farfalla

Galing kay rosegoldlaurent

When Intel is found that Mia Frost had a target put on her back by her father's old enemy, her life is put in... Higit pa

Before
playlist
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.*
XXVI.*
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
Epilogue

XIII.

8.4K 352 109
Galing kay rosegoldlaurent

10:15 AM

"It's raining outside!" I rasped out my body sore from all the training Harry and I had done over the past few days. It wasn't much but getting into shape with running but that was enough to evoke soreness in my legs.

"And I'm supposed to care about the princess getting her hair wet?" Harry mocked me lighting a fire again inside of me. Comments like this always made me think twice to show him wrong.

"Give me five minutes to get ready." I sighed rolling over to see his green eyes staring at me now. He truly was a beautiful human being but his personality and the way he treated others was appalling.

"Make it three." He told me walking out of the bedroom while I swung the covers off of my body. Feeling the cooler air outside my blankets, I stretched out only to retract and rub my arms to conduct heat.

Standing up I decided to be a little more risqué. I knew Harry didn't approve of me wearing only sports bras but he was making me go out in the rain. Slipping on a white Calvin Klein sports bra I smirked to myself knowing exactly what I was doing. Whether he showed it or not I knew that I had a little control over Harry when it came to my body.

I slid on a pair of matching grey boy-short panties and pulled on running shorts over those. Taming my blonde tangled hair I ran my fingers through my hair to brush it out before tying it up away from my face. Fastening the high pony with an elastic I had on my wrist I walked out ready to face Harry. Peeking around the corner to see him typing on the laptop sat on the island in the kitchen I walked out fully.

"Ready," I smirked taking a water bottle out of the fridge and waiting for him to lead me outside. I noticed Harry had a tiny bun towards the top of his head and a thin black headband to push his hair away from his face.

Looking up at me his eyes furrowed at my attire, his eyes glued to the way my bra fit around my chest perfectly. I liked to see Harry lessen control, the way his eyes melted on my body gave me a little of the control he lost.

"Not in that you're not." He shook his head standing up from his chair with a clenched jaw. His body was always tense, I wonder if he ever felt what it was like to be looser.

"You are making me train in the rain, I get to wear what I want." I crossed my arms over my chest and slanted my hip to the side. I watched his expression turn from annoyed to irritated.

Scoffing he says, "This isn't a democracy princess."

"You're not my father." I fired back at him wanting to get a reaction out of him. I had a newfound sense of sass today.

I knew I had gotten him with that response back since he recoiled with furrowed brows, earning a scoff from his lips. He turned away and headed towards the back door that leads out to the backyard. The sky was thick with grey clouds and sounds of thunder rumbling in the sky, I wasn't excited to be running out in the pouring rain but I wasn't going to protest about my dislike over the situation.

I followed Harry's lead when he went in for a nice jog speed and picked up from there. His legs were longer than mine and could take longer strides than me but I did my best to keep up with him. The rain pelted my face while I rushed past all the droplets falling from the thick clouds above us. I could feel the fabric of my bra cling to my skin, everything I was wearing was clinging close to my skin while the fabric became wetter. I picked up my speed doing my best to match Harry's even though this was proven to be difficult.

Coming to round a corner I lost my footing and rhythm and slid forward falling to the side and tumbling a little before I gained a little control over the slip. I grimaced at the way my bare skin grazed against the grass that was more of a mud puddle at this point. Taking both of my hands I stood up in embarrassment when Harry looked back at me with the tiniest smirk I had ever seen.

It was small yet it was still visible! I had never seen his lips do such a thing before, even though the expression was small it brightened his face from the stolid one I always saw. The fall was embarrassing but maybe it was worth it to see that tiny smirk creep up on him but, just as soon as it appeared it disappeared.

