The First Night

Dipper P.O.V
There was more silence "How long is this ride?" I asked in a bored tone

"Well we've just made it to the top so it shouldn't be much longer" Mabel said in a yawning tone.

"Sooooo" Pacifica started "tell me more about this scarecrow thingy"

I turned to her " Well" I made a scary face "The scarecrow comes to life and feed on the living I hear his favorite food is blondes girls"

Pacifica looked angry  "That's not funny" she said Turing away and looking out the window

"Aww come now  Pacifica I was just joking."

The ride come to a stop and the doors opened we stepped off. "Well time to go hunting" I said while stretching my arms.

We started walking to the cornfield. I felt rope being tied around me. I look back to see Pacifica tying a knot. "Princess? What are you doing?"

She looked at me it's easy to get lost in a cornfield, so the best thing to do is tie everyone together so no one gets lost." She say tying the knot tighter "And stop calling me princess, you can call me Paz" I rolled my eyes

"whatever" we walked into the field. We were walking for what seems like hours.

Before we knew it we made it to the center of the field were we saw it a scarecrow it was wearing a torn black tuxedo it had a sand doll head and blood red gem like eyes.

"So this is the thing everyone is scared of" Gideon asked.

The field was set on fire and the scarecrow started moving "Yes" the scarecrow said " are you scared yet" Gideon nodded and the scarecrow had an evil smile on its face.

The smoke from the fire covered the scarecrow once the smoke cleared it was gone.

"Crap where'd it go". We looked around but could find it "Damn it, its gone" I looked back at the stand and there was a note.

I walked up to the stand took the note and read it. "What does it say Brother" asked Mabel " It says, I know who you are, I know what you want, if you really want it come find me capture me and take it from me. The game starts tomorrow morning and ends Sunday night if you fail to capture me I shall take away the one person you love the most"

My eyes turned blue "I won't let that happen, not again, not ever"

I looked at Pacifica, Gideon and Mabel. "We're going to find the scarecrow and we're going to capture it and then I'm going to kill it"