Sans X Werewolf Reader!

By wolf230

"When you transform imagine a big ass wolf! Like Jacob from twiligh Okay?:) Just giving you a visual More

the fall
the ruins
him
the House
exposed
excepted
back to the house
sans nightmare
the Human
wake up!
woah
made to kill

who are you?

4.8K 133 327
By wolf230

Sans pov
Shit shit shit! I say running tward (y/n). Sling my jacket off my shoulders I rap it around her. Not even caring about the headless Human body behind her. Blood is just everywhere her hair is drenched in it.
Quickly I pick her up and start heading to alphy's lab.
"(Y/n) stay with us , wet almost there kiddo." I yell enough for her to hear me. I burst into the doors of the lab with undyne close behind.
"Alphys!! I need you now!"

"Sans?! Wh~what's going on?!
*look down * what h~happened?! Hurry follow me!"

(Y/n) pov
Its so dark , the only thing I see is a light red glow...
Walking toward the light I see a girl? In a standing position. She has on a green sweater with a yellow stripe acrossed her chest , with short hair and bangs. The closer I walk I can hear whispering in my ear of thing I can make out. "Hello?" I question. They turn around making me jump.
"Hi , there... You must be (y/n).." my eyes widened of her response. Looking at her , she looks like the other human that I just killed.
"Yeah , and who are you?" I ask

"Chara... The first fallen human.
I watched you kill that Human and what a beautiful execution that was. An I didn't have to do anything. You know we can make a great team..." She said giving a smile.
"Team? What team ?"

" no need to get an attitude with me , I just want to propose something that will make your life worth living...
We can be powerful together and make the world a better place with a monster an human soul combined! The possibilities are endless an we free all monsters ..." Reaching out her hand.

"How can I trust you?" Crossing my arm.

"You don't.... But do you expect? Or no?"

*do you expects charas deal?*
(Yes ). (No)

You decide....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...