Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two:

Thursday rolled around and today was Harry's graduation day. Louis decides on having the day off college to be with Harry.

Harry woke up in Louis' arms. His arms were tightly wrapped around Harry's waist, and Harry's back was against Louis' chest.

He stirred in Louis' arms, turning and facing him. Louis' arms wrapped tightly around Harry, bringing him closer; this causing Harry to giggle under his breath.

Waiting for Louis to wake up, Harry started playing with Louis' hair, softly twirling the strand in his fingers.

"Morning sweet." Louis said quietly after waking up. Harry smiled, admiring Louis.

"Morning." Harry replied, kissing Louis' forehead softly.

"Graduation day today," He chuckled, "How you feeling about it?" Louis smiled, questioning Harry. Harry shrugged slightly.

"Kind of nervous..." Harry smiled nervously, "But I'm so happy to be leaving."

Louis cupped Harry's cheeks, "You'll never get to see them dick heads again," He chuckled, "I'll be there, so will my mum and Niall, we'll all cheer you on."

"Thank you." Harry grinned, kissing Louis' lips softly; his lips lingering.

Later on, the two had showered and got dressed. Harry got into his graduation gown and had some breakfast that Louis had made for him.

There was a knock on the door and Harry went to answer the door whilst Louis cleared up.

"Harry!" Louis heard Niall exclaim, "Congratulations on today." Niall said. Louis walked into the living room, seeing the two talking.

"Hi Tommo." Niall grinned, giving him a bro-hug.

"Hey Ni!" Louis exclaimed, smiling into the hug. Niall pulled away and looked at Harry.

"Excited for today?" Niall smiled brightly. Harry nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah, kind of." Harry smiled, feeling nervous.

"Okay, be right back. Just need to go to the toilet before we head off." Louis said, kissing Harry's cheek and bolting upstairs.

Louis went to his room and opened a drawer, pulling a slip of paper out of the draw. He grabbed his phone and dialed the phone number on the piece of paper.

When he typed the number in, he put the phone to his ear and heard the dialing number.

"Hello?" A soft voice rang through the phone.

"Hi, is this Harry's mother?"

Two hours later, Louis picked up his mother and Doris and Ernest and they headed off to the graduation.

Harry's hands nervously fumbled, he was playing with his fingers and biting his nails down.

Louis put his hands on Harry's thigh, giving him a reassuring smile.

The two had to separate so Harry could go sit with class mates and Louis could sit in the crowd. He found the seats which was near to the front, so he got a good view.

All his company sat down and got comfy.

"Welcome family and friends to Stanford Academy's graduation day." The principal started off.

"Louis..." He heard someone say. Louis turned his head and saw Harry's mother standing there and Louis grinned brightly.

"Hi Anne." Louis smiled. She sat down and smiled at Louis.