Living A Lie (Completed)

By Mys_AJ

SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book firs... More

Living A Lie
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Spin-off
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12. 1
Chapter 12. 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not An Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Riley's book

Chapter 33

46.1K 1.8K 142
By Mys_AJ

Audrey

I spun around and faced my mate. "You didn't tell me that you were coming!" Thomas exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the woman.

She smiled at him, hugging him back. "Surprise" she squealed. Thomas pulled away from her and motioned to me. Before any words even left his mouth, the woman cut him off. "I have already met my future daughter-in-law. She is gorgeous" the woman told Thomas. I thanked her, still unaware of her name.

"This is my mother, Stacy. But she will probably insist that you call her Mom" Thomas informed me. I smiled, holding my hand out for her to shake. "One thing about my mom-" he started before she pulled me closer to her and hugged me. "She's a hugger" he said with a laugh.

I chuckled as I pulled away from Stacy. "I can tell" I stated. "It's great to finally meet you" I told Stacy kindly. "I heard that this one is a really big Momma's boy" I said, remembering Jesse's words.

Stacy laughed as Thomas turned a light shade of red. "It's really great to see you, Mom. But we were about to go" Thomas said apologetically.

I could tell that he missed his mother. He was doing this more for my benefit than his. "It's alright. It wasn't that important. Spend time with your mother" I insisted.

Thomas was about to argue, but his mother beat him to it. "Nonsense. I'll catch up with everyone here. I can see when two mates need some alone time" she said with a teasing smile. "I don't see a mark on that neck either. Do you not swoon her enough, Thomas? I thought I have taught you well about mates" she chastised lightly.

My mate shook his head, letting out a small chuckle. "You did, Mom. Things have just been... hectic" he stated, choosing his words slowly. I nodded in agreement with him.

"Even more reason to go out!" Stacy exclaimed. She moved around us and lightly pushed us towards the exit.

Thomas chuckled and asked his mother to stop pushing us. "In case you haven't noticed, my mate isn't wearing any pants" he pointed out. She looked down and nodded her head. "So we should stop going to the door and go to her bedroom" he suggested slowly.

Stacy apparently didn't agree with her son. "Nope. Her pants would've come off sooner or later" Wow. She is one blunt woman. "Fine" she dragged out, stopping her pushing. "But you know. When you guys do have kids, I love babies. I would babysit any time. You guys can go off and make more kids while you leave me with the kids. The more the merrier!" she exclaimed before bounding down the hall.

I let out a deep breath. "Your mother is interesting. Very energetic. Very blunt. Very-"

"Pushy?"

Shaking my head, I looked at the woman who was turned towards us and motioned for us to hurry up. "Persistent. She is very persistent" I corrected as we entered my bedroom. Thomas sat on the bed as I slipped on undergarments and a pair of shorts. "We really don't have to go. Your mother just came back from her trip. We can stay" I told him.

He shook his head. "She will definitely be here when we come back" he said with a chuckle. I laughed, nodding in agreement. Thomas took ahold of my hand and began walking out with me in tow. "Where do you want to go?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Food sounds nice"

Thomas smiled. "Food is a given. Where would we go after we eat?" he questioned. I quietly thought about it while we walked. I was just gonna ask if we could just eat then come back. There are a lot of things to do at the castle.

Thomas's mother had just arrived. All this stuff with Keith. All of the people who met their mates need to join packs. I want to meet a few people's mates. I want to get to know Gardenia's mate better along with Charlie and Tai. I want to make sure everything is fixed between Veronica, Sammie, and Emily. I want to see if Sam and Jesse took my scolding seriously and got back on track with their responsibilities.

"Judging by the silence, I would guess that you don't want to do anything" Thomas stated. I could practically feel his disappointment.

The feeling caused me to shake my head at him. "We can do something" I said quickly. He glanced at me unsurely. "I'm just a little stressed. There's so much to do. And the timing for this getaway isn't exactly ideal" I admitted.

He nodded in agreement. "I know. But that's what makes this getaway a getaway. Because you get away from everything stressful. We can just relax. Don't worry about anything. It'll all work itself out eventually" he said assuringly. We got outside and Thomas opened the driver's door of his sportscar. "I know how much you love driving" he said, dangling the keys.

Grinning, I kissed cheek and grabbed the keys. Thomas closed the door once I was in the car and jogged over to the passenger's side. "I have an idea" Thomas announced at I pulled away from the castle. He began pointing and telling me directions as I drove.

***

We ended up at a department store. Thomas told me to get three outfits- one of them fancy. I questioned him, but he didn't give away anything about what we were going to do. I picked out a dress and found a pair of shoes to go with it. The other two outfits were just some leggings, a long tank top, and a sweater. I met up with Thomas who had also picked out three outfits.

After Thomas paid for our stuff, we went back to the car. "Sorry, babe. I'm driving the rest of the way" he informed me as he threw our clothes in the trunk. I shrugged as he opened the passenger's door and I got in. He rounded to the driver's side and got inside the car.

He started the car and drove out of the parking lot. "You're not kidnapping me are you? I think one time is enough for a life" I said, half-jokingly. Thomas let out a small chuckle. "Why the extra clothes?" I questioned. He ignored me and continued to drive. I looked out the window, but I didn't recognize anything. Which was no surprise. I barely go out- unless it's to the mall.

I sighed and looked at Thomas. He glanced at me and laughed. "We're almost there. Patience" he said with humor in his voice.

"'I'm bored" I announced, grabbing his hand to mindlessly play with his fingers. He moved his hand out of my grip and poked my stomach. I let out a giggle and swatted his hand away. "No tickling while you're driving!" I scolded him.

