Destiny's Embrace (Bunnymund...

By Joshu_fox

An 18 year-old named Josh with special abilities and powers lives right next door to Jamie and Sophie. Soon... More

Meeting Jack Frost
The Guardians
The Boogeyman
Bunnymund
Meeting the Guardians and Reunion
Being a Guardian and Defending a Friend
Our Center and Trouble
The sleigh and the Tooth Palace
The Boogeyman and Josh's Powers
Teeth and Explainations
Teeth Collecting and Talking
Change of Clothing, Gifts, and Mayhem in Jamie's Room!
Nightmares and Sandman
Sandy's Funeral, The Warren, and Sophie!?
Easter Preparations, Painting, and Decision
Gifts and Confessions
Intimacy
Pitch, Easter Disaster, and The Truth
Finding and Believing in Jack. Aster is a...bunny!?
Fighting Pitch, Jack's Center, and Regaining Believers
Strength, Sandmans Return, Fun, Goodbye Pitch, and Oath.
Epilogue

Character description

6.4K 104 27
By Joshu_fox

Name: Josh Cameron

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Height: 6ft

Sexuality: Gay

Favorite color: Red

Description: Scarlet red hair (natural) that reaches to his mid back, emerald green eyes, good sized muscle build with a nice 6-pack, and tan skin.

Likes: Easter, Halloween, Christmas, the four seasons, video games, anime, good people, colorful items, music, Japanese music ( specifically Vocaloid), pizza, nature, pears, kids, furry, and family.

Dislikes: Bullies, rap (except for Nicki Minaj), bad jokes, the boogeyman, darkness (unless sleeping), loud people, uncleanliness, and chaos.

Abilities: Have big colorful angel wings to fly, power over elements (fire, ice, water, wind, light, and crystals.), super speed, teleportation (like Goku's instant transmission), can talk to animals, and shapeshifter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 54 10
astrea borealis. or y/n l/n. whatever her name is, she was out there, probably riding her dragon. she heightened imaginations in children. she would...
127K 4.3K 41
Jack Frost, notorious trouble maker and guardian of fun, almost always had a smile on his face. That is, until recently. The weight of his loneliness...
210K 6K 11
After 10 years, Pitch Black returns and there is just one thing on his mind. Jack Frost. He will stop at nothing to get the boy on his side. No matte...
185K 4.8K 10
Generation after generation, immortal Guardians like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy protect the world's children from darkness and...