Wills Quest

Will P.O.V
I was floating around Pacifica dreams

"I-it's very colorful here"

I looked around

"t-there are so many doors here" I stopped "w-wait, master D-Dipper didn't tell me where I'm supposed to go..."

I stop at a door that's locked  " I-I guess this as good a d-door as any"

I snap my fingers and the door unlocks and opens. In there I see a kid Pacifica at a park talking to some kids on the swings

"T-this must her childhood...but why was it locked u-up?" I then see the kids walk away from her laughing. She sat on the swings and looked down, I could see tears fall from her face.

"Oh how sad" I couldn't stop myself from tearing up. She must of heard me because I saw her looking my way.

"I must be losing my mind. Do I see a blue floating triangle" kid Pacifica say as she gets off the swing and walks over to me

"hello mister" she says with a smile, wiping away her tears.

"H-hello" I'm really scared not knowing what's going to happen next.

She pats my face " I'm Pacifica Pines, will you be my first friend?"

"W-Well I...you see...I-I'm mean..."I started but was cut off "You don't want to be my friend too do you?

"Its okay no one wants to be friends with me"

"W-why is that?" I asked.

She looked at me "It's because everyone says I'm weird and a loser  but there just a bunch of meanies heads"

"I-I'm not a meanie head I'll b-be your friend"

she smiled "Really? Yay by the way I told you my name is Pacifica Pines but what's yours" she asked

"M-My name is W-Will" she gave me a hug.

"Will let's be friends forever."

"O-okay" she smiled at then then every when black

"I-It's so dark I c-can't see anything"

At that moment another member popped up I see Pacifica again but this time she with an older woman and they are looking at a tombstone,they are both wearing all black.

The older woman hugged her " Why mommy" she asked tearing up

Pacifica asked the woman"I don't know princess"

I float over to the tombstone to see what's on it, it says "Preston Pines Friend Husband and Father"

I look at Pacifica "s-she was at such a y-young age..." I float out the door"I-i don't think I could handle anymore sadness

. "N-no wonder it was locked up. I snapped my finger and the door locked. I keep looking around."

H-how can I make her want to f-find the keys" I keep on floating around until I bump into a door "ouch that really hurt" I look up to see the door say "subconscious"

"W-Well that helps a lot" I open the door to see an room with nothing but a table in it I float over to the table and place an image of the key on it and a not next to it saying "find the other key"

I float back a little  "T-That should do it"  I float out the door."

I turn back "T-those keys are n-nothing but trouble...I-I can't do this" I float back over and grab the image "I-it will be b-better t-this way"

I left the room and made my way out of Pacifica dream and float back to the Gleeful twins.