Babysitter |l.s| ✓

Galing kay cloudlwt

"Someone as wonderful as you, deserves the world." Louis Tomlinson is an average teen boy, he has great frien... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

1.1K 67 31
Galing kay cloudlwt

Chapter Eight:

"Now you and Danielle are over, what are you going to do?" Niall asked.

Louis shrugged, "Go back to being myself."

"And that means, good ole Lou is back?" Niall questioned. Louis nodded his head.

"Definitely," Louis said, "Danielle had me so stressed out all the time. Always wanting to know where I was, texting me non stop, looking like the perfect couple."

"Well it's not like that anymore, happy Louis can return and you can do what you want, when you want." Niall nodded.

"People kept coming up to me asking about what happened, nosey fuckers." Louis rolled his eyes. This made Niall laugh.

"Love people who only wants to know you, for the sake of knowing something." Niall said.

"What's happening with you and Harry?" Niall asked, a few minutes later.

"I'm not sure to be honest, but I think I do like him." Louis smiled softly, a blush rising on his cheeks.

"Well pursue him," Niall said, "And don't stop until you get what you want, okay?" Niall smiled.

Louis nodded, "It just seems a little early to ask him out..."

"True, you did just break up with his sister." Niall joked. Louis looked at him, before shoving him.

"God Niall." Louis laughed. Niall sat back up off of the floor and couldn't help but laugh.

"I might ask him to go on a picnic with me, Saturday or something? Maybe ask him out then." Louis said. Niall nodded his head in agreement.

"You should," Niall smiled, "I've never seen someone make you this happy in a while... Besides me."

Louis chuckled, "Obviously besides you. You're my hoe."

"I love you-"

Louis' phone started ringing, interrupting the two boy's laughter and conversation. Louis picked up his phone.

It's Harry! Shut up and don't say anything!" Louis shouted, before answering the phone.

"Hey Harry." Louis smiled. Niall rolled his eyes, putting his hands up defence before getting up off of the grass and heading into the kitchen.

"Hi Lou," Harry said, "Take it you broke up with Danielle?" He questioned.

Louis cocked his eyebrow, "How do you know?"

"She's been crying for a while..." Harry trailed off. Louis felt bad, guilty more than anything.

"Oh..." Louis trailed off, "Well we got into a argument when I got back to college, and I felt it was best to break up with her if we were going to keep arguing with each other over stupid stuff."

"That's true." Harry said.

"Do you want to meet, and I don't know... Get a ice cream or something?" Louis questioned Harry.

On the opposite side of the line, Harry was smiling like mad. He nodded his head bashfully, though Louis couldn't see him.

"Ice cream sounds great." Harry grinned.

The two agreed on meeting in the park, it was a suitable place for them both to go.

"Where are you going?" Niall questioned.

"Um, I asked Harry to get some ice cream with me..." Louis trailed off. Niall smiled.

"Alright, you go be a love bird with Harry, text me all the details later." Niall exclaimed. Louis laughed and said goodbye, before closing the front door.

Harry was waiting at the park, swinging gently on the swing. He was waiting for Louis. Suddenly everything around him went dark.

"Guess who?" Louis said in a dark tone. Harry put his hands over Louis' hands, feeling them.

"I don't know, Jay-Z?"

"Do I really sound like Jay Z?" Louis huffed, taking his hands off of Harry's face.

"You did," Harry said, "And your hands smell like sour cream and onion chips." He gagged. Louis chuckled.

"Sorry, I had some Pringles to eat earlier." Louis laughed. Harry giggled, wiping his face.

"We going to get some ice cream?" Harry asked, smiling. Louis nodded his head, helping the younger boy up.

"Come on, lets go." Louis grinned.

The two chatted about anything besides the arguement. Louis was still wearing the crown Harry had given him, and Harry was gushing over it.

When they got to the ice cream parlour, Louis held the door open for Harry. Harry blushed and thanked him.

"What do you want Harry?" Louis asked, smiling at him.

"Um, can I have chocolate please." Harry smiled. Louis nodded, and the two made small conversation until it was their time to order.

Louis got mint choc chip and he got Harry chocolate, like he asked for.

After leaving the store, they walked to a field near a park. They sat down, and continued to eat their ice creams.

"Is your ice cream nice?" Louis asked. Harry nodded his head.

"It's bloody amazing." He laughed. Louis laughed, and finished up his ice cream and so did Harry.

"Do you like your flower crown?" Harry questioned, he laid down on the grass and stares up at the sky, which was turning into a sunset gradually.

Louis laid down next to him, "I love it, thank you." He smiled, his voice was soft and quiet.

"It's okay, can I make another one?" Harry asked, sitting upright. Louis chuckled and nodded his head.

