no one wants to be friends with me"

"W-why is that?" I asked.

She looked at me "It's because everyone says I'm weird and a loser  but there just a bunch of meanies heads"

"I-I'm not a meanie head I'll b-be your friend"

she smiled "Really? Yay by the way I told you my name is Pacifica Pines but what's yours" she asked

"M-My name is W-Will" she gave me a hug.

"Will let's be friends forever."

"O-okay" she smiled at then then every when black

"I-It's so dark I c-can't see anything"

At that moment another member popped up I see Pacifica again but this time she with an older woman and they are looking at a tombstone,they are both wearing all black.

The older woman hugged her " Why mommy" she asked tearing up

Pacifica asked the woman"I don't know princess"

I float over to the tombstone to see what's on it, it says "Preston Pines Friend Husband and Father"

I look at Pacifica "s-she was at such a y-young age..." I float out the door"I-i don't think I could handle anymore sadness

. "N-no wonder it was locked up. I snapped my finger and the door locked. I keep looking around."

H-how can I make her want to f-find the keys" I keep on floating around until I bump into a door "ouch that really hurt" I look up to see the door say "subconscious"

"W-Well that helps a lot" I open the door to see an room with nothing but a table in it I float over to the table and place an image of the key on it and a not next to it saying "find the other key"

I float back a little  "T-That should do it"  I float out the door."

I turn back "T-those keys are n-nothing but trouble...I-I can't do this" I float back over and grab the image "I-it will be b-better t-this way"

I left the room and made my way out of Pacifica dream and float back to the Gleeful twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.2K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
271K 6.7K 6
What if Mabel threw Dipper out of her bubble? What if Bill offered a deal to Dipper he couldn't resist? Find out in this story! *Finshed/Completed!*