Cold Blooded

By Babynie__

Jamal Anderson , is a retired hustler from drug trafficking . His only motive was to satisfy and please his f... More

description
Prelude
Ch. 1- Protection
Chapter 2- Never Forget
Chapter 3 - intense
Chapter 4-Broken Family
Chapter 5- Yesterday
Chapter 6- Things Happen
Chapter 7- Vacay
Chapter 8- Tired Part (1)
Chapter 9- impressions
Chapter 10- accusing you
Chapter 1 - determine
Chapter 12- friendly
Chapter 13 -Make Up
Chapter 14 - suspicious
Chapter 15- The rain
Chapter 17- un denial
Chapter 18- Questionable
Chapter 19 - confession
Chapter 20- nervousness
Q/A
#2 Q/A
Readers...
Chapter 21 - Run that
Chapter 22 - suprises
Chapter 23- Matters
Chapter 24- The High
Q&A
Sample
Chapter 25 - escape
Chapter 26- Seperation Finish.
Chapter 27- unexpectedly
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Alexis's Sorrow
Chapter 30
Q&A
A Thug Changed My Mind & Window View
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Secrets
Chapter 34- Revealing
Chapter 35- Caught
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38-Building Friendship
Chapter 39-IN LOVE
Chapter 40 - Jamal's Girl
Ronnie's Message To You
Chapter 41- Named Lanna
21 CB Questions! (ANSWER ALL)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Q & A
Cold Blooded Babies
Sneak Peek ✨
Are yall ready?
Cold Blooded 2 is here
sequel

Chapter 16 - Faith-ful

3.2K 133 125
By Babynie__

Chapter 16- Faithful.

Niecy Written 

1 week later.

Ronnie

I shedded tears over Aj's well being as I sat at my desk overthrown by knowing that a rapist got her pregnant and gave her a disease . It made the frustration in my soul simmer. She was emitted to the hospital after having so many pains . Liberty says that she's still thinking about abortion.

A knock pressed against my door then it opened and an alarmed Ryan stood in my door way. "Ronnie can you fax over those check stubs to Annabella?"

I hurried and wipe my tears away, and touched the mouse to my lap top. "Sure, I got it."

He stood there for a couple of seconds, came into the office then closed the door behind him. His tall figure walked over to me and positioned himself in front of my desk.

"You okay?" He asked.

I begin punching my fingers on to the keyboard, and attempted to ignore his presence as I searched up a name. "I'm fine, Mr.Davis. Just a little overwhelmed."

He maneuvers his way behind my desk, and rest his hands on my shoulders . He begins massaging them in a soothing away, his finger tips pressed against my skin causing most of the tension to go away.

"What are you stressed about?" His deep raspy voice rung through my ears . I took a deep breath, and thought about all of my troubles. He continued to rub down my shoulders and I titled my head back so I could look at his face.

"Nothing, I'm fine okay." I assured him and discontinued the process.

"You look nice today." He complimented me. "I see you're not wearing a dress today."

"I'm not allowed to." I mumbled, really speaking to myself. I turned around and used my chair to slide me over to the filing cabinet and I started pulling up a document.

"I see why he doesn't allow you to wear them anywhere." He spoke and slightly chuckled. "They're kind of tight and some men can't stop looking."

I grabbed a folder and scooted back over to my desk. "Oh shush Ryan."

He walked back over to door and leaned on the frame. "You want to come to Atlanta with me next weekend? I have a few people to see down there."

I clapped my hands together and gave him a thin smile. "I can't. My boyfriend wouldn't want me leaving home."

"Ronnie, you need a break. Plus I need you . you're my assistant." He explains .

"You'll be fine without me . How about you take Faith? She may say yes." I looked down at my black blouse and removed some lint off of the wool frabic.

"She's too young. I rather you come."

"Well I can't Ryan."

Another knock came upon the door . Ryan answered it and Kyrie, the receptionist , stood in the door with Jamal behind her . He had a bag of Chipotle in his hands that filled the room with gracious seasoned scent.

