The Fair

Gideon P.O.V
I snuck into Pacifica room while she was sound asleep.

"Awww she so cute when she's asleep" I shake awake and jumped back as she she fell out of her bed.

She looked at me like she was about to kill me. "What is it Gideon?" She asked

I smiled "it's time to go" Pacifica had a confused look on her face "Go? Go where?" I pointed to the door " TO THE HARVEST FAIR".

"The harvest fair?" She asked "Yes" I replied " I'll explain on the way there , just pack up for the weekend" I left the room so she could get ready"

I was waiting in the car for Pacifica. The door opened and she got it with a suitcase and we were on our way.

"Ok Gid, explain" she said while yawning

I turned to her "Well here's the short and sweet version every year we go to the harvest fair, they have lots of food and games and prizes. Dad get the prizes so he can rip them apart and sew a tent of mystery logo on it and then sell if for triple how much it's worth."

"You make it sound like a bad thing" dad said looking back at me.

"It is a bad thing" I say rolling my eyes.

" Well it's not my fault people in Gravity Falls aren't the brightest" he says turning back to the road.

We were in the car for about 5 hours when we finally made it to the fair.

"Alright kids get out and go have fun I'll check us into a hotel" Dad says as he stopped the car.

"Okay dad" we got out the car and started to explore the fair

"Wow it's really big" Pacifica says in excitement.

"Yeah it is."  We walked around for a while playing games and eating junk food.

"Come on Let's go on the fairest wheel" Pacifica say as she grabs my wrist and starts running. As we were running we bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

We looked up to see Mable Gleeful "Well hello Gideon and Pacifica Pines" she said with a smile"Its nice to see you again."

I got up and dust myself off then looked at Pacifica, she seemed to be looking around.

"Hey Paz you looking for someone or something?" she looked at me. "Oh no, I'm not looking for anyone!"

I backed up a little "Okay, if you say so." I turned to Mabel "So Mabel where's Dipper at?"

She rolled her eyes "He says he doesn't like fair rides so he's off playing games."

We were waiting in line when we heard a voice call Mabel's name

"Hey Mabel I'm done with the games for the day so I've decided to ride the fairest-" he stopped his during his sentence and looked at us "Hello Princess, hello Gideon" Pacifica looked at Dipper " Don't call me princess " she snapped.

Dipper smiled "Whatever you say princess" for a second I thought I saw Pacifica turn red with anger

"Oh look its our turn to go on the ride." The kart opened I walked in followed by Mabel then Pacifica and finally Dipper.

Mabel and I sat on one side of the kart while Pacifica and Dipper sat on the other side.

The wheel started moving and the kart was filled with complete silence. "So why are you guys here anyways?" I asked breaking  the silence

"Look out the window" Mabel said. I look out and see a huge corn field and in the center was a scarecrow "What am I looking for?" I asked her.

"The scarecrow we heard a rumor that about a scarecrow coming alive and stealing people souls."

Pacifica had a curiosity look in her eye "This seem like a very interesting mystery" she said with a smile on her face "I've decided we will join you on this mystery."

Dipper laughed a little

"And what is so funny if I might ask" Pacifica asked Dipper "Well princess this isn't a walks in the park this is the real deal " he said chuckling,

"I would also hate to see you get hurt" he said under his breath.

Pacifica give him a sour look "What was that?" She asked him. He turned to look out the window. "Nothing, just enjoy the ride."

She rolled her eyes "whatever, and stop calling my princess"