First day

Pacifica  p.o.v
Hello there. My name is Pacifica Pines and I'm going to tell you about the best summer of my life. It all started when I was on the bus heading to a small town in Oregon called Gravity Falls.

I was looking out the window watching the trees go by. "I'm so bored" I said to myself.
I continue to look at the window till I see a sign that reads Gravity Falls Oregon. "Finally it's about time"

The bus came to a complete stop, as soon as I got of I heard someone yell at my name

"HEY PACIFICA" . I look back to see a short white haired kid, he was wearing a hat with a star on it, a red shirt, sleeveless jacket and gray shorts.

"Ummm have we met before" I asked him

"Well no" he said rubbing the back of his head
"My name is Gideon, Gideon Pines" he said with a smile "I'm your cousin, and let me be first to say welcome to Gravity Falls"

"Why thank you Gideon" I say with a smile "So ummm where do I say" I asked him

"Why at the Tent of Mystery of course"
I looked at him and asked "Tent of Mystery?"

"Well you'll be sleeping at the house but you'll be working in the Tent of Mystery" he said as he started walking away. He looked back and told me to hurry up.

We walked for about 20 minutes till we came upon a huge tent. I looked up and dropped my bags "OH MY GOSH ITS HUGE" I say. Gideon looked at me and laughed "Come on I'll introduce you to the crew.

We walked inside and I saw two people there. One was behind the counter she had red hair and was wearing all black, she had her earphones in and was looking at a magazine. The other was an older man he was wearing a black suit with a red bow tie.

I looked a round "Hey Gideon where are all the people" I asked him

"Well we don't open on Sunday we are just getting ready for the next day" he said back.

" I see. Well is there anything I can do to help?"

As soon as I said that the man in the suit handed me a broom "Here you go kid"

"Dad this is your niece Pacifica" The man looked at me " I'm Bud, now if your going to stay with my your going to have to work for little to no pay" Bud said.

Bud looked at the red head "Wendy after Pacifica is done sweeping show her how to work the register and how to rip people off"

Bud said as he was running his hands together.
Wendy looked up from her magazine, at me, then back at her magazine "She seems nice"

~Later that night~

"Ok this is where you'll be sleeping" Bud open the door to an empty room. I walked in and looked around "Okay this will work" I said to myself.

I closed the door and got to work. After about an hour or two my room looked perfect. I walk out of my room to the living room

" So how's your room looking" Gideon asked

"Fantastic it's absolutely perfect" i said with a smile.

"KIDS COME TO THE TABLE TO GET YOUR FOOD"

We sat at the table and ate our food.

"So Paz" Gideon started "Can I call you Paz? I'm going to call you Paz" he said " Anyways how was your first day in Gravity Falls" he asked.

" I don't count this as my first day but I hope tomorrow is fully of mystery and excitement" I finished my food "

Well I'm going to bed" I yawned, I went to my room and laid on my bed " I wonder what this summer has in store for me" I say as I fall asleep.