"Of course, you'll have to show me how to do them, so I can make one for you." Louis laughed.

"We'll have a daisy picking competition." Harry smiled, standing up and helping Louis up.

"Okay, you're on Harry." Louis said, and with that, he bolted off and Harry followed him seconds later.

Minutes later, the two collected so many daisies.

They fell onto the ground from laughter and Harry was clutching his sides from laughing so much.

"Oh my god, you so pissed off that kid." Harry laughed, wiping his tears.

"He shouldn't have gotten in the way, stupid brat." Louis chuckled. He managed to catch his breath seconds later.

"We collected so many daisies, oh my god." Harry smiled, admiring the daisies.

"We have, who collected the most though?" Louis asked, attempting to count them all.

"Let's say it was a draw." Harry smiled.

"I agree." Louis chuckled. He looked up at Harry seconds later and admired the way Harry was so interested in the daisies, laying on the floor.

Harry noticed Louis admiring him, and chuckled.

"What?" Harry questioned, laughing. Louis smiled.

"I just think you're so beautiful." He grinned. Harry blushed, mouthing a 'thank you.'

Louis picked up one of the daisies and slowly put it behind Harry's ear.

"You're so beautiful and wonderful." Louis whispered, he didn't even realise how he was leaning in to kiss Harry.

"Kiss me you fool." Harry said.

Their lips touched and they immediately melted into the kiss. Their lips moved in sync together. Seconds later, Louis pulled away and laid down.

Harry giggled and straddled Louis' waist, before the two leaned back into the kiss.

Louis' hands roamed around Harry's back, resting on his lower back. And Harry's hands tangled in Louis' hair, tugging at it. Louis moaned loudly.

Harry pulled away from the kiss, "Can we go back to mine?"

"Oh my god Louis!" Harry moaned loudly, Louis looked up, and shushed him before laughing quietly.

"Shh," Louis laughed, "You feel okay?" Louis questioned, and continued to kiss down Harry's neck, making Harry whimper.

"Y-Yeah..." Harry moaned, gripping Louis' shoulders, biting his lip.
Louis kissed Harry's neck, biting down on a soft spot, catching Harry off guard. Louis pulled away, looking at the already bruising love bite. He blew cold air over the love bite, and planted a kiss there.

Louis leaned up and kissed Harry's lips softly. Harry smiled, blushing.

"Harry, I have a question." Louis whispered, laying next to Harry and taking the smaller boy in his arms. Harry smiled, resting his head on his chest.

"Shoot." Harry replied, his voice a low whisper as well.

"Would you like to go out with me, Saturday?" Louis questioned. Harry looked up, and nodded his head.

"It's not to another party is it?" Harry asked, chuckling quietly. Louis laughed and shook his head, no.

"No," He smiled, "It'll be something nice for the both of us." Louis informed Harry.

"I would love to go out with you." Harry said, he leaned up and kissed Louis' chin.

"Are you staying tonight?" Harry asked Louis.

"Do you want me too?" Louis replied. Harry smiled, pressing his lips together and nodding his head.

"I think you know I do." Harry said, truthfully.

Harry pulled his jeans down, and grew them in the corner of the room. Louis watched as Harry undressed, admiring his body and just Harry in general.

Harry noticed this and blushed, "Stop!" Harry giggled. Louis smirked, sitting up.

"I can't help it," Louis stood up, "You're just so beautiful." Louis whispered. Harry grinned softly.

"And so are you." Harry giggled, poking his nose before jumping in his bed.

Louis laughed, peeling off his top, and throwing it where Harry's clothes were. This time, it was Harry who couldn't stop staring at Louis who was undressing.

"Stop!" Louis mocked Harry. Harry closed his jaw before pulling a face at Louis.

"I can't help it, you're pretty fine, if I do say so myself." Harry admitted. Louis smirked, before taking off his trousers.

Seconds after, he got into bed with Harry and snuggled up to him.

"Goodnight Harry." Louis whispered, leaning his head down slightly to kiss him.

"Night Lou." Harry smiled gently.

Before the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

------

i liked this chapter, i found it rly cute and fun to write:)) love u all:) im going to bed now my dudes, bye 💗

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

315K 9K 38
where louis is an innocent college student and harry is his roommate. © 2017
15.7K 1K 12
Harry is a medium. Louis is a popstar who lost his mum and sister. They cross paths.
42.2K 1.2K 29
They had it all. Reasonable flat, reasonable money, (somewhat) reasonable friends and love beyond all reason. They were perfect. Louis thought.
3.3K 48 21
They had no idea that when they bumped into each other that day in the hall that their lives would change forever. Harry Styles is your average teena...