His Flower Princess

By storyy_writerr

Jada Madison is a young werewolf that lives for the simple things. She loves her friends and family, nature... More

Introduction
<•>1<•>
<•>2<•>
<•>3<•>
<•>4<•>
<•>5<•>
<•>6<•>
Extra/The Funnies
<•>7<•>
<•>9<•>
<•>10<•>
<•>11<•>
<•>12<•>
<•>13<•>
Very important info u gotta read
<•>14<•>
Halloween Update!
<•>15<•>
<·>16<·>
<·>17<·>
<•>18<•>
<•>19<•>
<•>20<•>
<•>21<•>
<•>22<•>
<•>23<•>
We need to talk....
To be continued...(?)

<•>8<•>

15.3K 487 46
By storyy_writerr

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed...walk it off." -Captain America/Steve Rogers (The Avengers: Age of Ultron)

{Jada}
After moping for a few minutes I look at the tray of food Gideon brought to see what was on it.

There was a glass of water and a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. I wanted to laugh at the simplicity of the meal but at the same time I wanted to scarf the sandwich down. So I did just that, eating both halves within a few minutes.

As I was looking at the plate I noticed something. What caught my attention was the bit of pink I saw sticking out from under the napkin. I picked up the napkin and found a single pink rose underneath. I smiled, my spirits instantly lifted. I grabbed the flower and brought it close to my nose, inhaling it's sweet scent.

A knock at the door drew me back to reality and I quickly set the rose down and scrambled to the door.

I opened it and glanced at the woman that stood there. The first thing that I noticed was her perfectly round belly, indicating she was pregnant. She didn't look that much older than me, maybe a year or two at the most. She had curly brunette hair and warm brown eyes. I could tell that she was the kind of girl that was friendly towards everyone.

"Hello! I'm Aviva." She says cheerily.

"I'm Jada." I reply with a smile.

"I'm beta Gerald's mate. I've been dying to meet you! You're so beautiful, I love your pink hair!" Aviva gushes. Whoever said that pregnant women were cranky clearly never met Aviva. She has a very bubbly personality and a kind smile.

"Thank you." I reply.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot to even say what I came up here to! Would you like to help me make dinner? I'd love to get to know you better!" Aviva says.

"Sure. It would be great to get to know you too." I reply, not sure what else to say.

"Alright, come on follow me!" She says excitedly, grabbing my arm and practically dragging me away from Gideon's room. For a pregnant woman she sure moves fast.

We descend the staircase that I stood on only a few minutes ago and Aviva leads me down a hall and into a giant dining room. We walk through the dining room and into the kitchen that was connected to it.

"Okay, so what do you want to make for dinner?" She asks once we get there.

"I don't really care. What's easy to make?" I ask.

"Spaghetti is pretty easy to make." Aviva replies, already walking towards a cupboard and pulling out ingredients.

"Sounds great." I reply.

"How about you make the garlic bread and I make the marinara sauce." Aviva suggests.

"Okay. Do you have any good recipes for garlic bread?" I ask as Aviva gets out a pot to boil the pasta in.

"Try the big cookbook over there." Aviva says, looking up and pointing at a giant book sitting on the counter.

"Alright." I reply.

Aviva had started on the sauce and was already almost done. I was still flipping through pages when I heard the door to the kitchen being opened. I looked up and found Gerald standing there sniffing the air.

"Smells delicious." He says with a warm smile. I just nod and continue flipping through pages. I watch him and Aviva hug out of the corner of my eye.

"Want to taste test it?" Aviva asks when they release each other.

"Of course I do." Gerald replies. Aviva giggles and spoon feeds him a little sauce.

"Is it good?" She asks brightly.

"Why don't you try some?" He whispers, leaning down to kiss her.

I cough loudly and the two lovebirds look up.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot you were in here." Aviva says with a blush.

"It's fine." I reply.

"I have work to do for Alpha Malack. I'll see you at dinner, baby." Gerald says, pecking Aviva's lips before leaving.

"Sorry if that was awkward." Aviva says, scratching the back of her neck.

"You're fine. The two of you were adorable." I reply with a grin.

"We should be like that with mate." Rose growls.

"Oh don't even. If he wanted us to be a good couple he wouldn't make me stay in that room all by myself." I reply sourly.