"Rolanna has company." She smiled and walked away. I quickly sped up to him and hugged him.

"Hey, did you bring me lunch?" I asked as I placed a tiny portion of my hair behind my ear, then took the hot steaming bag away from him.

"Yeah." He shrugged and looked up at Ryan . I sat the bag down on the cabinet by the door and wasted no time greeting the two of them.

"Ryan this is my boy friend Jamal and Jay this is Ryan , my boss."

They exchanged a hello and a few words and gave each other a brotherly hug. I felt nervous, saying that he punished me for eating with this guy, now he's facing him.

"So I see yall was in here with the door close . Must've been working on something right?" Jamal asked with a blank expression.

"He was asking me to pull up a file and fax something." I told him .

"Oh. I understand."

Ryan rubbed his hands together and looked around my office, then let his eyes wander to me. "Rolanna is a really good worker man. She's well organized, make sure I'm on time to all of my appointments. Works, well with the models. She makes a great cup of coffee too."

I smiled and waved off his bragging. Jamal wasn't too amused . He took a seat and nodded his head. "Rolanna we have in meeting at 12 am in the master bedroom again."

"Shut up before I shank you." I said sternly and quite embarrased. He just chuckled and placed his hands in his pocket.

"So Jamal, do you mind her coming to Atlanta with me next weekend?"

He simply stared at him and scratches his head "I don't really condone her going on trips with other men you know?" He said bit sarcastically.

"It's a business trip baby." I slightly rolled my eyes .

"Oh well, I still think you should stay home." He shrugs as he wanders around my desk .

Ryan shook his head and then grabbed my hand softly as my body faced him. "I'm going to a meeting . I'll be back."

"Okay." He hugged me, then walked away passing Jamal . He nodded at him and exited my office , closing the door.

I grabbed the Chipotle bag and started opening it. The smell was teasing my hunger putting me on a high.

"A business trip contains more then two people right?" Jamal asked.

"Jamal you said I'm not going. Leave it at that." I sorta waved him off .

He pulled a blunt out of his pocket, along with a lighter and lit it.

"You can't smoke in here Jamal." I scolded him.

He ignored my statement as he shook his head, and placed the blunt between his lips. "Ronnie, why you keep playing me like this?"

I looked up from my food, and brought my attention to him . I rested my hand on my left hip, with a slight frown on my face."What are you talking about?"

"He's too touchy." He glares at me .

I bit the inside of my bottom lip and took deep breaths. "Jay , you need to chill."

"You're right baby."

He dumps the ashes from the blunt in the trash and sat it down on my cabinet; as he stood and walked over to me. He rubbed my chin and placed a soft kiss on my lips, then he picked me up and placed me on the desk, and begin planting kisses on my neck.

"Not here Jamal. Please let's not do this here." I said softly as I closed my eyes . His hands roamed under my shirt and bra as he rubbed my breast. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to enjoy the foreplay; but out of nowhere he bit my neck and I screamed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I pushed him off me, and instantly touched the bitten spot . It hurt to the touch .

"My bad that was an accident baby." He saids .

"No! You just bit me like you were Mufasa or something! Why would you do that." I hopped off of the desk and moved away from him .

"I bit you plenty times before . That's what we do when we fuck." He shrugs .

I held on to my neck as I walked into a circle, trying to disbelieve what just occurred. "I think I'm bleeding Jamal."

He eased his way over to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me into a hug, burying my head in his chest. "I got to intimate baby. I swear that was an accident and you're not bleeding. I'm not that crazy to do something like that." He furrows his eyebrows .

He let me go and sat down in my chair. "I've been stressing, so I guess that's where it came from."

"Stressed how baby?"

He sat me on his lap . "Some shit that's been heavy against my mind. Like Cameron."

"You know I hate talking about him baby." I told him.

