Mated To Twins

By MsCandyKisses

My Name is Trinity im getting ready to turn 18. To me its no big deal but since im the daughter of a Alpha an... More

Mated to Twins
Meet Trinity
Jayceon & kayceon
Party
After the party
After Party pt2 the twins
Trinity
Q
Authors Note
Mates
Explanation
This is not a update just a quick question
Filler pt1
Filler pt 2
Damn
author's note
???
Wake up
A/N
Me and Them
Tell Me
How is this possible
Safety First

Mates Love

5.1K 157 13
By MsCandyKisses

Jayceon

As I climbed in bed I look at both my mates and couldn't think of anywhere else I would rather be then laid between these two beautiful women. I looked at Trinity and she was so beautiful and pure. Her chocolate skin was so alluring. Thick was the best way to describe her, her beast sit up just right and they are the perfect size for me to kiss lick suck and slide my dick between. Speaking of between her lips are so juicy I couldn't wait to have them rapped around my dick both sets. In the words of plies you should just call her Ms Pretty pussy. Now looking at KC I could no longer see her as my sister, she is now and will forever be my mate. She is just as gorgeous as Trinity but they opposite in a good way. I loved KC moca skin and she also thick with the sexiest tattoos on caressing her beautiful soft skins. They both had my mouth watering there pussies was just sitting out for the world to see smiling up at me but its just for my eyes that thought had my wolf going crazy with excitement.

I leaned over and kissed Trinity I didn't want to stop because she taste amazing but I didn't want to leave KC out so I pulled her close and kissed her as well. Damn this is going to be hard because when I start with one I don't want to stop but what surprised me was my little virgin mate because before I could break the kiss with KC she had already grabbed my dick and was stroking me. I growled into kc mouth from the amazing sensation. I laid back on the bed and she continued her assault on my dick playing with my balls also. I pulled Kc so that she was sitting on my face but she was facing Trinity. I took her clit in my mouth and she nearly lost her mind moaning my name.

Trinity

I watched KC while she was riding Jays face and that shit had me turned on. I looked down at his dick and its so big and thick I don't know how I'm going to fit it all in my mouth but I'm damn sure about to try but before I could KC was moaning my name while beckoning me to her. I climbed up from between Jay making sure to slide my wet pussy across his rock hard dick then slowly up his chest damn it felt so good I thought enjoying the shocks. I just couldn't wait to have him inside me. When I made it to KC she was now bouncing her juicy ass on Jays tongue. She pulled me to her and kissed me like her life depended on it. She then told me to turn around and bend over which I did happily. I was now laying on jays chest with his dick in my face and ass in kc's. Jays dick was at full attention so I did what my wolf had been begging me to do. I took Jayceon's dick in my hand and began licking it from the base up the shaft and to the tip. I did that a few times and then I took the head into my mouth right as KC started playing with my pussy and stroking me with her fingers. I moaned on Jays dick vibrating against it and he thrust into my mouth making me choke. I relaxed my throat ready for the next. I removed my mouth from the head and took his balls in my mouth sucking on the while I stroked his his dick. I was loosing focus because KC was moaning from riding jays tongue and she pick up the speed she was working her fingers at I was throwing my ass back on them. I didn't even know I could do that. I wanted us to all find ecstasy at the same time so I took the head of his dick in my mouth and started bobbing up and down on his dick. I wasn't sure how much more I could take of this them either because they was moaning and growling and it was driving me crazy I knew we were all close. Jayceon shot his load in my mouth and I never tasted anything like it. Its like it . It went down smooth and taste just like candy. I came on KCs hand i turned watching her lick every drop off her fingers. Kc came on jays tongue, he didn't let a drop go to waste he lapped it all up. Damn now that was sexy.

No words needed to be spoken we all laid down. Jay in the middle with our heads on his bare chest. That little intimacy we just shared had me feeling on top of the world with everything that happened today we needed that. We need to feel connected. We didn't mate yet we aren't ready. There's so many things that still need to be discussed which we all knew that's why neither of tried to take it a step further. Just being close right now was all we needed. I spoke first "I know were all tired but some things need to be said or none of use will be able to sleep peacefully. Who wants to go first?"