"You need to be more open minded. If you ever want to be happy with Gideon you have to compromise a little." Rose says before blocking me out.

That was the first time she ever referred to him as Gideon. I hated the way I loved the sound of it.

Gideon. Gideon. Gid-

"Jada? Are you okay?" I look up and find Aviva standing there with a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask, confused.

"I just wanted to make sure. You were repeating 'Gideon' over and over again." She says with a giggle.

"I said that out loud?"

"You sure did. Don't worry, I get it. Gerald and I were like that at first." She says, getting back to spicing up the sauce.

"How did you become so....close?" I asked.
"Well we were always pretty close. We grew up in the same pack, this pack, and when we realized we were mates we were both happy with it. We were marked and mated pretty soon after that." She says.

"That fast?" I ask, my eyes widening. Aviva laughs.

"Mates are perfect for each other, they wouldn't be a pair of they weren't compatible. Why waste time when you know you're meant to be?" She replies.

If we're supposed to be perfect for one another, why am I with Gideon? We can't get along for five minutes let alone a lifetime.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Moments after I began to flip through the cookbook again he burst through the kitchen door.

"Aviva, what's for dinner?" He asks, his voice rough.

"Spaghetti." She replies with a smile.

Gideon then notices that I'm in the room.

"What are you doing in here? I told you to stay in my bedroom." He growls.

"I wanted to help make dinner." I shrug.

"And I wanted you to stay in the bedroom." He replies. He's like a toddler I swear.

"I asked her to. I'm sorry, alpha, I didn't know you wanted her to stay up there." Aviva steps in.

"Fine. Next time obey my orders, I don't want you going anywhere without me knowing." He says, storming out of the kitchen.

"Is he always like that?" I ask Aviva. She sighs.

"He usually is, but we all thought he would be different with his mate. Apparently not. Just give him time, he'll come around." She says cheerily.

Right. At least I hope she's right.

Another chapter! What did you think? Let me know with a comment!

Aviva. Thoughts? I personally love her but then again I love all of my characters.

Gabe: uh huh sure you do.

Me: Gabe? What are you doing here, you belong in the funnies?! Get out!

Gabe: well I'm taking over the author's note now too. Dill with it like a pickle. Hah, did you see what I did there? It's- *suddenly disappears*

Okay! Sorry about that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, please Vote and comment!

TO THE FUNNIES!!

The Funnies: Bull frog

Gabe: okay so I was thinking that I deserve a bigger part.
Me: what do you mean a bigger part?! I'm the author here, you're lucky you even got a part!
Gabe: yes, but I'm clearly the most amazing and best looking person in the story, so-
Russ: hold up. You think you're the best looking?! Bull-
Me: don't you dare.
Russ: -frog. There. Bull frog. That's a thing.
Me: *rolls eyes*
Gabe: hey, nice one bro! I'm totally using that from now on. *twins high five*
Me: *groans* you guys are so annoying.
Gabe: oh but you love us. *smiles innocently*
Me: you keep telling yourself that.
Gabe: but you said it earlier, you love all of your characters. Russ and me are characters. *grins*
Me: it's 'Russ and I' actually, according to proper grammar. *sticks tongue out*
Gabe: oh that's a load of bull frog.
Russ: Hah! Nice. *twins fist bump*
Me: *glares at them* I have a plan.
Gabe: cool. What are you planning?
Me: your deaths. *smirks evilly*

There! Something that's not a vine trend, finally! Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to
Comment and vote! It really helps me write the next chapter I'm being honest. I get to see what you guys like, what you don't, and most importantly it motivates me to update so that I'm not letting you guys down!

Stay amazing💖

~Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 811 24
My Mate The Enemy Alpha. Aurora Midnight is the Daughter of the strongest and loved Luna on the planet. When she finally meets her mate, they knew...
691K 22.4K 37
There once were two wolves who each lost a mate. Against all odds, they were brought together through an arrangement. Emerson, Alpha of the Ni...
249K 7.7K 150
" You can't escape from me Babygirl and if you don't want me, I will hunt you as an animal I am " he said while his eyes hold the hidden promise in i...
257 3 43
Athena is the daughter of the Alpha and Luna of the Silvermoon pack. They have had a longstanding feud with their neighboring pack the Bloodriver pac...