Thomas rolled his eyes. "Good thing we're here then" he stated. I leaned forward in my seat to see that we were pulling into a hotel. "You don't mind staying here for the night. Do you?" he inquired. I didn't answer right away. I was staring at the bright lights that lined the entrance of the hotel. There were large bushes filled with beautiful purple and pink flowers. There were workers standing in front of the hotel to open the door, greet people, and for the valet services.

I blinked and turned to my mate. "I don't mind at all" I mumbled, still in awe at the beauty of the building. "What are we doing here?" I questioned as we got out of the car and started walking over to the entrance.

Thomas ignored me as he held the bag of clothes in one hand and held my hand in the other. We thanked the workers when they held the two french doors open for us. We walked up to the front desk and Thomas got us a room. He handed me one keycard and slid the other into his back pocket.

We waited at the elevator. But Thomas didn't want to wait. "I'll take the stairs and race you to the room" he challenged me. I smirked and nodded. He darted off to the staircase as the elevator opened. I was about to hop in, but the people getting out were taking too long. Once everyone was out, I got inside and repeatedly hit the close doors button after the seventh floor button.

Every time the elevator stopped at a floor, I hit the close button and skipped to the next floor. It only took a minute- give or take- to get to the seventh floor. I didn't see Thomas, which made me grin in triumph. I quickly walked to the room and scanned the keycard so I could get in. "I win!" I jumped at the sudden voice and turned to face Thomas who leaned against the back of the couch.

That made my smile drop. Thomas hummed to himself as he got closer to me. "What's my prize?" He questioned, pulling me against him.

I grinned, bringing my arms around his neck. Our faces began getting closer, but at the last moment I ducked out of his arms and moved away from him. "Bragging rights" I answered with an innocent smile.

Thomas shook his head at me with a chuckle. "Fine" he sighed in defeat. I caved, kissing his cheek. "Go change into that dress. We'll have dinner" he insisted, lightly pushing me into the direction of the bathroom.

"Where are we going?"

Thomas smiled. "To a restaurant" he answered vaguely.

I scowled as he walked away holding his clothes. "Do I have time to shower?" I inquired. Thomas didn't answer verbally, but he did throw a thumbs up over his shoulder.

After a quick shower, I slipped on my dress along with my new shoes. "Hey. Thomas" I called out while opening the door. He came from down the hall wearing a button up with the sleeves rolled to his elbows. He raised a questioning eyebrow at me. "I- uh" I lost my train of thought.

My mate laughed at me. "I think you're drooling a bit" he teased.

I clicked my tongue and came back to reality. "Can you zip me up?" I asked while turning my back to him. He zipped up my dress, his hand lingering at the top. "Thanks" I mumbled, letting my hair cascade over the zipper.

"You're gorgeous" he stated, kissing the side of my neck.

I smiled at his reflection in the mirror. "You're not bad yourself" I told him with a smile. Rolling his eyes, he motioned for me to exit the bathroom. "So. Do I get to know where we're going yet?"

Thomas shrugged as we walked out the hotel room. "It's called Luisa's. I haven't been there in a while. But my mother had recommended it for tonight" he told me. I have to remember to thank Stacy for the ideas. "Everyone knows that we won't return today. They all said to have fun. And our parents said it's okay to come back pregnant"

I laughed. They really want grandkids. "No offense. But that is not gonna happen tonight" I said as we entered the elevator.

"I wasn't expecting it to happen. But I did come prepared just in case" he admitted. I laughed as he pulled a square packet out of his front pocket. "Would you like to drive?" He offered. I quickly nodded my head, grabbing the keys from him. "Your favorite color is blue right?" Thomas asked.

I nodded my head. "Why?" I inquired.

He shrugged one shoulder. "Just asking" There was a reason. But I didn't question him further. His phone started to ring as we got to the lobby. He glanced at the screen then looked at me. "Go start the car. I'll catch up" he urged. I didn't think much about it as I walked over to the car.

I plopped down into the driver's seat and started the engine. Knowing I wouldn't be able to drive in my heels, I slipped off my shoes and put them on the floor of the passenger's side. I jumped as I realized someone was standing next to the car door.

It was a man in a tux. He looked like the rich, arrogant type. The man let out a low whistle. "A beautiful car for a beautiful woman" he stated, checking out the interior and what was inside. A.K.A. me. "Where are you off to this evening?" He questioned, making conversation.

"I'm going on a date with my boyfriend" I informed the man, hoping that would get him to leave.

Unfortunately, he didn't. "What boyfriend would let his girl drive to a date?" he inquired, sounding quite disappointed.

I refrained from rolling my eyes. "A boyfriend that knows his girl loves to drive his car" Thomas answered from behind the man. My mate leaned into the car and pressed his lips to mine in a possessive manner. "If you would excuse us. We have reservations" Thomas informed the man.

He held his hands up and backed away. "That one's a keeper" he said to me as he motioned to Thomas.

I nodded in agreement before he walked away. "Did you hear that, Audrey?" Thomas questioned, sliding into the car. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm a keeper"  

__________

"Friends are the siblings God never gave us"

-Mencius

My friends are honestly my whole world. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. And most of them probably won't see this, but Wattpad friends will! And you guys are freaking amazing. I love you all so much!

Kayyyyyzzz Byeeezzz

~A.J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
13.1K 688 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
63.3K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
174K 8.2K 68
Book #2 of the 2&2 Novels I can't hear. I'm deaf. Now for a werewolf it sucks. You basically can be snuck up on at any second. Someone can be behind...