Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four:

"Morning you." Louis whispered, brushing Harry's curls out of Harry's face.

"Morning Lou." Harry replied, in a tired morning voice.

"Are you coming to college today?" Louis questioned softly. Harry shook his head, no.

"My few induction days are over," Harry said, "Sucks actually because I really enjoyed being at school with you..."

"Me too, it was nice having you to walk with and meet you during lessons." Louis whispered, leaning up and kissing Harry's lips.

"I'm sending my application in tonight." Harry responded, humming gently.

"Okay. You best get in, or I'll kick off to the teachers." Louis said, in a serious tone. Harry giggled, smiling at Louis.

"Thank you. I appreciate that," He smiled softly, "After school... Don't wait for me, just come straight home, okay?" Harry said quietly.

Louis furrowed before nodding, "Sure love."

Once the two had gotten out of bed, got ready and had something to eat, they headed off to school.

"Want me to walk you to school?" Louis questioned Harry. Harry shook his head slowly.

"I need to go sort something out quickly. I'll see you after school." Harry replied, kissing Louis and rushing off.

This left Louis standing there, confused. He wondered what was up with Harry this morning.

Shrugging his shoulders to himself, he set off for school himself.

During the middle of the school day, Louis had got called out of class. He was panicking, normally, in this situation, he wouldn't have cared about it, however he does now.

He followed the teacher down the corridor, and straight to the headmasters room.

"Hi Sir." Louis greeted the headmaster.

"Hello Louis, sit down." He grinned, pointing to the chair. Louis nodded, sitting down in a nervous manner.

"I wanted to see you because we've noticed you've dropped a considerable amount in English Literature. We know it's not yours or your classes fault, but we were wondering if you know someone who could help you keep on top of everything? If not we'll sort you out a tutor and if you don't improve, you'll have to stay on for a extra year."

"I understand, and yes I do. Thank you for bringing this to my attention." Louis grinned, nodding his head.

"Not a problem, come to me as soon as you're sorted or if you need any help." The headmaster smiled. Louis nodded his head one more time and he went to lunch.

Niall was eating at the dinner table along with all of the football team and friends.

"Hey mate, what was that all about?" Niall questioned, eating his food. Louis chuckled, sliding his backpack off of his shoulder and sitting on the bench.

"I need to find a English Literature tutor." Louis smiled, completely annoyed.

"Get Harry to help you?" Eric wiggled his eyebrows. Louis chuckled, getting some food out of his bag.

"I'll ask him." Louis smiled, grabbing his phone and texting Harry quickly.

"You coming to training later Lou?" Jake questioned Louis. Louis thought for a second, he knew Harry wasn't going to be home later, so he decided on it and nodded his head.