He moves my hair to the other side of my neck and kisses the bite mark . "I know. But you know how I feel about him baby. I never trusted him . I think he knows something about my brother's death . He stole from us and he's a conniving . He was even wrapped up about Liberty . I wouldn't allow him to be with her . Plus he's fucking sick in the head."

"I wish you are there to keep me away from him. I still have bruises from him that never faded away." I said in a dejecting tone.

He lifted up my chin as he softly bites on his lip and looks into my eyes. "I can't cure the bruises he put on your body, but I can heal the ones that's on your heart."

I chuckled. "Okay moses." I said before I leaned in to kiss his full brown tone lips.

Faith

"I should be back by tomorrow afternoon . I'm just going to pick Aj up from the hospital and go to her mama's." Liberty said as she filled up a small bag with her clothes and the rest of her belongings.

"Okay I got you." I flopped on the couch, and turned the television on, skipping through all of channels.

She turned to me and stood up straight. "These are the rules while house sitting my place. Don't order extra shows . don't eat any of my shit . don't let nobody in. If you happen to break these rules I will beat your ass, understood?"

I shrugged and settled to VH1 as my entertainment and laid back on the couch waiting for Love & Hip Hop to return from the commercial .

"Oh yeah. Jamal will be here to drop off a few things."

My spirit filled with glee once I heard his name. I sat up and bit on my lip.

"Chill out." She simply stated,

I shrugged with a frown, acting as if I didn't get it. "What?"

She looked me up and down then rolled her eyes . "I'll be back tomorrow."

****

Knock...Knock...Knock...Knock

I got up from the couch and slowly walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was indeed Jamal. I opened the door wide . He stood infront of me holding two bags . When I looked up at his face his eyes were to busy roaming my attire.

Which consisted of a lace lingere that was violent purple . I wore a see through bra with matching thong panties, my backside was not exposed yet because of the long black robe I had on and opened, only for the front to be revealed.

My hair inches was down to the middle of my back, styled in bouncy curls but pulled back in a loose ponytail. He stopped staring at me then took a long deep breath.

"Excuse me." He pushed me to the side and entered the house;closing the door behind him, then went down the hall to Liberty's room, to place the bag in there I'm guessing.

After a few minutes he came out, and went towards the door without even giving me a good bye. I sped up to him and made him stop.

"What you want?" He asked.

I held his hand and let my tounge glide againts my top lip, "Don't you want to stay awhile and talk."

I felt him tense up as he snatched away from me and shook his head as if this was so unbelievable. "You're drunk?"

"No. I need someone talk to." I sad in a soft tone . I witness him glancing at my full pink lips which made butterflies flutter in my stomach .

"About what?" He questioned. I pulled his hand and led him to the couch; making him sit beside me.

"Do you like me?" I looked into his eyes that were a light almond brown . He raised his eyebrow and scratches his forehead.

"No. I have a girl. I'm not really allowed to like hoes." He said, it sounded a bit too truthful. I folded my arms and slightly rolled my eyes.

"Who's the hoe? Last time I checked , I wasn't a gardening tool." I rolled my neck .

He slightly chuckles revealing the dimples I never knew he had . They weren't deep but they were noticeable . I wonder did Ronnie notice this .

"You know I had a crush on you since like forever....I don't know why you waste your time with Ronnie . I mean she cool. But she dont deserve you . Don't you get tired of her accusing you of cheating and drowning you with questions. I won't do that to you."

He nods his head and gives me an agreeing smile, then raises his hands a little.

"But see the difference between you and Ronnie is that she's magical , honest , and down to earth . You're just a pile of shit." He shrugs carelessly .

I felt my heart crumbling on the inside. I have had a crush on Jamal before he was even with Ronnie, but he's older than me by many years; so he never really paid attention to me. I really believe that I can have him if I try hard enough.

I held my composure and laid my hand over my heart. "Really? Now that was really rude and it hurt my feelings. Cause I'm just trying to have a conversation with you. I bet you'll come to me some time soon, cause you'll grow tired of Ronnie. You know her boss buys her flowers and little gifts, and she just grin and flirts with him . Now if she was real bitch like me, she wouldn't even allow a man to come near her the way Ryan does."

