Dark Link's Sister (Lost Silv...

By Im_Only_A_Misfit

Lost Silver: A male who has social problems, is afraid of his boss, adorable as hell and has no idea what the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Update!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The end??
Chapter 10
New story/ a moment to talk.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Adressing the issues
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

2.3K 63 272
By Im_Only_A_Misfit

Chapter 3: Lost Silver's P.O.V

Sweet mother of Marry.

Sally stepped on my feet which hurt like a son of a..... oh wait I don't cuss.

On the other hand all the guys were gawking (except Sally) at what I'm assuming Dark's sister as he was glaring at each and every one of them clearly not liking the fact that they were checking his sister out. I couldn't see her though so I continued watching whatever was on T.V a rerun of a T.V show that I never heard of but I still watched it.

"Dibs!" Was all I heard and all the guys(except Sally who was happy to have another girl in the house) ran to her pushing Dark out of the way who growled and pulled out his sword pushing his way through the crowd of boys (and Sally) and standing protectively in front of his sister.

"All of you perverted fuckers back the fuck off ." Dark sneered his face turning into a scowl. "And Sally darling could you step back for a moment" Dark said but in a much sweeter voice and with a smile. Sally obeyed and stepped back.

"Dark I can handle it." A female voice said from behind Dark as she stepped out fully and I can now clearly see why the guys were gawking at her.

She had slightly and faintly a grey tint on her skin along with (H/L) (H/C) with bleach white tips. Her eyes also contained silver but closely you can see specks of (E/C). She also wore an attire similar to Darks except hers was more feminine and hugged her figure that suited her. (Her attire:dark_link_s_tunic_by_cosmiccosplaygirls-d67zf7v )

I'm not gonna lie she is very beautiful and could capture one man's heart in an instance but I just didn't see her like that so shrugging I went over to the kitchen and searched for something to munch on before returning back to my previous spot and continued watching what I think is called 'The Middle' I think that's what its called.

"Silver can you hand us some drinks." I think Jeff called out.

"W-what k-kind of d-drinks?" I said in the loudest voice I could. Hey its not my fault I'm shy like I said before I'm just not used to being social around people as you can see.

"Silver speak up" Ben called out this time near the door where they've been this whole time.

"I s-said w-what k-kind of d-drinks d-do you w-want?" I said even louder but sadly they still couldn't hear me as I heard them all saying 'What did he say?' or 'Is he still even there?'.

"Silver just come here." E.J said. Sighing I left my bag of lays on the floor and approached seeing them near the stairwell all surrounding Darks sister except Sally who sat on her lap.

"Y-yes?" I said barely above a whisper but you can't blame me when they all looked at me. One thing everyone should know is that I hate the attention on me.

"Can you bring us some drinks?" Jeff repeated and I looked at Sally and motioned her to come help me.

"W-what k-kind?" I quietly asked but Jeff just looked at me confused.

"Even when your close I can barely hear you. You might as well be a mute." Jeff scoffed and I only blushed pink from embarrassment.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Sally exclaimed defending me and my love for her only grew, in a brotherly way of course.

"Shut the hell up Sally" Jeff spat at Sally and I could fell anger bubbling through me. It seemed the others knew it too except Jeff.

"Ugh Jeff I thi-"

E.J couldn't finish his sentence because in an instance I pinned Jeff to the ground where I punched him square on the nose causing a crack to be heard.

"You do not talk to Sally like that do you understand!" I yelled in Jeff's face and he only nodded and grabbed his aching nose.

"Yay big brother you saved me again!" Sally cheered hopping onto my back

"C'mon Sally lets go get some drinks." I said completely forgetting that there were other people in the same room.

"Ok" Sally cheerfully said as I carried her all the way to the kitchen and taking out a 6 pack of coca cola and took them to the others.

"H-here." I said my shyness coming back a me and Sally helped pass them out receiving a couple 'thank you's'.

"Damn Silver I didn't know you had it in you" Dark whistled impressed as I sat on one of the steps and pulled my legs to my chest to hide my face.

"Seriously though did you see how scared Jeff was. Man I thought I'd never live to see him like that." E.J commented making me feel a tad bit proud at myself for standing up to Jeff.

"So whats the deal with that Jeff guy?" A female voice asked and it was not Sally's. We all turned to look behind Dark and saw his sister was still there.

"Oh yea I kind of forgot you were there for a moment." E.J said sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

"What's your name by the way love." Ben said winking at her but she remained unfazed

"(Y/N) and yours." She said. Hmmm (Y/N) it seems to fit her.

"Well in Eyeless Jack you can call me E.J I'm like the doctor around here but like everyone else here I kill for reasons or just for fun." E.J explained.

"I'm BEN Drowned also known as Ben or the love of your life. But I'm the tech guy." Ben smirked and looked at Dark. " The main tech guy I know everything about everything that deals with tech stuff even more than Dark." Ben said as Dark tried to remain calm and not go off on Ben.

"O-oh h-hi *Tic* I-im T-ticci T-toby *Tic* but y-you c-can c-call *Tic* m-me T-toby. I-im o-one of S-slender's *Tic* P-proxies." Toby said smiling widely underneath his mouth guard.

"Im Masky and this is Hoodie we're also Slender's proxies and me and Hoodie usually are together so you'll see us together a lot." Masky explained and Hoodie only nodded.

"Hello gumdrop I'm the one and the only Laughing Jack or L.J as others call me. Hahah I have no clue where I left that dead rat by the way heheh." L.J giggled like a mad man but we were all used to it and it seemed it didn't bother (Y/N) either since she laughed at his comment.

