The Royale Wolf

By Traicing_Dim_Stars

In a world void of mortals, creates the story of Aura Evangelynne Starr. a very unique werewolf. She ha... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Re Editing Chaps
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Forteen

12.9K 491 58
By Traicing_Dim_Stars

This chapie is dedicated to HopelessLoverEmpress and marielle_18_mar

Song above is: Battle Field by Jordin Sparks.

Thank you guys for all the reads and votes!

Enjoy!( ' ▽ ' )

"Aaaaaah!!!!". I screamed out in pain, as I fell out of the bed. The excruciating pain shot through my whole body. I felt for the switch and turned on the light. I looked at the mirror breathing heavily.

"No". I muttered as I saw my neck, nothing. No mark. Just plain skin. I sob to the ground, loads of tears streaming at the side of my face.

I need to get out of here. I shot up to the closet, and groaned when my vision blurred for a second when I stand up too quickly.

I grab a backpack and stuff three jeans in it and some t-shirts, I splash my face with water and tied my hair to a messy bun.

I shoved my pair of Nikes inside the bag and run out to the forest. I never once look back, or it will only remind me of the pain he made me endured.

Stop crying Aura, that asshole don't deserve any of those tears.

Having enough I shifted to my wolf form and let Dawn take over. But I cant, no matter how I tried, I couldn't shift.

Dawn! Dawn! I screamed for her but I can only hear her faint cries. No, it cant be.

This only means one thing. He mated with someone else. I gasped out as another set of tears came running down my already puffy cheeks.

I drop to a nearby tree and rested my back to it. I cant take it, I cant take all this pain.

My heart is shuttered. My mate is an asshole. I don't know where I am. My life has ended. I collapse to the ground with a loud thud.

I'd rather die in a dream than live in this nightmare.

\(;'□`)/

"Get up". Someone nudge me. "I said get up". This time he grabbed my shoulders and shake them furiously. What the hell is this dude's problem?!

"What?!!". I opened my eye lids and screamed at them. "Who are you?". I asked as eyed them all. There stood two men staring down at me now, with a couple of wolves behind them.

"What's your name?". The dude that shook me to wake up asked.

"Genie.....Genie Camien". I cant tell my real name, or they'll find out that I'm a Luna. And I'm sure if they find out, they'll send me back to the pack. Which I dreaded to happen.

Seriously? That's the best you can come up with? Dawn retorted.

This are the times that I wished, I could just strangle you to death. Try facing this hulk guys and your brain will surely melt.

"I'm sorry for intruding, I promise you, I meant no harm". I tried to be as sincere as I can. I cant stay here.

"Well looking at you, you wont give much of a fight either".  Beta man said. While chuckling lightly. I looked down and glared at the floor, poor floor. Have to face the wrath of Aura.

"Move". Came a deep voice, its full of authority and I know from there its the Alpha. I gulped. He emerged from the crowds.

He stalks towards me with narrowed eyes. His face void from emotions. "What pack are you from?". I sunk deeper on the tree, trying my best to make some distance.

"I-I um I wasn't from a pack, I-I'm a-a rouge si-since birth". He step back and breath out.

"Grab her arms, were heading back". I can walk you know, two of the men step forwards and grab both of my forearm. I grab my backpack using my foot and slid it on.

"Gee guys, I can walk by my on". The Alpha turned around so quickly I thought I saw a flash.

"You are a rouge, and rouges are dangerous wolves". What crawled up his ass and died?

"One of your men already clarified that I can't even hurt a fly". I didn't know where all this courage came from, but at lease I'm not a stuttering mess any more.

"Name's Dean by the way". Beta man said with crossed arms, a boyish smirk gracing his lips. "And that there is Aidan". Dean said, gesturing to the Alpha.

Picture of Aidan, played by Jack Reynor.

Picture of Dean, played by Jason Dolley.

-

"Woah". I muttered under my breath at seeing the pack house. It was huge! With grey stone bricks that has a few cracks on it. At the left side, is stood a playground, where I can see a couple of children running around. On the right side is the complete opposite. Hundreds of men are fighting, throwing punches or doing pushups, some are on their wolf forms. Either running through obstacles or fighting with each other.

"You can let go of her now, she has no chance of escaping anyways". Mr. Aidan the great said. When he turned around I stuck my tongue at him.

I ran away from an asshole, and landed myself with another asshole.

-

"Now tell me who you are". He said, well more like ordered.

"First of all, I have a question". He irked an eyebrow at me. "Why are you always like this?". I wrinkled my forehead and crossed my arms, copying his position and facr. "Oh and by the way, you have the best poker face I've ever seen. And that's not a compliment because I don't give compliments to jerks". He narrowed his eyes even more. I swear I can see smoke coming off his nose and ears. Choo choo! The mad mad train is going, clime aboard.

"Where have your manners gone?".

"To Narnia, or La-La-Land". I mock.

He ran a hand through his hair, extremely frustrated with my behaviour. "Why not just let me go? I'll bet it, if I stay longer here, or even for another minute. You'll explode. Boom!". I finish startling him.

"All I want. All I want is to know you. But it leads to this?". I nod my head. "Look, I just need you to fill this up and you'll be properly part of this pack". He brought out a paper from his drawer and handed it to me.

"Why would I join your pack?". I gestured using the paper.

"Because if you don't we'll kill you". I gulped.

"And what if, I still don't agree?". He leaned closer from his seat.

"We'll send you back to Cane's pack. Aura". Oh shít.

(^.^)

Its Moi, again! So I wanted to take this chance to properly say......THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOOOU! SO MUCH!

For voting! Reading! Even though there's no comments, but its ok!

As always!

Vote....
Comment...

Byye!(〜^^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 488 34
Selene was blessed by the Goddess Artemis. Having lived in the Bloodwood forest all her life, what happens when she stumbles upon a little werewolf...
5.9K 300 36
*CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE, MUST READ THE BLOOD MOON FIRST* Taylor King is a mystery. A hurt and broken girl with a gift that terrifies everyone...
445K 3K 10
Underestimated... That is what I have been almost all my life just because I am a female, a woman, a lady... but I understand... this world is filled...
1.4K 110 33
Finding her mate should have been an unmatched, captivating event for her. Her eyes locked on his figure for a short-lived second, and she lost him t...