Arranged with Style.

By DayDrreamer_

H.S AU. Clover's Family have weird beliefs and a deep rooted culture that has weaved its traditions into thi... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
25.
26.
Reminder [NOT AN UPDATE]
27.
28.
Louis.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Robin. (NOT AN UPDATE)
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
TEAR.
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

17.

8.7K 295 57
By DayDrreamer_

I woke up the next morning with a burning energy and a strong willed determination to somehow prove to Harry that I was no threat and all I wanted was for us to get along, maybe not as husband and wife, but at least as friends.

The previous night was not completely forgotten, as I still felt opaque touches gliding along my body in the places where Michael touched my body with his filthy hands, however it had led to the discovery of something new and better so it was bittersweet. It wasn't forgotten, but I was not about to dwell on it.

I woke up an hour earlier than normal for I had preparations to make for my plan of action, which actually started with having a nice shower. Once that was done I opened my wardrobe looking for something suitable to wear. Half of me just wanted to grab leggings and a thin sweater, however I wanted to make an effort, so instead I opted for high-waisted jeans, and a loose, black crop top which tied together at the front. I paired these two together so that there was no actual skin showing due to the high-waisted jeans, me never really having the confidence to show my stomach-- maybe if I had a nice, flat toned one, however sadly, that was not the case, it wasn't massive but it wasn't flat, so.

The weather was getting much warmer now as we headed into May, Spring blooming as much as it was possible in the dreary country.

Now that my hair was pretty much air dry, I had no idea what to do with it, so I just plaited two thick strands of hair on either side of my head and brought them around the back and pinned them together with brown Bobby pins. I applied some pink tinted lip balm and a coat of mascara before I rushed out into the kitchen to make a very important phone call which had to be made while Harry slept.

Heading into the kitchen I was met with a very excited pup who ran around me in circles, his high pitched barks echoing around as he wagged his tail violently. I chuckled bending down to scoop him up into my arms.

"Hello," I cooed scratching behind his ears and rubbing his head affectionately. He whined nuzzling closer making me smile softly.

So with Bonnie in my arms, I picked up the phone and dialled the number using the number left on the phone memory from the last time Bee called, whilst that was dialling I flicked the kettle on and leant against the counter just as Bee answered.

"Hello?" Her heavy accented voice spoke cheerfully into the line, I smiled slightly at her happy voice which immediately made my day a little brighter.

"Hii Bee," I replied warmly. "It's me, Clover."

A chuckle was heard on the other end.
"Ah Y' alright babes? What can I do for you, hm." She hummed and I smiled at how easy going and easy to talk to she was, it made my job much easier.

"How would you feel if I gave you the week off-- fully paid?" I asked nervously biting my nail between my teeth as I anticipated her answer.

"A week? Is everything okay?" She asked, concern now lining her voice as I imagined her caramel eyes clouding over with worry.

"No, no! Everything's fine, I just- Harry-," She cut me off which made me relived as I didn't want to explain my plan to her thinking she would find it stupid and would most probably find it a recipe for failure.

"That's absolutely fine, I'd love to have the week off! Who wouldn't?" She exclaimed heartily and burst into warm laughter which made me giggle a bit too. We talked a while more, me just asking about her son, whilst she asked about Harry here and there, before I told her I had to leave in order to prepare breakfast on time for Harry's wakefulness.

Setting Bonnie down and feeding him I got to work on preparing a breakfast for Harry. Something nice and hearty since he didn't get a good nights sleep last night and I know that is what I would want. Getting out two three separate pans, I tossed in a knob of butter into one and hastily grabbed two eggs out of the fridge whilst the butter heated and melted, hot butter meant the egg wouldn't stick to the pan, so I cracked three eggs into the pan flinching as they sizzled slightly. I left them on a low heat whilst I sprinkled three sausages with salt and pepper and began to do them in another pan, all the while trying to be quiet.

Then I opened a tin of beans and began heating them up in another pan, by now the eggs were done so I sprinkled some salt and pepper onto them before I tipped them into two separate plates, two for Harry and one egg for me. I then fried some cherry tomatoes in the remainder of the butter, and quickly picked out the sausages and placed them onto the plate, I them tipped the beans onto the plates and switched the gas off.

