Hero | ohshc

By JHCSEOKK

- Originally, The Ouran Cafe Princess - [warning (it's here for a reason!!!): i started writing this in midd... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
Character Profile: Suoh Aki
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
Aki's School ID
XXIII
XXIV
Mini Bonus - Death Note
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
Art
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Status Update: 2016

2.1K 49 16
By JHCSEOKK

Hihii! I have to let you know that when I will update will not be exact at this moment. At the moment I'm at Atlanta International Airport waiting for my flight to Cincinnati. After I arrive I'll be taking another plane to Paris. 😧 Ugh.

This summer I'm spending my time in Normandy and Poland for a week. Afterwards, my family and I are taking the Eurostar to my home in London for a visit. Now I'm sure I will update this summer, but when will not exactly be specified.

Writing a chapter consists of watching the episode, writing dialogue, getting down the actions of the characters in the anime, finding ways to fit my character(s) in and then writing. Even then I have to edit and make sure the chapter can be as good as it gets at the moment and then later I'll re-edit it.

I will let you know, that I do in fact have the chapter in the making and I will most likely write while I'm 1) on the plane and/or 2) on the Eurostar.

Stay fabulous! ❤❤❤✌ Have a wonderful summer! 😘

S.K

[edited 2018.6.9]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 585 20
19 years ago, Reio Akiko gave birth to a daughter. Three years after that, Suoh Yuzuru fathered a son. Divorce with mutual resentment ensued. 15 more...
473K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
11.3K 324 48
A slow-burn romance fanfic in where: The new student of Ouran Academy, (Y/N), finds out about the infamous Host Club after an awkward run-in with the...
6.8K 216 26
The girls and the guys are in college now. They had come back from their specific places. One day, the guys and the girls got called in by their pare...