A Late Walk

Dipper P.O.V
"You can't kill it Dipper!" Pacifica said angrily.

I looked at her and asked "Why not?"

"Because it's a living thing" she said as I rolled my eyes

"It's a scarecrow it shouldn't be alive in the first place"

"That's doesn't mean you have to kill it" Pacifica snapped back.

"As much as I love seeing the two of you flirt" Mabel started "Theres still a demon scarecrow on the lose that we need to find"

I looked at Mabel and sighed "You're  right sister let's go" Mabel and I started to walk away,

As we were walking we noticed the Pines were following us. Without looking back at them I said " Hey could you two stop following us it's getting really annoying."

"We aren't following you" Gideon said "Yeah we just happened to be going this way" Pacifica added .

I yawned "Whatever" I smile a little. "What are you smiling at?" Pacifica asked. "The fact that you guys walked into quicksand.

They looked do to see they were slowly sinking. They both started screaming for our help. I turned around and kept walking. "Brother was that necessary? " Mabel asked, "No" I smiled "It was just fun." Mabel rolled her eyes "They could have helped us."

"Relax its just an illusion and please, you just want to spend time with Gideon." I chuckled

Mabel started blushing "T-THATS NOT TRUE."

I started laughing "Sure it's not." Mabel didn't find it so funny, she tripped me and I fell into some mud.

"How mature sister." I said in a sarcastic tone. "Thank you" Mabel reply. I sighed. "You never got sarcasm"

"You're just not very good at it " Mabel said with a smirk.

"Hey do you have the time?" I asked Mabel "it's 11:57" she replied "why?"

"I think the illusion worn off" I sighed

"What makes you say that" she asked?

I looked back "Because your boyfriend and his cousin are back to following us"

At that moment Gideon and Pacifica came out from there hiding places "How did you know we were following you guys?"

Pacifica asked. " You aren't exactly the quietest person you know"  i chuckled.

"Shut it Dipstick" she snapped back.

We kept walking. "Hey?" Mabel started

"what room are you guys in at the hotel?" She asked

Pacifica and Gideon looked at each other then back to Mabel "Well my dad said he'd check us in...and we haven't been to the hotel yet..." Gideon sighed

"Well we're in room 713, you guys can stop by tomorrow and we'll talk about the Scarecrow and ways to take it down"

"Sounds like a plan to me as long as we dont Kill him" Pacifica said

"Alright then see you two tomorrow" Mabel said as we walked away from them

"Sister you aren't going to tell them about the Scarecrow eyes are you?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Of course not, those fire  stones are as good as ours"

I smiled a little " You know if Gideon finds out our plan he may never love you" Mabel tripped me again and kept walking.