"Get up!" He shouted at me causing me to recover quickly and get back up onto my feet. Mud was smudged over my stomach and white bra that I hoped Harry would see when wet. I moved my arms from side to side getting back in a rhythm, getting quicker and quicker when I ran behind Harry. My lungs burned in my chest from all the work they were doing to keep me breathing in the fresh rain air.

Once the laps were done and I stood in front of Harry ready to go over what we had learned previously and add onto it I couldn't help but adore his rosy cheeks. The colder temperature bringing out the pink shade in his cheek rendering me to find Harry extremely cute. I found that the rain made anyone ten times more attractive, with the water running down his exposed arm muscles that were inked with all different images.

Drawing a gun on me like he had the first time I quickly grabbed the gun by the barrel and snapped away is hand. Repositioning the gun in my hand till it pointed towards Harry a smile appeared on my lips when I realized how flawless I did.

"Not too bad princess." He spoke, it was the most encouraging and rewarding thing he had ever said to me. "Let's see your fighting stance."

I didn't know quite what to do so I decided to improvise and do what I saw on TV. I widened my stance and move my arms up till they were bent and hands balled into fists.

"I'm going to show you how to counter a jab." He told me, I assumed from his lack of degrading and rude comments I had put myself in the correct stance. "Punch me." He stated simple causing me great confusion.

"What?" I questioned unsure if I had heard him correctly. Letting my guard down I looked at him with a confused expression.

"Come on Princess! You think you are so tough, come at me!" His nickname he labeled me with only burned a fire inside me. I hated when he called me this, it drove me insane.

Building up tension in my muscles I extended my right arm, aiming for his sharp jawline. Feeling a leg wrap around my own leg I lost all footing and fell hard to the ground before my fist ever came in contact with Harry.

Falling into the soaked grass I grunted when I looked up at him. I glared at him finding his statement to punch him all miss leading.

"What the hell was that?" My tone irritated and annoyed that I ended up in the ground once again. Not only were my clothes wet but, I had grass stains and mud all over me.

"That is how to counter a jab. Now get up, stop pretending like I hurt you." Harry said demandingly not even bothering to help me up.

"You said I could punch you," I told him hoping that he would still give me another free shot to release some of my built up tension and anger.

"I didn't say I wouldn't defend myself." He told me as I went to go for another jab out of frustration. This was useless since he only blocked me and again wrapped his leg around mine ultimately causing me to slip.

Wiping the splash of mud that managed to land on my cheek I stood up quicker this time. Getting back into my stance I extended my right arm for Harry to only block my punch. Trying to fake with my left hand Harry saw exactly what I was doing and blocked my every attempt.

"Focus! Watch my movement, get to know my defense patterns." Harry got into his fight stance, his eyes were intense with the water from the rain dripping down his face. Trying again I went to connect my fists with his jawline but was unsuccessful just like the times before. Deciding to fake with my right arm I came in close to Harry and bent my knee hitting him in his groin.

"God damn it!" Harry shouted bringing his arms straight down to aid his groin area. Breaking down to his knees, his head downcasted while he moaned and groaned over the pain I had inflicted.

"Now get up! Stop pretending like I hurt you." I bent down to my knees, relating what Harry had told me when he had countered my jab.

"You don't talk to me that way!" He shouted out of rage before I walked away leaving him on his knees in the rain that was still falling in full force. Everything was soaked when I walked away from him, I knew I was going to be put in my place later but for now, I was going to enjoy my short victory.

-May 28, 2016

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2K 2 11
Five Agents, Harry Styles,Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne are embarking in a mission to take down a mysterious villian. Will...
62 3 10
"When Fallon James's brother Ethan is found dead in England, she takes it upon herself to fill in for the misgivings of a lackadaisical police force...
8.8K 307 28
Louis Tomlinson the most notorious assassin in the world is hired to take out Prince Harry Styles, one of the most beautiful modern day Princes in th...
39.7K 804 22
Delilah was raised to be the best assassin The Company ever trained. There wasn't a target she couldn't hit, quickly and silently. Her next assignmen...