Is it Possible (A Zayn Malik...

By MiihszR

All of a sudden, he pulled me back in and I felt his lips on mine. I couldn't believe I was actually being ki... More

Chapter One - Surprise
Chapter Two- Planning
Chapter Three - Tickets
Chapter Four - The Truth
Chapter Six - Going there
Chapter Seven - Just Perfect
Chapter Eight - What to do
Chapter Nine - All that was needed
Chapter Ten- The perfect Birthday
Chapter Eleven - Staying Friends
Chapter Twelve- Another Meeting
Chapter Thirteen- A New Turn
Chapter Fourteen - Preperations
Chapter Fifteen- More Meetings
Chapter Sixteen - The Dinner
Chapter seventeen - Close To Perfection
Chapter Eighteen - Nerves
Chapter Nineteen- Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter Twenty - Open Relationship
Chapter Twenty One : The first Date
Chapter Twenty Two- Letting The Public Know
Chapter Twenty Three- The Concert
Chapter Twenty Four- A Day Together
Chapter Twenty Five - Eda's Birthday
Chapter Twenty Six - The Boys
Chapter Twenty Seven - The formal
Chapter Twenty Eight- Hoping for the best
Chapter Twenty Nine- Expecting the worst
Epilogue

Chapter Five - The weekend

3.9K 87 3
By MiihszR

Friday and Saturday were pretty much like any other normal day, nothing really exciting happened. I was waiting for Joseph and Nazurah to come over. While I was waiting I went to Aunt Gizelle to talk to her.

I went to her room and saw that she was reading the Dolly magazine with her hair wrapped up in her towel. From what I could see, she had just come out of the shower.

"Hey.", I said to her as I walked in.

"Wassup my sugar!" She replied acting gangster.

"Nothing much yano, just waiting for Joe and Nazurah. Where's Patrick?"

"They haven't come yet? What time did you tell them to come? Oh he's gone out to get you guys Krispy Kreme Doughnuts."

"Umm usual time around 1 or something. Oh and oh my god my favourite plain glazed ones?"

"Well its only 1:06pm they'll be here soon and yes exactly those ones."

I laughed and said, "I think they both are a little nervous about coming today. Joe's going to ask Nazurah out."

"Ahh finally he decided to do it!"

"Yes I know!" The doorbell rang and I scooted to get it.

I opened the door and it was Joseph. He had his hair looking like he had just run his hand through it,  wearing a light purple shirt with words written across the right side of the chest, black skinny jeans and Chucks. I pulled him in, closed the door and started walking towards my room.

"Finally you're here! You know how long I've been waiting?" I said over exaggerating as I continued walking.

"7 minutes?" he laughed and followed.

"Ha ha very funny."

"Is she here yet?" He asked whispering. As if on cue the doorbell rang.

"I guess she is now." I winked at him and went to get it.

I opened the door and let her in. "Perfect timing. Joseph just came."

There was a little blush in her cheeks but she didn't say anything. I got her hand and dragged her into my room where Joseph was already sitting. As we entered Joseph looked up from whoever he was texting, smiled and said "Hello" to Nazurah. She said "Hey" back.

Aunt Gizelle entered the room and I silently thanked god, I didnt want it to get awkward.

"I'm not disturbing you guys am I?" She asked smiling. Her hair was out now. It was still a little wet but it fell down perfectly in waves just like it always did. The light brown streaks in her hair over the top of her natural brown hair were shining and looked really smooth. I had always envied her hair and never really liked my own. Since it was so thick and wavy, I could never really find a proper hair style to do. Mine was long and brown. In my words simple and boring. My hair was one of my biggest insecurities.

"Hey sexy!" Joseph yelled from behind Nazurah and I, he got up and went to give her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. Joseph and Aunt Gizelle always got along great. They were like best buddies but Aunt Gizelle was the type of person that got along with everyone -another thing I loved about her.

After that she walked up to Nazurah and whispered in her ear; "I know your little secret." and winked at her and walked out yelling, "Patrick will be here soon! Be prepared for a snack."

I laughed and said, "Okay we'll eat first and then talk business." as if we were opening up our own company.

We all headed to the kitchen and Patrick came in with the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Ever since I had tasted Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, the only doughnuts that I have ever preferred to eat were the plain glazed ones. They were my favourite.

Patrick handed the box over to me and said, "You're welcome." and laughed.

"Patrick you're an angel!" I yelled at him.

"I know right, what can I do? I'm just awesome." He shrugged and walked towards Aunt Gizelle and kissed her slowly. I never got over their romance; it was the sweetest thing ever. I turned around and saw Nazurah and Joseph doing their own little thing and fidgeting with the things on the counter.

"Why are you guys so quiet today?" I said giving Joseph a hint to talk to her and started taking out 3 cups to pour the drinks into them.

"So, um, Nazurah, has anyone asked you to the formal yet?" Joseph asked Nazurah stuttering and running his hand through his hair. He was asking her but why was my heart pounding?

"Nope." she answered shyly.

"Why not?" He asked clearing his throat.

"Apparently I'm too cool for anyone." She replied in a playful tone. "Lol jokes. I don't know man."

I slowly started to pour the coke into the cups eyeing them both with the corner of my eyes.

