Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

spider-barry által

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... Több

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ III

6.7K 160 7
spider-barry által

Three:
Magenta

Unknown Number:
Meet us outside of school

Magenta:
Who is this?

Unknown Number:
Stiles

Magenta:
How did you get my number?

Unknown Number:
Lydia pulled a few strings and I looked through your criminal record

Magenta let out a sigh, forgetting about her criminal record. It just wasn't her fault that she forgot to pay for an items and was charged for shop lifting. Magenta snapped her locker shut before she headed outside where she spotted Scott, Stiles, Malia, Kira and Lydia.

"Hi, I'm Magenta." Magenta introduced herself when she made it to the squad. They all looked at her before introducing themselves. Magenta smiled before she glanced down at her phone.

Caleb:
Augustus is coming home tomorrow.

Magenta was happy about the news before she noticed that Stiles was trying to look at her message. She turned it off and put her phone in her pocket.

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia stated, causing Magenta to start paying attention.

"Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia told Malia.

"All right, she's still learning." Stiles said, defending the girl who he asumed he was dating.

"But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam." Scott stated.

"It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Stiles added in.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Scott asked. Magenta them realized that Liam was the boy who Scott kidnapped.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Magenta was bewildered by the violence.

"I'm in." Stiles agreed.

"Isn't that too much work? After you kill him, you have to wipe off the finger prints and hope and pray you didn't get caught." Magenta asked.

"How do you know?" Stiles asked.

"I read books. But kidnapping is slightly easier as long as he doesn't see you." Magenta simply replied.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him." Scott said.

"Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia planned out.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Scott asked.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Lydia explained. Magenta had a feeling there was more to the story about the trickster.

"Who? Me? No way. Not me." Kira started off.

"Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen." Lydia explained.

"Me?" Kira asked.

"You can do it, Kira." Scott encouraged.

"Be a vixen." Lydia added in. Magenta sensed an aura that was uncomfortable. And it didn't take to much power to figure out it was Kira.

"I'll do it." Magenta volunteer. She felt that the unease aura was feeling comfortable again. "I'll just need a ride to the party."

"I'll drive." Kira added in. She felt like that was a way to thank Magenta.

↹↹↹

Why did Magenta volunteer? Because she can't handle it when souls or auras feel off. She mentally groaned while walking down the stairs. That was before she lost her footing. Magenta quickly got up to see Liam in front of her with an worried expression.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked.

"I'm super, fine. Why do you ask?" Magenta asked. Magenta heard Scott telling Stiles what she just said before he let out a groan. What a lovely boy.

"You fell." Liam pointed out.

"Hey, do you want to go to a party with me?" Magenta asked, twirling her hair like a love sick teenage girl.

"Uh." Liam glanced back to see Mason giving him the thumbs up. "Yes."

↹↹↹

"It's Lydia Martin's lake house. Actually, it's her grandmother's lake house. But she's dead, so it's okay. I mean, it's not okay that she's dead. Unless she was in pain." Kira rumbled on while Magenta sat in the back on her phone. Liam turned around and look at Magenta.

"Why is she driving us again?" Liam asked.

"I forgot where the party was and asked Kira if she could drove us to save gas." Magenta replied looking up from her messages. Liam turned back around while Magenta put her attention to her phone.

"Can you turn the music down?" Liam asked. Magenta frowned when she realized that the volume was down. Must be the full moon.

"You want me to turn the music up?" Kira asked. She turned the volume up.

"Who'd you say was coming to this party?" Liam asked Magenta. Magenta looked at the mirror in the front to exchange nervous glance with Kira.

"Everyone." Magenta replied, unsure. She was relieved when she noticed Kira parking the car.

"Where is everyone?" Liam asked while they got off the carm

"They're here. It's a small party." Kira replied before Magenta.

"Magenta said everyone was coming." Liam stated, looking at the said girl.

"They are coming, we're just early." Magenta reassured the boy before they entered in. That's when they saw the rest of the gang.

