A Player Felt Love (A Justin...

By ulooklikebadnews

the good & the hood just can't not end up in a disaster More

Player Felt Love (A Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
Dear Readers,
Chapter 1: Just Another Game
Chapter 2: Not A Good Time
Chapter 3: Forever
Chapter 4: Stop Pretending
Chapter 5: All Your Fault
Chapter 6: We're Through..
Chapter 7: She Hates Me. I Hate Her.
Chapter 8: Shit, That's My Ex!
Chapter 9: What Did I Just Do?
Chapter 10: We Never Did That!
Chapter 11: Trouble
Chapter 12: What Now?
Chapter 13: The Bet
Chapter 14: The Drunken Mistake
Chapter 16: Why?
Chapter 17: Letting Go
Chapter 18: He's Changed
Chapter 19: Three Words..
Chapter 20: Horrifying News
Chapter 21: Back Again
Chapter 22: Everything's Broken
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: Confessions
Chapter 25: What Have I Done?
Chapter 26: Found Him
Chapter 27: Problems Collide
Chapter 28: Love & Sacrifices
Chapter 29: Hand in hand
Chapter 30: Everything Changed
Chapter 31: I've Lost Everything
Chapter 32: Waiting For So Long
Chapter 33: The Intruder
Chapter 34: No Humanity
Chapter 35: People Change
Chapter 36: But I Need You
Chapter 37: Crumbled Faith
Chapter 38: No Regrets
Chapter 39: One Call
Chapter 40: Can't Let Go
Chapter 41: Wrecked
Chapter 42: Dead Emotions
Chapter 43: So Unfair
Chapter 44: His Rock
Chapter 45: Eyes Open
Chapter 46: Sufferings
Chapter 47: Without You
Chapter 48: The Name
Chapter 49: The End
Chapter 50: Heartbreak
Chapter 51: Jealousy
Chapter 52: Rejection
Chapter 53: I Heart You
Chapter 54: Mental Torture
Chapter 55: A Little Too Late
Chapter 56: The Song
Chapter 57: Fix You
Chapter 58: Her Again
Chapter 59: All Yours
Chapter 60: Pressurize the Heart
Chapter 61: The Bad Guy
Chapter 62: Winning
Chapter 63: Second Chances are for Assholes
Chapter 64: Moving on, letting go.
Epilogue - Happy Endings

Chapter 15: Not This Time

32.2K 680 230
By ulooklikebadnews

(Justin’s P.O.V)

My eyes fluttered open as the sun rays hit them from the gap between the curtains. The room was peach in color.

Where was I?

My heard hurt like hell.

Oh yeah, last time. Got drunk, grabbed Femke, entered this room, Chaz’s guest room, completed the bet.

Bet. Femke!

I turned around and saw Femke laying next to me, naked.

I did it.

I mentally fist punched the air as I grabbed my shirt and I was already in m boxers so I quietly creeped out of the room, in order not to wake Femke up.

I creeped out of the room and across the swimming pool and entered Chaz’s TV lounge. Chaz, Christian, and Ryan all were there. Christian looked stressed. I wonder what happened.

“Winner in the house!” I yelled as I walked in like a thug and flopped on the sofa.

“Now, where are my fifty dollars, Ryan?” I asked as I looked at him. He raised his eye brows at me as he sat straight.

“How am I supposed to believe you?” he asked.

“She has a nice body. She’s no longer a virgin. She-”

“Okay, you win” Ryan gave up. “But I can’t give you the money right now” he ended.

“What? Why? Dude, that’s unfair! Keep your promise!” I argued.

“I will! But I just want to make sure it’s all true. I can’t just waste my fifty dollars because you said so!” he argued back.

“What the hell? I won, Ryan! Stop giving me lame excuses and give me the damn money!” I yelled.

“Calm your ass down! Not now!” Ryan snapped. I would’ve argued, but my gaze shifted to Christian as I saw his tensed features. What really happened? I’ve never seen Christian so stressed.

“What’s up with you?” I ask him, snapping him out of his deep thoughts. He looked at me.

“Nothing” he quietly stated. My eyes brows furrowed as I looked towards Ryan and Chaz. Ryan sighed as he spoke up.

“Mina” he replied.

“Alright, what about her?” I asked.

“She figured out about the bet and hated all of us for that. Especially you. And of course Christian as well because Christian kept talking about it and Mina overheard him. She yelled at us and even louder at him. Then she searched for Femke around the house but couldn’t find her so she left, thinking you two must be in a different house” Chaz retold me the whole story. My mouth fell in awe as I realized she could tell on us to the police. What I did was illegal and we could be in jail for this.

“Shit” I muttered.

“I know right” Ryan added.

“We have to go. NOW!” I said while getting up. All of then looked at me with confused expression.

They didn’t get it, did they?

“The police will come for us if Mina tells them about our bet! And obviously she’ll do that! She hates us! We have to escape!” I yelled as all of us rushed around the house, searching for our clothes.

(Femke’s P.O.V)

The sharp tone of my phone ringing hit my ears as I flinched and grabbed it kept on the side of my bed. Morning calls pissed the shit off me. Especially with such horrifying blazing tones.

I peeked at the phone with one eye open as I tried to figure out who was calling. It was Mina.

“Ughhhh” I graoned as I declined the call. It came again.

Decline.

Then again.

Decline.

Then again.

Decline.

Then again.

Decli- ACCEPT! God! This girl was so annoying at the moment!

