Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:

"Now you and Danielle are over, what are you going to do?" Niall asked.

Louis shrugged, "Go back to being myself."

"And that means, good ole Lou is back?" Niall questioned. Louis nodded his head.

"Definitely," Louis said, "Danielle had me so stressed out all the time. Always wanting to know where I was, texting me non stop, looking like the perfect couple."

"Well it's not like that anymore, happy Louis can return and you can do what you want, when you want." Niall nodded.

"People kept coming up to me asking about what happened, nosey fuckers." Louis rolled his eyes. This made Niall laugh.

"Love people who only wants to know you, for the sake of knowing something." Niall said.

"What's happening with you and Harry?" Niall asked, a few minutes later.

"I'm not sure to be honest, but I think I do like him." Louis smiled softly, a blush rising on his cheeks.

"Well pursue him," Niall said, "And don't stop until you get what you want, okay?" Niall smiled.

Louis nodded, "It just seems a little early to ask him out..."

"True, you did just break up with his sister." Niall joked. Louis looked at him, before shoving him.

"God Niall." Louis laughed. Niall sat back up off of the floor and couldn't help but laugh.

"I might ask him to go on a picnic with me, Saturday or something? Maybe ask him out then." Louis said. Niall nodded his head in agreement.

"You should," Niall smiled, "I've never seen someone make you this happy in a while... Besides me."

Louis chuckled, "Obviously besides you. You're my hoe."

"I love you-"

Louis' phone started ringing, interrupting the two boy's laughter and conversation. Louis picked up his phone.

It's Harry! Shut up and don't say anything!" Louis shouted, before answering the phone.

"Hey Harry." Louis smiled. Niall rolled his eyes, putting his hands up defence before getting up off of the grass and heading into the kitchen.

"Hi Lou," Harry said, "Take it you broke up with Danielle?" He questioned.

Louis cocked his eyebrow, "How do you know?"

"She's been crying for a while..." Harry trailed off. Louis felt bad, guilty more than anything.

"Oh..." Louis trailed off, "Well we got into a argument when I got back to college, and I felt it was best to break up with her if we were going to keep arguing with each other over stupid stuff."

"That's true." Harry said.

"Do you want to meet, and I don't know... Get a ice cream or something?" Louis questioned Harry.

On the opposite side of the line, Harry was smiling like mad. He nodded his head bashfully, though Louis couldn't see him.

"Ice cream sounds great." Harry grinned.

The two agreed on meeting in the park, it was a suitable place for them both to go.

"Where are you going?" Niall questioned.

"Um, I asked Harry to get some ice cream with me..." Louis trailed off. Niall smiled.

"Alright, you go be a love bird with Harry, text me all the details later." Niall exclaimed. Louis laughed and said goodbye, before closing the front door.