Daddy

By Xx_duh_xX

Hunter has been searching for about a year for a Daddy. Not his real father though. Hunter has been searchin... More

Searching
Meeting Kyle
The Contract
First Day
Shopping
Are You Mad?
Bath Time
Nightmare
Haircut
Time Out
Swimming
Feeling Better
Working
Meeting The Hawthornes
Caught
Gentle
Brunch
Scary
Accident
Daycare
Three Days
Hunter, I'm Sorry
I Love You
Birthday Boy
Found
Home
Birthday Present
Vacation
Car Ride
Hotel
Punishment
Beach House
A Day Out Pt. 1
A Day Out Pt. 2
Present
Shy
Back Home
Better
Wedding Planning
Smack

New

9.2K 315 29
By Xx_duh_xX

Kyle's POV

  I finally picked his lock and looked around the room for him. I found him in the back of his closet with tear stained cheeks and his hands over his ears. He shouldn't have had to hear that. I scooped him up in my arms and carried him back down to the living room. I laid back on the couch with him on my chest.

  I felt so bad. I could hear everything that went on in that room. Tim was too rough with him. He must've been acting that way for a while now. I hope I never have to do anything like that to Hunter. I look down at him to see him crying in his sleep and I'm worried he's having a nightmare. I shake him gently and he opens his eyes, sitting up.

  He gets up and sits on the floor, shaking slightly. "Hunter, it's okay." I tell him and hold out my hand to him. He stares at my hand and shakes worse. Don't tell me he's scared of me now.  I go to pick him up and he flinches back slightly. "I'm sorry about locking the door! Please don't hit me!" He cries and holds his hands out. I can feel my heart break slightly and I feel awful.

  I go upstairs quickly and bring him his bear. He hugs it tight, holding it like it would save his life. He was a few feet away from me and he still looked so scared. "Baby boy." I say and he flinches again. I can feel the urge to tear up but I ignore it. He holds his bear tighter as I sit on the floor as well. He scoots back slightly and I can see him shaking.

  "Hunter, please. Daddy won't hurt you." I say and I can feel myself tear up. He looks up from his bear and looks in my eyes. His lip quivers and he hugs the bear closer to him. "K-Ken's Daddy h-hurt him." He says and I realize why he's scared. "Please come here." I say and I know he only crawls closer because he's scared of being punished like Ken.

  "Don't hurt me." He whispers and closes his eyes shut tight. I tear up worse and slowly pick him up, setting him on my lap. His body stays stiff as he shakes and I can tell he wants to get off. "Can Daddy prove to you that he won't hurt you?" I ask and he waits a minute before nodding. I slowly and gently turn his head toward me and tilt it up slowly.

  He looks anywhere but me and I feel my heart break again. "Close your eyes." I say and he does just that. I slowly press my lips against his and close my eyes as well. I keep my kisses slow and gentle, holding him close to me. His shaking slowly stops and I move my mouth to his neck, kissing there softly. It wasn't sexual, it was just gentle kisses.

  I was trying to prove to him that I wasn't going to hurt him. I lay him on the carpet slowly and lay over him. I continued kissing him gently all over his body. His face, his chest, his stomach, legs, arms, everywhere. Slowly his body relaxed and his grip on the bear got a bit loose. I picked him up once more and hugged him gently. He hugged me back slowly and rested his head against my chest.

  I smiled and stroked his hair slowly. This was good. I can't have my Hunter scared of me. I watched as he looked back to the hallway and held onto me tight. I wanted to show him the room, just to show him it was nothing to be afraid of.

  I stood up slowly and wrapped his legs around me slowly. He held onto me tight and I fished the key from my pocket. We stopped in front of the door and I unlocked it slowly. He began shaking again and he teared up. "Hunter, it's okay. I just want to show you the room, baby boy." I tell him and he calms down.

  I walk in and set him down, turning him towards the room. It was a playroom, but not one filled with toys like Hunters. His face heated up as he stared at everything in the room. There were no whips or paddles or things like that. Just objects of pleasure. Things like vibrators and dildos. He walked around the room slowly, keeping his arms wrapped around the bear tight.

  There was a bed in the corner and some rope hanging from the wall. I'd only use these things if Hunter was okay with it. He came back to me and his face was red. "What is it all?" He asked and I kissed his head softly. He'd never seen such objects. I walked into the room and told him what everything was used for. I could see even his ears turn red and he rubbed his legs together slightly.

  I thought about when we'd use these and I could feel my underwear tighten slowly, but this really wasn't the time. He continued staring at everything and even touched some of it. He'd draw his hand back quickly and I would cover my mouth to keep from chuckling. He was new to this, he was curious. He kind of avoided the dildos and instead focused his attention on the vibrators and such.