"Sorry." Kira apologized while Magenta walked over towards the others.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asked.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles told the boy.

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott finished off.

↹↹↹

Magenta stood there, listening to what everyone was. Scott is a True Alpha, Kira is a Kitsune, Malia is a werecoyote and Lydia is a Banshee. Magenta wasn't sure about Stiles, but she knew he was once something due to the broken soul she felt. Everyone then turned towards her for her supernatural abilities.

"I am a Magenta, a multico, a shape shifter. Each one of my kind is different. It is normal for a Magenta to turn into one or two supernatural creatures, like my uncle can heal and be a Centaurs. My cousin can turn into a werewolf, werecoyote and" Magenta stopped and started laughing. "And a fairy. I on the other hand am a rare Magenta. I can turn into anything I please and have a few more abilities."

"Wait wait, let me get this straight," Liam started. "Werewolf? Werecoyote. Banshee. Fox? Magenta?"

"Kitsune. But fox works." Kira added.

"What are you?" Liam asked Stiles.

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Stiles explained. So that was what Magenta felt, void.

"What are you now?" Liam asked.

"Better?" Magenta frowned at his answer. She knew someone can't recover quickly from being controled. Magenta should know since she had a few encounters with demons.

"Are those for me?" Liam asked. Pointing towards the chains on the table.

"No, they're for me." Malia answered, showing her icy blue eyes. The ones that made Magenta feel unsafe.

"How did you do that?" Liam asked.

"You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon." Scott said.

"The moon's already out." Liam replied, pointing out the obvious.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asked.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now! If any of you try to stop me,I swear to God, I'm gonna..." Liam stopped. Magenta frowned even more at the sight.

"What's wrong? Liam?" Scott asked. Magenta forced her hearing on the outside to hear engines. It didn't seem right.

"You don't hear that?" Liam asked.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Scott asked.

"My friend Mason." Liam said. Magenta listened harder to hear kids hooting. "You said it was a party."

"Who did Mason invite?" Scott asked.

"Everyone." Kira and Magenta replied together. That's when Magenta relized that she made a mistake.

"The floors! Get him off the floors!" Lydia shouted. Magenta noticed what was happening, causing her eyes to widen.

"We need to get him to the boathouse. Now!" Scott yelled.

"Uh! Stiles..." Malia was changing.

"yeah." was Stiles answer.

"Hey... Okay, basement. Now. Now."

"What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?" Stiles questioned.

"What? Me, obviously." Lydia answered. Magenta quickly relized something, she ran outside and caught up with Kira and Scott.

"Wait!" Magenta shouted. They stopped, curious what Magenta was yelling about. She quickly ran in front of Liam and looked him into his eyes. Magenta took a deep breath since she was about to use a power she learned a year ago. "Liam."

Liam looked at Magenta straight in the eyes, to see her eyes were a Magenta color. He now knew why her name was Magenta. Magenta stared into Liam's eyes before she closed his eye lids.

"Did you kill him?" Kira asked. Magenta shook her head.

"I knocked him out without pain. You should hurry and tie him up before he wakes up." Magenta answered before running back in the house. She noticed Lydia going somewhere and decided to follow. That's when Liam's friend passed Magenta who came from the room Lydia entered. Magenta entered to hear Lydia say that the room was soundproof.

Magenta stood there watching Lydia until Kira entered the room.

"Hey. Lydia? Are you okay? What do you hear?" Magenta was confused on why Kira wasn't with Scott and Liam.

"The key. The key to break the code." Lydia spoke out loud. Lydia immediately left the room and came back with a laptop. She started typing until she cracked it.

"What is this?" Kira asked.

"It's a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills. It's a dead pool. And we're all on it." Lydia replied. Magenta immediately looked at the list to see her name with a number beside it. The number was a very high number which shocked Magenta. She continued to scan the list and was happy that her uncle and cousin weren't on the list. She had to protect her family.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

65.7K 932 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
1.5K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
433 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...