Loved, Marked, Saved... (Sequ...

By TheNameIsAubree

"Why are you holding me captive," I asked. "You've done enough damage. Do you know how much trouble my father... More

Loved, Marked, Saved... (Sequel to AKR)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Auditions ~~~
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Uh... Please Read
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Please Read
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Please Read.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
~Author Note~
C:
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (jk c;)
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
YOUNOW
Frequently Asked Questions
Epilogue

Chapter 8

25.4K 403 84
By TheNameIsAubree

Jake's P.O.V.

I climbed through the window of the house. After watching the house for 3 days I know no one should be up. Plus it's 3 in the morning.

I opened the window and shut it behind me. I turned around and looked around the room. It was designed like a normal teenagers room. It had pictures of Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, One Direction. I rolled my eyes. Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice And Men and many more bands.

One half of the room was painted black while the other half was painted a bright pink. I traced the walls. It's like it was painted exactly in half, right down the middle.

There was a dresser, closet, bathroom, bed with a teenager in it, a mirror. What? I turned my head and looked at the bed. She was against the head board.

"Who are you?" she asked

"Er..." I trailed off, I didn't know what I was suppose to say. "Santa." Santa, really Jake?

She just stared at me obviously not believing me.

"Well I'm going to go now," I said, I went towards her bedroom door. I took a glance back to see her eyes following me. "Your dreaming. When you wake up this won't really be happening now go to sleep," I said. I'm really such an idiot.

She gave me a confused look before snuggling back down into her pillow pet.

I walked out the room and looked around for a staircase.

I head down the stairs being as quiet as I can. I looked around finding another door. I tried opening it but it was locked,

"Shit," I sweared.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I quickly turned around thinking I've been caught but it was just the teenager girl from upstairs.

"What are you doing? Stop following me!" I hissed.

"You're in my house remember. I should've told my dad that you intruded already. Are you looking for these?" she asked, showing me the keys in her hand.

"Yes!" I grabbed for them but she pulled them away.

"Not until you tell me why you're here," she demanded.

"No. Now give me the keys," I said.

"No."

"Yes."

"Never," was her finally word before she started walking away.

"Fine," I whispered yelled. "I'll tell you why I'm here but later okay? I'm in a hurry."

She nodded and handed me the key. I quickly pushed the key in the door before turning. I walked he short pathway and went down the stairs.

The girl followed behind me. "So that's how she looks? I knew we had a guest but no one would let me see how she looks like."

I saw her too. Autumn was peacefully sleeping in a full size bed. I walked over towards the bed.

I pushed Autumn's hair that was in her face behind her ear. I kissed her cheek then engulfed her in my arms, carrying her in a bridal way.

I walked back up the stairs with her in my arms.

The teen girl looked at me. "W-what are you going to do with her?" She asked clueless.

"I'm a friend of hers. I'm taking her back home. Away from here," I explained. Then I thought about it. Did John kidnap this girl? "You can come along too if you want. I can help you escape," I added.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Escape? Why would I want to do that?"

"I-" I stopped talking once I heard footstep. I didn't hesitate to slowly inch towards the front door.

The girl watched me confused. I reached the front door and opened it. "Are you coming?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I don't know you. And why would I leave my home?" she asked, she yawned.

Causing me to yawn. "So you can be- never mind. I got to go." I started hearing more footsteps coming towards the door. I ran to my car.

I put Autumn in the passengers seat buckling her up.

I went over to the drivers side to get in but before I could get around I was tackled. Fuck.

I turned around to find a boy around the age of 19 on me. He had midnight black hair and blue piercing eyes.

I squirmed as he held my hands above my head and kept my legs locked in place. He was obviously stronger than me. I groaned "Get off of me."

He got up making sure for his hands to still be locked with my arms. He dragged me inside the house. We passed the little girl and I glared at her. She just shrugged.

He led me down into the basement I found Autumn in. He then walked back up stairs and I heard the door click. He locked it.

Autumn's P.O.V.

I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes and saw Nathan. I snuggled into his body because it was cold outside. I'm not even going to ask why I'm outside. I'm too tired to ask.