kayceon

I just began talking ready to get this all over. " Trinity entered my body the night me and you were fooling around which is why I believe you felt so strongly towards me,enough to enough to mark me. When she entered my body I felt it I felt whole being with you "both" but I realized that if she was in my body her was unprotected so I pushed into her body that's when I seen Q come into her room strip down and try to get into bed with her but I was able to put up my force field so no was able to enter or see inside but I watch him leave and I looked around your room and I saw some papers from your school that's how I was able to find you. Then I returned to my body we finished you marked me and left and started planning." I felt relieved getting that out "How is that even possible, I mean i was there it felt so real I couldn't really hear what was being said but I was there I could feel it. I thought that I was with jay. I felt so complete I knew you had to be around." Trinity stated Jayceon answered her "Its our powers. We have them but our mate will receive some also. KC were you able to tell which of you it was that did it?" I shook my head no. "Trinity how were you feeling, what were you doing that night before you ended up in my body?" I asked her "I was sleeping and then I woke body was on fire,it was so hot and I was really really aroused ." she whispered blushing .

I need to change the subject before I accidentally take her right then and there my little minx. I looked at Jay and ask "What happened to you and Quintin?" he growled at the sound of his name. "You see what had happened was I was chasing him then I had stopped just before i crossed the border because someone decided to open there link up to me and show me what they were seeing as well as felling. So I came back right away and in that moment became the luckiest mane alive. " he said smirking

Jayceon

I could get use to this being with the people I love. It personally was the best time I had in years, I can't wait for my parents to meet my mates, shit our parents. "KC babe did you tell our parents we left?" They are going to kill us for leaving with out permission again. "Ah no I forgot sorry." she whisper "Damn this is just great. Hopefully they understand we had to. How are we going to tell them at were mates?" Trinity looked up at me pecked my lips and said "Its okay baby will all do it together." That little kiss was enough to set my soul on fire and she's so smart a caring. What would I do without my beautiful mates. "The goddess couldn't pick two better mates for me. I love you both so much, more than my next breath!!" I poured my heart out to them, they are a part of me.

I looked over at Trinity and it just registered to me that I haven't marked her and I need to do it. I sat up and both my mates sat up as well I looked at them and I pulled Trinity in to my lap and I asked her " My lover, my beautiful mate would you do me the honor of bearing my mark?" "Mines too?" KC chimed in. There both so adorable I pecked KC but when trinity said "yes" I pulled her in deepening the kiss she just made me the happiest wolf ever. KC left the room saying she was going to freshen up. I new she was just giving us the privacy to share this moment just the two of us. I plan on doing the same for her and their moment.

I laid Trinity down on the bed I climbed top of her with my legs in between hers. I knew I was going to have to control myself because if I don't I could very well end up finishing the mating tonight and I don't want to do that. I can't to that we have to go through a mating ceremony since we are royalty. Alot of people get it confused in order to complete the mating she will have to mark me also consummate the mating. I looked trinity in her exquisite eyes and leans down and kissed her she returned it. I started laying butterfly kiss down the edge of her chin working my way down to the place where my mark will be. When I start sucking she begin shaking under me I know the sensation must me unreal, she is coming undone at the seems. I felt my carnies grow and sink in to her flesh. I know it was painful at first because she cried out but then her cries turned into howls of pleasure and moaning my name as she came with me following behind hers with mines. I could see she was sleepy so I pecked her lips and told her I was going to start the shower. That would give KC personal time to mark her as well. Damn i cant wait to see my mark on her. I'm curious on what its going to be. I walked in the bathroom stopping KC on the way for a few kisses then I continued my journey to prepare the shower.

Trinity

Damn my body is exhausted. I can't wait to shower and go to bed. Speaking of bed I looked up to see KC crawling toward me. Damn what did I do to deserve these wonderful wolves. She position herself just like Jay and started kissing me and working her way to my neck. Its like she was toying with me and I was anxious to bare her mark so I pulled her to my me tilting my head giving her full access while caressing her neck enticing her to mark me. So when I felt her carnies sink into my flesh just as jay had done I let go of all my worries and embraced to feeling i was safe I am theirs I told myself as I came screaming her name just as I had done Jay. These two are going to be the death of me.

"Ready?" KC asked wanting to join her brother in the shower. I yawned shaking my head. I tried getting up but I was to tired to move. If they have me like this from 4play I can only imaging how its going to be when we finally mate. KC scooped me in her arms I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. The shower went by in a flash all I remember was us all being tucked into fresh sheets and both my mates whispering there undying love for me before I fell into a deep sleep. This is the life.💋💋💋

***** please comment and Vote if I can spend hours writing its the least you can do is let me know what you think and vote.. But like I always say I appreciate yall reading it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
26.5K 936 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
550K 12.2K 60
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...