"You must be jealous? He questioned with a straight face.

I bit my lip and nodded my head yes, willing to spill out my thoughts to him. "Yeah. Just a tad. Because I know you need better. Does she even cook for you? I don't see why you don't want me . I mean you stare at me pretty hard. im attractive right?"

He lustfully glances at my body while licking his lips . I can tell I attracted him, I know I did. He rubbed his face with his hand across a face and smirked as he got up and went towards the door.

I smiled . "Yeah you think I'm fine. Bye Jamal, come back if you need some type of talking or therapy. Sexual healing . I got you" I giggled .

As he holds on to the door knob, he looks back at me and shakes his head. "My sex is all you want huh?"

I slowly walked over to him and bit on my lip as I try to put my words in the right setting.

"I just want to give you what you've been missing out on and I want you to give me the same. I mean you give all your time to a woman who complains all day, no matter what you do she just nags. I may be getting of my teenage years, but I can show you love. I understand your relationship with Liberty, I wouldn't mind if you talk to her. I just feel like you deserve better, Ronnie does a lot of shady shit with our boss, and its sickening. You need a real woman, you know?" I said whole heartedly.

We stood in silence for a second and he finally spoke. "What can you do for me that she can't?"

I grabbed his hand and seated him on the couch.

"A lot of things, but let's start off with this."

I unfastened his belt, then got on my knees. To my surprise , he allowed me to pull out his large member . I grabbed it and began massaging slowly as he looked at me . It made me feel a bit nervous but I wouldn't dare show it .

"Does Ronnie ever give you head?" I asked as i seductively kissed the tip .

He lifts his right eyebrow ."Every once in the while."

I bit my lip and nodded my head. "Hm shame. Cause I'll suck your dick all time if you want me to. I'll wake up bright and early ; stay up all night."

He looks at me sort of in disbelief . "Show me." His husky voice made my core flow .

I started by slowly licking him all over , then I sat up and flipped my hair. And took his whole shaft inside of my mouth, and deep throated instantly without a problem. I looked at him as he seemed suprised at the pleasure that he was receiving . He soon pulled my hair out of its original place , allowing my hair to hang freely .

A few minutes went by and I continued to fill my mouth and bob my head back and forth very slowly . He breathed deeply and said a few curse words under his breath.

"Is it better than what Ronnie gives you." I stopped for only a second and smacked my lips.

"Shiit." He said jokily as he wiped his forehead.

I giggled and proceeded on. After twenty minutes I made him nut, and swallowed it and he covered his face as he was out of breath .

"You're nasty." He spoke with chuckle.

I seductively rise up from the ground slowly. "You like nasty shit."

He nodded his head yes. "But I'm not really a fan of females swallowing my kids . The only reason I let you do that was because I respect Liberty's crib." I nodded in understanding .

"I'm sorry." I said sorta embarrassed .

"You good." He said as he places himself back into his pants .

"Does Ronnie takes her clothes off and gives you a little freak show while you sit back and smoke a blunt ."

"Nah. She a good girl.She dont get that naughty." He chuckles .

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and played a song, then stood up on the coffee table .

"Would you like me to dance for you or should I roll you blunt first?."

"Liberty gone beat your ass." He laughs then licks his lips . "Take off your clothes, but leave the heels on."

So once Keya writes chapter 17. I will publish both 17 and 18. And then where gonna take a week off, because we've been so dedicated to writing this so we need a break. Just letting you guys no.

But how are you liking the story?

What is your review on Liberty?

What is your review on Jamal?

What is your review on Faith?

What is your review on A.J?

What is your review on Ronnie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...
124K 3.3K 46
Morgan Green used to be a normal teenage girl. She was popular, had good grades and a bright future ahead of her. She was always happy, complimentin...
122K 6.4K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