I closed my eyes again and after a couple minutes I felt him lay me on a bed. "Night, angel," he said. He left the room and closed the door.

I drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up in a different room. It had cream walls and there wasn't really nothing in it.

I climbed out of bed and looked at my self in the mirror it had. I looked a mess. I combed my hair with my fingers and tried opening the door. It opened, yay its not locked.

I left the room and headed downstairs.

I yawned, while waking down the stairs to see Nathan in the kitchen. Did I mention he was shirtless?

"Good Morning," I said to him.

"Morning."

"Why was I sleeping upstairs if I fell asleep downstairs?" I asked. I really didn't mind since the bed was really comfy but I was curious.

"We ran into a few problems," he responded sipping on his tea.

"Like wh-" I was cut off by a banging on the basement door.

"Let me out! I'm hungry! Don't let me starve!" A voice oddly familiar yelled.

"I frankly could care less," Nathan replied. It looked like he was enjoying his.

I snatched a key of the counter before making my way to open the basement door. I opened it to come face to face with a groaning Jake.

"J-Jake?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here to save you. I'm so glad you're alright," he said and hugged me tightly. He kissed me on the cheek leaving his lips there a few seconds longer than usually.

"Okay break it up. You go back in the basement," Nathan said before pushing Jake towards the door and locking it again. He took the keys from me and put them in his pocket.

Louis P.O.V.

I walked out of my room and into the living room. I was going to go on another walk. For the past couple of days I would go on a walk at least once a day. Just to think. I don't know what's happening to my best friend. It's like I lost him.

I walked into the living room to see him making out with Morgan. I walked past them and to the front door. I exited the flat.

We were still in Texas because of Autumn getting kidnapped and stuff. Harry said we should already go to the next city. Which is D.C. But he was out voted by four to one.

I walked down the street and ended up a small coffee shop.

I stood in the long line, it finally moved it I was able to order. "Uh, excuse me can I get a blueberry muffin and some green tea."

"Sure, I'll tell someone my shift is about to end," she goes in the back and talks to someone before making her way to the front.

The door makings a bell sound signaling someone came in.

I turned around to see Kayla. The girl that gave me her number that had gotten soaked in the rain. The cashier that just got off her shift went up to her and hugged her.

They walked out side and I stepped out of line, following them.

"Number seven," someone called. I turned around realizing that was my number. But then I turned back around and continued following them.

The cashier named Kate still had on her uniform. She said something to Kayla before going back in the small coffee shop.

I walked outside and decided to talk to her. "Hey," I said.

"Hi," she said awkwardly.

"How are you?"

"Good, good. Just about to go out with some friends," she replied.

I nodded. "So about me calling you," I trailed off.

"I-its fine. You didn't have to," she assured.

"Yeah but that's not why I didn't," I said. She raised one eyebrow signaling for me to go on. "See I was outside when it started raining then a car came by and splashed mud on me which caused the napkin you wrote it on to get wet and then I couldn't make out the numbers."

"Right. So you want it again?"

"Yeah," I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. "That would be nice."

She chuckled and handed me her phone. "Just program it in my phone."

I took her phone out of her hand. It pressed the new contact number. I set my name as Louis xx and put my number in before handing it back to her.

She blushed at the name. Then Kate came back out, she didn't have her uniform on this time. She smiled at me.

"Ready?" She asked Kayla.

"Yeah," she replied. "Bye Louis."

"Bye," I said before walking back to the flat.

(A/N I know crappy chapter. Hopefully the next will be better. I need inspiration. I'm like so dead and depressed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 116 23
I'm sitting here... My eyes burn at your back woundering.. Why must I be the fuck up I am now? I love you but you fucking hate me. Why are you my fuc...
63.6K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...
3.7K 357 78
**Main character IS Ed Sheeran with a changed name!** "Nate..." I called to him after he stood up. I stood up and got close to him. "I DO want to kis...
7.8K 235 20
****CONNOR FRANTA FEATURED**** Yay a 2nd book to New Beginnings ! If you haven't read the first one then go read it now ! This wont make much sense u...