To Break Her Heart

By im_fluent_in_sarcasm

~complete~ There comes a time when everything is just too much to handle by yourself. *apparently this story... More

Chapter 1 ~ "I love narwhals!"
Chapter 2 ~ "Is he skipping?"
Chapter 3 ~ "Why can't you ever ask me how my day's going?"
Chapter 4 ~ "And he's an irritating cocky piece of shite."
Chapter 5 ~ "You're a dirty girl."
Chapter 6 ~ "Would you stop touching me?"
Chapter 7 ~ "I'd date myself if I wasn't afraid of being rejected."
Chapter 8 ~ "Come see your gorgeous offspring!"
Chapter 9 ~ "Because not everyone has the IQ of a dead raccoon like you do."
Chapter 10 ~ "Try not to maim my son too horribly."
Chapter 11 ~ "Guess who doesn't give a damn?"
Chapter 12 ~ "I promise I'll do anything for you, no matter what."
Chapter 13 ~ "Doth my eyes deceive me?"
Chapter 14 ~ The bitch was right.
Chapter 15 ~ "Wouldn't that have been an event to remember?"
Chapter 16 ~ "That's called poorly-veiled sexual attraction."
Chapter 18 ~ "Would you stop touching me? You're giving me a rash."
Chapter 19 ~ "You do say a lot of stupid shit, don't you?"
Chapter 20 ~ "Put that thing away!"
Chapter 21 ~ "You are so needy when you're ill."
Chapter 22 ~ "Do you want me to kill you?"
Chapter 23 ~ "Did that fucker just kick me?"
Chapter 24 ~ "I AM IN FUCKING LABOUR, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
Chapter 25 ~ "Do I look like a dog to you?"
Chapter 26 ~ "...why did you leave me?"
Chapter 27 ~ "You're allowed to cry, okay?"
Chapter 28 ~ "What other air am I supposed to breathe?"
Chapter 29 - "Why the hell am I a dumbfuck?"
Chapter 30 ~ "Don't be indecent, you filthy boy!"
Chapter 31 ~ "You don't have to be ready."
Chapter 32 ~ "Xav, stop trying to impale the girl."
Chapter 33 ~ "I need to go take a cold shower."
Chapter 34 ~ "This is what happens when you do good deeds."
Chapter 35 ~ "I swear, if I wasn't holding a child right now-"
Chapter 36 ~ "Have you asserted your dominance yet?"
Chapter 37 ~ "Stop being such a little bitch."
Chapter 38 ~ "That is the shittiest apology."
Chapter 39 ~ "Kiss your boyfriend for me."
Chapter 40 ~ "Okay, let's talk."
Epilogue

Chapter 17 ~ "You sit on a throne of lies."

13.5K 563 22
By im_fluent_in_sarcasm

A/N: I didn't plan, didn't proofread, didn't even put this on my word doc in favour of getting it out as quickly as possible. My apologies for the wait and the shittiness and shortness of this chapter! :(

Chapter 17: "You sit on a throne of lies."

I flinched at the look of complete anger on Randy's face.

"Jordan," she repeated, her voice shaking with how furious she was.

I glanced at Luke and he took my hand in his, tightening his hold when my eyes widened. "Randy," I tried to say soothingly. "It's not what it looks like!"

Probably the most guilty-sounding thing I could've said. And Randy knew that too.

"Really?" she snapped. "Because it looks like my best friend feeding off of hypocrisy! Who didn't tell who about a new boyfriend, huh?"

I rolled my eyes at her and wrenched my hand out of Luke's grasp. "Come on," I said to her, completely ignoring the rest of them and sauntering my way away from the cafeteria and the boys.

"Aw, aren't you going to kiss your lover boy goodbye?" Joey called out tauntingly. I heard Xavier and Will start to guffaw, and so without looking back, I stuck my hand out and flipped them off, while simultaneously leading a very pissed Randy to a remote area where she wouldn't start flipping around tables like they were fucking lawn ornaments.

Yes, I do speak from experience.

"Jordan Wolfe!" Randy still sounded furious, her voice menacingly low. I knew how this must've looked to her. I, the one who had bitched at her for getting a boyfriend without telling me, now had my own 'boyfriend' without telling her.

"Miranda," I replied dryly, knowing how much she hated being called that. Probably not the best idea, considering how much of a sore loser she was.

"Jordan!" Now her voice was one, long whine, and she latched onto my shirt sleeve, pulling me to a stop right outside the school.

I turned around to face her. "What, Randy?" I enquired sweetly, comprehending full well that she also hated it when I stalled her.

"Would you mind telling me why the fuck I'm hearing about you and Luke dating, when the last time I saw you two together, you were so angry that you almost choked him while tying his tie?"

"That was not my fault!" I defended myself. "He had it coming to him."

She snorted. "Oh please, Danny, the boy was only asking you your bra size. I bet he just wanted to buy you some fancy lingerie."

I gaped at her. "And do you really think that's an appropriate question to ask a girl?"

"Well, it's not like he's going to go around asking guys what their bra sizes are."

"Randy!" I exclaimed. "Where the hell are you going with this?"

