Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

Louis woke up the next morning, with an extreme hangover.

He had a bad stomach ache, along with a pounding headache and ringing ears.

Louis huffed heavily, as he got up out of his bed and strolled, slowly, over to the bathroom.

"Morning you." Lottie said, spitting her toothpaste out into the sink.

Suddenly, Louis leaned over and hurled into the toilet bowl. Lottie rushed out of the room before shouting up his mum.

Johannah came into the bathroom almost seconds later. She rubbed Louis' back, as he was vomiting.

Seconds later, Johannah handed him his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Not feeling to good then?" Johannah asked, a smirk on her face. Louis brushed his teeth, and looked up at her, scowling at her.

"What do you think." Louis said, sounding annoyed and irritated.

"You can thank Harry for bringing you home yesterday night." Johannah replied, nodding her head before leaving the bathroom.

Louis finished brushing his teeth, getting rid of the vile taste in his mouth. Then he flushed the toilet and opened a window.

After Louis got changed into something a little more suitable, he headed downstairs.

"You got some breakfast on the table." Johannah said softly, picking up Ernest.

"Okay, thank you." Louis smiled, walking into the kitchen.

He grabbed his breakfast and started to eat it. Johannah strolled into the kitchen and grabbed the car keys.

"Where are you going mum?" Louis asked.

"I'm getting something to eat for dinner later on," She said, "Is Harry a vegan or vegetarian? Does he want anything specific doing for dinner."

"Um... I don't think so." Louis replied, cocking his eyebrows.

She nodded, "Okay. We'll I'll see you in a bit." Johannah smiled, kissing Louis' forehead.

Louis was sat in silence, eating his breakfast as he typed away aimlessly on his phone. He went through Facebook and then he went to text Harry and thanks him for what he done last night.

In all honesty, Louis couldn't remember anything from yesterday. From waking up yesterday, to waking up this morning, he can't remember at all...

L: morning babe, thanks for helping me last night, gotta make it up to you! love you and can't wait to see you tonight x

Louis finished his breakfast, putting the plate in the washing up bowl. He got a headache table and quickly took it, swallowing it with water. His phone vibrated a few seconds afterwards, and he went over to look at his phone.

H: not a problem my love, just happy you're okay and not dead x see you later

Louis chuckled, and tapped away on his phone as he replied to Harry, before going upstairs and running a shower.

After Louis was done getting ready for later on, which he was still very nervous for, his mum came home. She grinned and put all the groceries up on the island.