"That guy you saw earlier is Jeff the Killer or just Jeff and never and I repeat never call him Jeffrey he will go off on you and possibly kill you." E.J said and we all looked at each other remembering when Ben called him that and he almost drowned Ben. Poor Ben was traumatized for months.

"Hello Miss I'm Sally I'm the daughter of Slender after he found me in the woods and that's my brother." Sally said pointing at me and I hid behind her petite form. I could see a look of sympathy

"Silver..?" (Y/N) said and I tried hiding behind Sally in hopes she wont see me along with the others.

"C'mon Silver she wont bite." Sally tried reasoning with me and me not wanting to make Sally upset I sighed and moved away from Sally.

"I-im L-lost S-silver a-and u-ummm..." I stuttered out much worse than normal. That's another thing you should know about me is that I am much more shy about ten times more when I meet new people.

"Continue.." (Y/N) kindly said. I took a deep breath in before mustering up the courage I have left... lets just say it wasn't a lot.

"I-im L-lost S-silver a-and i-im h-here." I shyly said and (Y/N) did something I did not expect.

She cooed. At me. Then hugged me.

"U-ummm.." I nervously said as she continued to hug me I looked at the guys giving them the look of 'Please-help-me-I'll-do-anything'. Thankfully E.J understood and managed to pull her off of me.

"Sorry its just that your so adorable." She cooed as she sat next to Dark placing her head on his shoulder and I could do nothing but blush a pink tint from her words along with my eyes widening at the size of saucers.

"Who Silver? Yea he gets that a lot." Dark said but clutched his head along with the others. It could only mean one thing and that is that Slender came back home from his stroll in the woods.

"Shit." Dark cursed as he started panicking and pacing up and down the stairs.

"What what's going on?" (Y/N) said her face concerned at the fact that her brother was panicking. It was obvious she didn't know what to do so she tried consoling him.

"So I see that you are (Y/N) is that correct?" Slender's voice boomed inside our minds. Confused (Y/N) looked around the room to see who the voice belonged to.

"Uh yes?" She said but it came out more of a question. I instantly shrinked and hugged my legs to my chest covering my face as well.

"Good. Dark direct her to my office please." Slender's voice said and (Y/N) only remained confused as Dark sighed and hesitantly led her to his office as we all watched worried on what could happen.

~Time Skip~

Its been nearly 2 hours since they've been gone and all the guys were worried (well except Jeff who grumpily held and ice pack to his broken nose) and to be frank I'm nervous for both of them. Slender may have token us all in and gave us a home but who knows if he'll do the same for (Y/N).

"What do you think is going on in there?" Ben questioned pausing his game. Shocker.

We all shrugged in response as I nibbled on my granola bar that had chocolate on it. Mhmmm chocolate.

We were all pulled out of our thoughts once Slender entered the room and cleared his throat to which I shrunk back into the couch.

"Silver please we've been over this I have no intentions to hurt you in any way so please do not fear me." Slender said in the kindliest voice I ever heard come from him so sighing I sat up straight and tried to give Slender a smile.

Hence the word tried.

All that probably came out was a wobbly smile but it seemed to satisfy him.

"Now the situation with (Y/N)..." Everyone seemed to snap their heads towards Slender at the sound of her name.

"She will be a part of our family from now on." Slender said as everyone released their breaths and cheered (except Jeff) as they ran up to (Y/N) whilst I only smiled at her as she returned the gesture.

"However there are certain rules all of you shall obey." He 'stared' sternly at everyone including Ben who only huffed in annoyance.

"I wasn't gonna do anything." He muttered and we all gave him a 'Seriously' look and he only smirked knowing he will probably end up breaking the rules.

"Rule 1: No one shall in any way have sexual activities with (Y/N) as long as she's here." Everyone seemed to blush or choke on air as Slender said those words. I remained confused at what he meant by 'Sexual activities'.

"Dammit.." Ben muttered under his breath and I only chuckled at him.

"G-God d-dammit *Tic* S-silver y-your *Tic* g-gonna k-kill us." Toby groaned and I only remained confused once again.

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" I said tilting my head to the side and they all groaned again.

"That stop it!" Dark said pointing at my tilting head

"W-what - d-don't u-understand." I repeated and they all sighed.

" Hahah Silver god dammit! Stop being so damn adorable that's what we mean." L.J giggled as he playfully pinched my pink tinted then ran away and hid behind the couch.

"Oh my hehe I found my dead rat hahaha." L.J laughed as he swung the rat back and forth poking it with his claws.

"Slender can you please continue me and Hoodie have things we want to do." Masky asked politely and Hoodie nodded along agreeing with Masky.

"Yes Rule 2: Yo-"

"S-sorry f-for i-interrupting b-but w-what d-do y-you m-mean b-by 'S-sexual A-activities'." I said feeling bad for interrupting Slender but I was just curious.

"Silver what did we just say about 'that'!" L.J laughed again forgetting about his dead rat

"W-what?" They all groaned again and I only sighed.

This was going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.9K 24
Y/N is just a normal girl, with a normal life. At least it is normal to her. Ever since her little brother, Tommy, was killed at the young age of 4 b...
3.2K 51 23
WARNING: THIS FAN FICTION CONTAINS LEMONS, TEASING, VIOLENCE AND SMUT. My first Creepypasta fan fiction. Please don't judge me. Triplets always still...
554 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
925K 14.2K 31
CreepyPasta: Fictional Horror Characters Includes: SlenderMan; Eyeless Jack; Jeff The Killer; Laughing Jack; Lost Silver; BEN Drowned( Doctor Smiley...