She paused, momentarily confused as to what we were talking about. "What...oh yeah!" Her big eyes widened before she narrowed them and placed her hands on her hips. I raised my eyebrows at her complete personality 180 and leant back against a wall, getting myself comfortable to listen to her rant. "I cannot believe that you would do that to me, Danny! Weren't you the one who yelled at me for not telling you about Leo? What happened to trust and loyalty? Does the Girl Code mean anything to you?" she raged, her hands flying up in all directions, her navy tie coming loose around her neck.

I raised up one finger to get her to stop blathering, and miraculously, she paused to take a breath. "For starters, I didn't wait weeks to tell you," I began calmly. Her anger simmered down at that, and she looked down at the ground in embarrassment while I glanced around to make sure that we were alone. "And for another, we're not dating."

"What?" Randy screeched, her pale face turning bright red. "But what was with the hand holding? Oh my god, did you not see the way he was looking at you? It was so cute, how could you say you're not dating?"

My face blanked as she began cooing about how cute we looked together. I almost missed her throw-things-at-people-in-a-fit-of-rage mood as opposed to this torture. "Randy, shut the fuck up."

"What?" she asked innocently. "I'm only being truthful."

I rolled my eyes. "Here's the deal: Luke keeps getting confessions from all these random girls, you know? I guess he just got tired of them all, so when I caught him and this chick, he told her that I was his girlfriend so that she would leave him alone."

"And she told everyone else that you two were dating," Randy finished. For some reason, she seemed sort of put out, like she'd expected to yell at me a lot longer. Call me crazy, but she seemed like she wanted to call me out some more.

Bitch.

"That sucks," she suddenly said sullenly, crossing her arms in a huff.

I blinked in shock. "Eh...what sucks?"

"I totally thought that you guys were going out!"

"What the fuck, Randy! I thought you were pissed about that! What is wrong with you?"

"I never said that I'm pissed that you guys were going out, I was pissed that you didn't tell me," she stated matter-of-factly, as though I was the one being an idiot. 

"Are you seriously still pissed?"

"Well, not what you're thinking!" Her eyes twinkled deviously as though she was thinking something that I really wouldn't like, but I had to check. Randy was a cheeky brat, who knew what the shit that was floating around her brain was.

I narrowed my eyes at her and pushed off of the wall I was leaning against. "Then what exactly, Miranda?" I demanded lowly, firmly.

She winked at me. "Now I'm mad not because you guys didn't tell me, but because it's not actually true."

I stared at her blankly for probably one straight minute, trying to add up in my mind that my best friend wanted me to be dating the guy she thought I hated. How strange was that? "Are you pulling my leg?" I asked incredulously.

Randy let out an obnoxious laugh and slung her arm around my shoulder. "Would I ever lie to you, darling?" 

That ridiculous smile on her face was beginning to freak me out, to be honest. "I really think that you would."

She laughed again. "You have no trust in me! Oh Danny, can you really not see the chemistry between you and Luke? Even though you're not going out, you seem like you are!"

I pushed her off of me and scowled. "You sit on a throne of lines," I stated. "We do not." Did we?

"Denial!" she sang, poking my sides.

"Oh Lord, Randy, do you ever shut up?"

"You just don't want to admit it - oh my, are you blushing? Doth my eyes deceive me?" She gasped loudly and pressed her hands to my rapidly heating face.

My scowl deepened as I struggled to push down the pink colour in my cheeks. "Cometh any closer and I will pummel you," I warned, slapping her hands away.

"Oh Danny!" she trilled. "Do you have a little...crush on Luke, the boy you claimed to hate?"

I frowned and leant back against the wall. "I never told you that I hated him," I reminded her, barely dodging her dangerous question.

"Fine," Randy amended, rolling her eyes exaggeratedly. "You barely tolerated him."

"And that's still the case," I inserted stonily. There was no way I'd act like a giggling schoolgirl in front of Luke, no matter how he made me feel. I barely reacted around him, I made sure of that. I couldn't have anybody getting ideas and losing their respect for me. 

She smiled brightly at me. "Danny, you are such a simpleton."

"And you're a bitch," I retorted immediately.

She didn't even bat an eyelash. "You like Luke," she stated, not even making it into a question.

My eyes widened at her blatant proclamation. How could she tell when I worked so hard to hide it? "No," I replied, cursing myself when I responded too quickly, sounding like a guilty man.

"You sit on a throne of lies."

"Don't use my own thing against me!"

"Well, stop lying, then."

"I am not-"

"Shut up, Danny."

I glared at her strangely triumphant face. Why was she so excited? "You know what? Fine, fine. I'm falling for Luke. Are you happy?"

She didn't even seem surprised by my outburst. She just smirked like the evil gremlin she was. "Very happy. This is going to be fun."

Such a bitch.

________

Ugh this chapter is so bad but I felt so bad because it's been a while since I updated. I'm sorry there isn't much Luke in this chapter, but no worries! he'll come up soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 651 24
*EVERY CHAPTER THAT WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT AND GRAPHIC SCENES WILL HAVE A WARNING IN THE BEGINNING* This is a book I made a few years ago when I...
125K 3.9K 28
((This is a continuation for Oikawa x Reader. If you haven't checked that out, Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23828939-haikyuu-oikawa...
200K 4.6K 39
"Give it your best shot." (F/n) is the new girl. The different one. Pulls back yet still fights. At times bold and at times a coward. Experiencing m...
29.6K 1.3K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...