“What?!” I nearly yelled the moment I put the phone to my ear.

“Femke! Where are you? Are you alright? Why are you yelling? Where is Justin? Did he do something to you? Is he near you? Did he hurt you? Have you escaped? ANSWER ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE!” she bombarded me with these questions.

“SHUT UP AND LET ME ANSWER, MINA!” I yelled, making her shut her beak. “Yes, I’m alright! I’m at Chaz’s guest room I guess, I don’t know where Justin is-” I stopped in my mid sentence as I realized, Justin wasn’t next to me. Where was he? “Mina, I’ll call you later. Gotta go” with that I shut the phone. I threw the blankets off of me and stepped on the cold tiled floor.

Damn this guy, Chaz, was rich.

I slowly made my way to the exit door, slipped on my shoes, turned the handle of the door and left the room. There was a swimming pool ahead of me which was fabulous!

“Woah” I chuckled as I examined the finely designed tiles of the pool with the tubes for swimming inside it and the luxurious benches next to the pool with umbrellas on top of the table next to it and delicious punches kept on it.

This was a perfect life that Chaz was living.

I smiled to myself as I made my way to the doors of the TV lounge of the house. Before I got my hands on the handle, I heard yelling sounds from the inside.

I stopped in my tracks as I heard my name being yelled.

“Femke shouldn’t know about this, guys! We have to leave as soon as possible!” the smile from my face instantly dimmed as I heard Justin yell, I’m sure it was him.

“Where’s my shirt that I wore last night?” Ryan exclaimed as he entered the room. I quickly hid behind the door and pressed my ear to it, listening to what they were saying.

“How are we supposed to know?” Chaz replied Ryan with a question.

They had stopped yelling by now. But what was this all about?

“Are you sure Femke didn’t figure out about the bet?” Christian asked the boys.

The bet?

“Yeah, she was asleep by the time I left the room.” I could hear Justin chuckle a bit.

My heart dropped a bit as a few tears gathered up in my eyes, giving me the feeling I was being played with.

“Wow, you really did it?” Ryan asked in a shocked tune.

“Hell yeah! Took a girl’s virginity!” Justin grinned at Ryan as Ryan smirked a bit. “Now, my fifty dollars? Complete the bet, asshole” Justin hit Ryan’s shoulder.

They had a bet?

“Yeah yeah, whatever” Ryan shuffled into his wallet and took out some money. “Slept one night with a girl, took her virginity. How mature, right?” Ryan said, shoveling the wallet back inside his pocket.

“Hey hey hey! Don’t talk that way! We had a bet! You made it up in the first place! You wanted me to take her virginity! YOU said you’d give me fifty dollars in return! Stop blaming it all on me! And since when were you such an immature person? You broke up with Sonia just for your ‘reputation’!” Justin yelled at him.

What the hell?

The tears that gathered up in my eyes started to stream down my cheeks as I covered my mouth with my hand so that the sobs won’t escape. I didn’t want Justin to hear me.

Was he serious right now? Did it all mean nothing to him? Was it all just a stupid bet for him? I gave him my dignity just for him to play with it?

“Alright alright! Now a good time to fight! We have to leave now!” Chaz yelled as he grabbed his car keys and ran out of the house with the boys following him, leaving me behind the doors, completely broken, crying my heart out, wishing I’d never given Justin a chance.

My back hit the door as I slid down, still sobbing with my hand on my mouth.

“How could you, Justin?” I whispered as I clutched onto the heart part of my chest as there was extreme pain over there. I shut my eyes as I looked down, letting some tears out.

Gathering up my left over power which was near to none, I got up, stumbling over my steps as my head hurt a lot. I went back to the guest room, gathered my things and left the room.

I walked over to the TV lounge where just a while ago were the boys whom I thought were my best friends, and one of them was the one whom I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

I turned the handle of the front door, opened it and left the house. Tears streaming down my face as I walked down the street with my messed up body, mind, heart, and soul. And it was all because of that one guy whom I’d fallen so hard for. That one guy who hurt me so much but I forgave him every time because I didn’t want to hurt him and wanted him to have every happiness he could in this life. That one guy who meant so much to me, but to him I meant nothing more than another bimbo in his ‘to-do list’.

It was all because of Justin. And I could never forgive him for this. Not this time.

Omg! 29+ likes on the last chapter! I love you allll!!!! Especially the commenters! <3

Tell me what you think about this chapter.

Tell me what you think will happen next.

OH OH! And I'm starting this contest! Like, you all can make a banner or posted about this story and send me the link through messages. And I'll post the best banner on the side! How about that? ;) AND I'll give you credits as well!

The banner/poster can include:

1) Quotations from the story.

2) Dialogues from the story.

3) Title of the story with the authors name.

4) Whatever you think is related to this story.

But it should be yours! You should be the original artist of the poster! I can't to see all the banners/posters! Goodluck and LEGGO! ;D

20+ likes for the next chapter. And a shoutout for the banner maker!

-himo :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.3K 39
MATURE READERS ONLY: PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN LEVEL, SEXUAL CONTENT A fourtris story. Tris struggles with knowing that she is good enough, she constan...
69.5K 1.1K 33
18-years-old volleyball captain, Ben Miller, was a brainiac and bad guy who bullied the freshmen, made fun of the sophomores and played around with t...
77.3K 1.1K 96
your name is haily laine and your from ohio. your besties with nick austin and you live in the hype house. you and nick do everthing together. its ju...