"Umm, do you want to go with me?"

"What?"

"Go to the formal with me." He finally said.

"Okay...I guess." She smiled with a little blush building on her cheeks.

"Listen, I like you, a lot actually, um, will you go out with me?"

Nazurah was seriously blushing now and kept looking at the floor. I felt like they both forgot I was standing there. I didn't dare distract them yet. I knew this wasn't exactly the place to be asking each other out but it was atleast something.

Nazurah slowly looked up at him and said, "Of course I will you dummy......I was waiting for you to ask me and finally you did. You see...I kinda like you too." she said even more shyly, lightly punching him on his arm.

The smile on Joseph's face was one in a billion. You could see it in his eyes and how they lit up.  "Really you do?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah, you're hot you know." she said winking at him.

"Only because I'm hot?" He said in a playful way and raised his eyebrows at her.

"No, you as a person and your personality, that also contributes to your hotness." She laughed at the end.

"If I knew earlier I would've asked you out ages ago." He teased and walked towards her and gave her a long but awkward hug.

I was watching them like it was a romantic chick flick at the cinemas. Then I suddenly snapped back to reality when the smell of the doughnuts hit me. I ran towards them to join into the hug for a big group hug and then told them, "I am so happy for you guys but if you aren't going to eat the doughnuts with me right now I might eat the whole box and sit and complain about my weight."

This was it. Both of my closest friends were going out. I was so proud that they finally confessed to each other how they felt about one another.

Nazurah and Joseph sat together on one side of the table and I put the box in the middle along with their drinks. Then I decided to fill another two glasses and put them on the table and called Aunt Gizelle and Patrick.

I sat on one end of the six seater table, Aunt Gizelle and Patrick came and sat on the other side of Nazurah and Joseph. We all started eating. Suddenly I popped the question to Nazurah and Joseph.

"So now that you guys are technically going out, you're-"

"Wait he asked her out?!" Aunt Gizelle stopped me in the middle of my question and asked me.

"Yes I did." Joseph said eyeing Aunt Gizelle.

"Awe! You guys are so cute!" She kept saying it over and over again.

"A doughnut toast to Joe and Nazurah." and we all put our doughnuts in the air and continued eating. After I took my bite I continued asking my question.

" So as I was saying since you guys are going out now, you're not going to leave me feeling like a third wheel are you?" I asked curiously.

"Of course not." They both replied then shyly avoided gazes.

"It's all good then." I smiled and finished off my doughnut.

We were in my bedroom, I was sitting against my bed frame hugging a pillow with my legs crossed and Joseph was laying on the bed sideways with his head on Nazurah's lap and her playing with his hair. They'd been awkward for nearly a whole hour and a half but the comfort started to kick in.

"So here's the plan Joe, we don't go to school this Friday, you meet me here around 1:30 so we can reach there in time, Patrick is going to take us."

"Sounds simple." He said.

"Okay, Nazurah your turn, what should I wear?!"

I never really dressed up much, only on special or rare occasions like birthdays, anniversaries or fancy parties. I didn't wear a lot of makeup either, I would only put on mascara to make my hazel eyes stand out and a little, tiny bit of lip gloss.

"Do something fancy so they notice you."

"See...I don't like the idea of that. I don't want to grab their attention by looking nice and that. I want them to notice me for me."

"Then be yourself, wear what you would normally wear, you'll still look good like you always do." Joseph added.

So I got up and opened my sliding mirror cupboard. I usually just picked out the outfit that was hanging at the end of the line and after I wore it, I hung it on the other side. I took the outfit out that was next in line to see what it was.

It was a white summer-ish type dress. Perfect because even though it was spring around here, it was still hot.

The dress had white lace around the waist with a white flowery pattern; it was plain and simple over all. It was those types of dresses which were short from the front and long from the back. It wasn't strapless though, I didn't usually like wearing strapless stuff afraid that my arms would look too fat.

"So how about this?" I turned around to show them what I had picked out.

"It's perfect" Nazurah said.

"I think it will look great on you." Joseph added.

So this was it. This was the dress that I was going to wear to the airport. I hung it back inside.

Soon after that Nazurah got a text from her dad saying to be home soon.

"Guys I think I better get going." Nazurah said.

"How about we go together and I'll drop you off." Joseph asked slightly nervous.

"That will be great." Nazurah smiled and picked up her bag.

I walked with them to the front gate of the house. We stood there and talked for a while and then they walked off, with Joseph awkwardly taking Nazurah's hand.

Joseph lived on the next street down and Nazurah lived in the one after that, so I assumed Joseph was going to drop Nazurah off and then walk back.

After that I walked back inside and sat on my bed thinking, if I was really sure this wasn't all just a dream? Life was just so close to being perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
20.8K 464 115
("Harry please dont make me do this!" I begged trying to hold back the tears as Harry looked at me with pained eyes. "Pay, I have no choice, mom is m...
53.6K 1.4K 49
*COMPLETED* Old school love... is that too much to ask? Just two kids being in love with each other, dreaming about their life together, no drama...
2.5K 123 64
I can only tell you a thought of my own hopes. It is to know that love exists for real in the human world. All kinds of it. The bigger and the smalle...