The Huntress' Name (sequel to...

By Red_Assassin

With their old identities behind them, Eliza and James have left the country. They have decided to travel to... More

Sequel
Chapter 1- The Eye
Chapter 2- Past and Present
Chapter 3- People watching
Chapter 4- Porcelain
Chapter 5- Talk
Chapter 6- Change
Chapter 7- Torch
Chapter 8- Nerves of Steele
Update!
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-Target
Chapter 11-Call Me ______
Update
Chapter 12-Explanation
Chapter 13 - Interrogation?
Chapter 14 - Find Myself
The Huntress Movie
Chapter 15 - Long Day
Chapter 16 -
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Come to Me
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Huntress Series

7.4K 330 45
By Red_Assassin

Make sure you read chapter 34! Wouldn't want you to miss the last chapter!!

Thank you so much for reading the Huntress Series up through now. I really appreciate every read, vote, and comment. I may not respond to every single one, but I do read them. 

The Huntress is on the iflist to be a movie. That doesn't meant that it will be a movie, but it means that you have the chance to vote for it to become one. If you would be so kind as to do that, then please go to the link (found in the external links) and vote. Or else go to iflist.com and search for The Huntress and give it your vote there. 

Further books in the Huntress Series. Yes, you did read that right. There is one book already, and there will probably be more. You can currently find Walking the Line: Trevor Durin on my profile, it looks a little something like this. 

Yes, I know, that's really big. Sorry. But hey, it could be worse ;)

Add that book to your reading list, and you will know when I begin updating it. 

If you go to my profile and add this as well

Then you will know when/if there is a book three, because I will start updating it. As long as it's in your reading list, then you will get notifications when that begins. 

Thank you again for reading this series, it means the world to me. I hope you continue to enjoy my works. If you haven't checked out any of my other stories, then consider trying them!

I have quite a bit more coming up in the future on my page. My next project on this page is going to be Bridge of Souls which looks like this

(I know, they just keep getting smaller as I go. Lol)

I'll also be working on TheCheatersClub profile doing a story over there. You should check it out if you haven't already.

Thank you, and I love you all!

Red Assassin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 4 15
They've been hunting each other for so long. What happens when a bond forces them together? What if the bond is really his inner self saying he's fou...
1.8M 82.8K 84
Four allies; one mission. Take down the tyrant. This should be easy considering they're the Chosen Wolves. They're inherently powerful. United, they'...
576K 31.7K 67
❝Human by Day and Wolf by Night.❞ But what would you do if you saw one in broad daylight? - * - Abigail wasn't prepared to hear that she and h...
931 169 66
"We are warriors of the night, lycanthropes as some would call us, but we go by an altogether different name. A more significant name, one that we we...