Love And Hates Is A Thin Line...

By camoAnime

Fourteen year old Angel was abused and pushed around her whole life. Carl. Before he bullied her they were be... More

The Way It All Began
Scavenging
Meeting Them
The prison
Sorta Normal
Leave Them
Time gone by
sharing a cell with you
waking up early
his jealously her pain
a run
secrets
the illness
please stay
please listen
help
Yes
death?
Enid
Pain Without Love
Mistletoe
A/N
A/N
♡ I love you the most ♡
Closet
Arguing
I hate you but love you too
You'll Regret That
Mommy
Please Talk To Him
THANK U
I Will
Gone
Like him
Your mine
Say What Carl
This isn't working anymore Carl
Dress
Will you Marry Me?
Glade
What I Want
Negan
WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!
I know...
Courtney...
Oh No...no
Yay Thx
WALKERS
A/N WITH IMPORTANT INFO U MUST AND HAVE 2 READ!!!

we have to leave

85 4 0
By camoAnime

Carl pov

There was a huge tank inside and I look over and Angel is in tears. She looks at me with a pittyful look on her face.

"Everyone and everything is gone..." she whispers.

"No there alive." I say and grab her hand.

"Carl do you think Dylan is dead?" She whispers holding my hand and looking at me.

"I-I don't know." I say "But we need to leave."

"Your right." She says as she backs the truck up still holding my hand.

We drive down the road and we see two living people and we stop it was Glenn and a woman Angel rolls the window down.

"Glenn?!" She says.

"Angel Carl?!" He says.

"Get in the back with Judith." I say.

They get in and we drive off the woman is Tara.

Angel pov

Me and Carl don't hold hands when Glenn and Tara got in. We drive until we run outta gas we get out and start to walk I see a sign it was written in walker blood. Terminus Maggie Gleen knows she's alive. Them outta no where a walker pins me on the ground.

"HELP! HELP WALKER!!" I yell.

The walker goes limp and I push it off Carl helps me up. He hugs me tight I feel myself blushing...and he stops. That's when we see Terminus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.3K 67
\Carl Grimes X Reader/ COMPLETE Rewrite is out now "This world was made for us. We were meant to be together. To fight together, to make it through...
257K 1.7K 52
CARL FUCKING GRIMES [completed] REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (Form is on the 'Production' page.) i feel like i should address that when there is any mature c...
269 23 6
❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝, 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❞ Charlotte Greene had always thought everything would be fine. She thought that the illness that caused...
164K 4.5K 71
🚩DISCLAIMER: Hey! Just a heads up to anyone who decides to read this story, this was my first ever TWD fanfic and I was around 13-14 when I did this...