I then put two tea bags in two cups of tea, sprinkled some vanilla scented sugar which I had created and brought with me by sticking some vanilla pods into it, into the tea cups. I added the hot water from the kettle and also a splash of milk. I sighed stirring it and quickly setting the table. I had just managed to get some orange juice out Incase Harry wanted juice instead of tea when he walked through the kitchen.

My mouth dropped open as he didn't bother casting a second glance at the breakfast and instead, donning sporting gear, headed towards the door with a gym bag slung over his shoulder. With wide eyes I rushed after him.

"Harry, Harry wait!" I said rushing after him just as he had reached the door, tattooed hand resting on the doorknob.

"I've made breakfast, don't leave without eating it. Especially since you had a rough night, Harry. Please," I pleaded gently as I awaited with baited breath and nervous flutters in my stomach. I watched with anticipation as he stood frozen for a few seconds before his gym bag thumped to the floor off his shoulder, making me break out into a large grin as I led him into the kitchen where we both took seats opposite each other, silently. I felt so pleased he had listened that I felt like I was floating. I wanted to squeal. 

I pushed his large plate towards him and placed his tea cup beside it before I tugged my own plate closer and began to dig in. Munching on eggs I decided to question Harry on where he was about to head off to before I intercepted him.

"Harry, where are you going dressed like that?" I asked softly, my tone of voice gentle as to try and sound less accusatory and more friendly. I watched him eat silently, jaw muscles working making them more defined as I awaited a response.

"Work."

Work, work, work, work, work, work.

My first immediate response to his answer was to obviously think of Rihanna's song Work, before actually thinking about what he said like normal people.

"B. .but I thought you worked at your-I mean Robin's business?" I questioned, nearly slipping up about calling Robin his father, that would not have worked out well considering how vexed be gets every time I try mentioning the fact that Anne and Robin are his parents.

I was also left confused as I swear someone told me he worked at Robin's firm and was set to take over, but he was dressed like he was going to the gym, with his T-shirt and shorts.

He scoffed, cold green eyes trained on me.

"Is that what they told you. How precious," he cooed mockingly whilst rolling his eyes scornfully.

"I'm a part time Personal Trainer, part time Boxer." He added firmly, pushing his plate away slightly which was nice and empty. The sight of it making me try hard to fight my grin.

"Oh, cool." I responded nodding my head. I didn't have a problem with Harry not being some big shot businessman, he was doing something which I presumed he likes and I had no problem with that.

"Can I come to the gym with you?" I asked eagerly, my lip taken between my bottom teeth as I thought over what I had just nervously sputtered. I mean, I guess it wouldn't be too bad going to the gym with him-- if of course he even let me.

He looked up at me with disdain as he stood up, the barstool screeching against the floor making me wince.

"No?" He said looking slightly weirded out by my question. I frowned as he walked away towards the door, however I was not going to let him go that easily. So leaving the plates for later, I quickly kissed Bonnie goodbye and rushed after him. Slipping on my light pink Vans, I excited the apartment after him.

"What do you think yore doing?" Harry said as he continued to walk through the corridor not bothering to cast me a glance as he stared straight ahead expressionless.

"Conveniently going to the gym to exercise obviously." I replied cheerily not getting affected at his obvious displeasure. He didn't reply but only clenched his jaw, tightened his grip on his gym bag and picked up his pace as I followed after him merrily.

*

Walking into the gym Harry walked over to the receptionist to sign in presumably as I was suddenly hit with what to do.

I needed a membership, however I was not going to exercise I mean, why would I put myself through that torture. So without thinking about any of the of the consequences I slipped past the receptionist and his around the corner to await Harry.

Once he had signed in he stalked past me, refusing to acknowledge my existence and through a set of doors to which I eagerly followed, slipping in behind him as I breathed a sigh of relief as he disregarded me at the door and confidently strode through the middle of the gym and through a set of doors at the other end labelled changing rooms.

I laughed quietly to myself at the fact that I one, actually snuck into a gym to avoid getting a membership I mean lazy much? And two, the fact that I snuck in a gym for Harry.

And that's only a few weeks into the marriage, God knows what's to come and how far I'll have to go to win his trust.

Note: Hiii! I know it's been a long time, but I've been revising my psychology ass off as I have my two final exams in the next two weeks and I really want a A! So I'm sorry! I hope you liked it, a little boring but a little action is coming up next so stay tuned el-oh-el!

Update: as of Sunday I am now 18!

Love you. VOMMENT BELOW 👅❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...