  I stood next to him as he set the bear down and picked up one of the toys. It was a small egg shaped one with a thin string attatched. He turned to me and held it out towards me. "What's this?" He asks and I smile, crouching down slightly. I turn it on and tell him how it's used and I watch as he pulls at his shorts slightly.

  I slowly press it against his lap and his face goes red. He grabs at my hand and moans in shock. I move my hand and chuckle slightly. "Feel good?" I ask and he nods fast before taking it from me. I stand back up and he turns it on and stares at it.

  Suddenly he presses it against my lap and I groan slightly in pleasure. He smiles and I move his hands away, turning it off and putting it back. "Did it make you feel good too?" He asks. I nod and I see his face light up. He seemed so happy to make me feel good. I watched as he stuck his hands in his shorts and tried to adjust but couldn't do it. He kept staring at everything and occasionally picking one up.

  I palmed my lap as I watched him curiously touch all the toys. I walked over to him as he tried unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts to help his 'problem'. "Would you like to play with any of these toys, baby boy?" I ask and his face goes red as I begin pulling his shorts down. He nods and I smile, telling him to step out of the shorts.

  "Which one?" I ask and he grabs a small, odd shaped, pink vibrator. It's what was called a g-spot vibrator. I picked him up slowly and he left the bear on the floor. I carry him to the bed and lay him down slowly. He looks and bit nervous and I kiss his forehead. "Just relax and let Daddy make you feel good." I say and he nods.

  I pull his shirt off slowly along with his underwear. He sighed in relief and I smiled. He rubbed his thighs together slowly. He looks so sexy. I pressed my lips against his and lay over him, in between his legs. He tugs at my shirt slightly as I reach into the drawer to grab the bottle of lube. I pulled my shirt off along with my jeans. I left my boxers on and Hunter seemed kind of disappointed.

  "Hunter." I say to grab his attention. He looks in my eyes and I hold up the vibrator. I want to explain to him what it will do. "All boys have something in them called a prostate," I begin and he looks kind of confused. "It's in our butts and feels really really good if touched the right way." I say and I see his face go red. I kiss his member softly and he whimpers. "This vibrator will push against your 'g-spot' and make you feel really really good. Okay, baby boy?" I ask and he nods in reponse.

  I slowly turn him onto his stomach and have him get on his hands and knees. He looks nervous and embarrassed until I tell him it's only for a minute. I squirt some lube on his hole and some on my fingers and push one of them in. "I'll first show you with my finger how good it'll feel, okay baby?" I ask and he nods.

  I move my finger slowly and he moans. I move my finger around slowly, searching for the small gland. Suddenly he moans loud and I know I've found it. "It's right here, baby boy." I say as I start moving my finger again, pushing against it each time. He moans and grips the sheets slightly and I can see him biting his lip. I push in a second finger and do it again and I watch as his legs shake.

  I pull my fingers out slowly and lay him back on his back and kiss him softly. I put some more lube on his hole, along with the vibrator. I spread his legs and push it in slowly. He moans and archs his back slightly and I can tell it's pressed up against it. I give him a moment to adjust to it before turning it on the first level.

  He moans deeply and closes his eyes. He whimpers slightly but I know it's not hurting him. He's just not used to pleasure like this. He tries to close his legs but I hold them open, rubbing them slowly. He archs his back and grips the sheets. This is only the first level.

  I turn it to the second level and he archs his back off the bed, moaning loudly. He's breathing heavy and his mouth is open in pleasure. His face is red and he tries to close his legs again. "Feels good, Daddy." He moans out, gripping the sheets tighter. I put him on his hands and knees once more and me moans loud, trying to flip back onto his back. I hold him in place and I can tell the pleasure is getting a bit too intense for him. He wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer.

  I turn it up to the third and final level and push it more against his prostate. He archs his back and holds the sheets tight, moaning loud. I rub myself as I watch him moaning and writhing in pleasure. His eyes are closed as I move it back and forth against his prostate. His legs shake and he's a moaning mess.

  I can see his stomach tightening and relaxing over and over. His arms give out and his body is shaking. I rub myself faster and move the vibrator faster as well. "Cum, baby boy." I say and I watch as his body convulses and he cums hard all over the bed. I pull the vibrator out as I too cum. He lays on the bed, his eyes closed and breathing heavy. I scoop him up and grab his bear.

  I lock the door and start heading to my room. He'd fallen asleep and I couldn't blame him. I lay him in my bed and lay next to him pulling the covers over us. Before long I fell asleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.2K 50
Alice's life is normal, until she finds herself drawn to her boyfriend's father. Why have a boy when you can have a man? (NO CHEATING.) (This novel i...
2.4K 28 17
*Warning: sexual/adult content* This short series chronicles your relationship with Hunter Hayes, starting as you begin dating and going through to m...
1.4K 19 19
Good dads make the best daddies.
3.1K 38 6
An 18 year old girl falls in love with her dad's hot friend who's 24. The friend is coming to stay at their house while her dad is on a business tri...